What's new

IRAQ to buy 516 Fighter jets worth of billions from france and USA

For a country that had just been destroyed, 516 planes seems to be a lot. But I think this is going to happen, and its not because Iraq needs it but because NATO was to sell its equipment. The US is dominating Iraq defence needs right now. Iraq will have to pay for it through oil.

Anyone disagree?

Of these 516 Aircraft, only 120 will be Combat Aircraft or so.

With Iraq becoming an American client state of purchasing military hardware.

Only Syria, Lebanon, Libya, and Iran are the only countries in the greater middle east that don't purchase weaponry from United States.

As far as I know, no two countries armed with American weapons have gone to war.

For a country that had just been destroyed, 516 planes seems to be a lot. But I think this is going to happen, and its not because Iraq needs it but because NATO was to sell its equipment. The US is dominating Iraq defence needs right now. Iraq will have to pay for it through oil.

Anyone disagree?

Spot on. This is what they always do. Destroy a country, rebuild it by gaining billions worth of contracts and eventually change the fate of the whole nation by forcefully shoving so-called freedom and democracy down the throats of the people. Just pick up the history books and you'll understand what I mean. It has happened for generations throughout the history of mankind. First they openly massacred and invaded foreign lands at the barrel of the gun. The means of occupying and colonizing other nations has gotten more sophisticated, but the ugly intentions remain the very same. War is after all big business. One man's misery is another man's bread and butter.

now they want to rebuild it and its millitary arsenal so usa can attack iran from all the corners as they did it in 90 same old game but with new toys

Back
Top Bottom