What's new

Iraq suspends Al-Jazeera broadcast license and other channels

Aljazaaera has been broadcasting tens of hours on Iraq in attempt to stir up a syrian style civil war in Iraq. During the last events they have switched the names "terrorists" or "insurgents" with "teibesmen" in an attempt to make matters worse and gain support for the violence in Iraq.
The Iraqi government has also decided to pull out the Iraqi ambassador in Qatar as a result of thre Qatari support for civil war on Iraq.
Don't forget to add that Qatar and Saudi Arabia will add bulk of weapons shipped to Western Iraq daily ;)

Don't forget to add that Qatar and Saudi Arabia will add bulk of weapons shipped to Western Iraq daily ;)

Hi hypocrite, I already proved you wrong on sunnis in the Iraqi army, I showed people your a hypocrite but you still continue.

Iraq has bigger problems for instance Kerkuk then this sunni-shia bs that has been going on for like 1000 years now or more ? with no result.
Please keep in Egyptian matters, I cannot teach you about Egypt cause you know more about it, same for Iraq.
I wonder what you would think of it if Israel would play a dirty game creating more secterianism and hate between the christians and muslims in Egypt which could lead to civil war.

Morocco is the latest (of many) countries to ban Al Jazeera from operating within its borders. The Ministry of Communication withdrew Al Jazeera’s accreditation for not undertaking “serious and responsible journalism” and following “numerous failures in (following) the rules”.

The Communications Minister insisted that Al Jazeera systematically refused to be objective and sought to tarnish Morocco’s image.

This kind of spat is not unusual. Since Al Jazeera’s founding in the mid-1990s every Arab country has launched a complaint at one point or another, withdrawn their Ambassador or closed the local office over Al Jazeera’s temerity to actually tell people what is happening in their country. Currently, for example, Al Jazeera’s office in Tunisia is – I believe – still closed. Moreover, Al Jazeera’s coverage of Saudi Arabia led to Riyadh withdrawing their Ambassador for 4 years until an agreement was reached in 2007, widely thought to have included some kind of mandate on Al Jazeera to ‘tone down’ its coverage of KSA. Today, for example, I have been told that all editorial decisions regarding GCC politics must go up the chain of command to the senior editors and managers to avoid just this kind of incident.

They say dig a hole for some one and you will fall in it yourself.

Here for the khaleejis and Egyptian that want the same from a sunni iraqi mouth in 2004

Al-Ahram Weekly | Region | Gag order

"Iraqi Prime Minister Iyad Allawi justified the decision by accusing Al- Jazeera of ''inciting hatred". An Interior Ministry statement said the channel failed to show the reality of Iraqi political life and had become "the voice of terrorists", in reference to the channel's regular airing of videotapes of hostage-takers."

I havent watched any Al-Jazeera arabic clips, so I cant fairly give judgement on that. But I do suspect there is some truth the reports about fueling violence and sectarianism, given Qatar's actions in Syria.

I think Iraq should be most concerned about weapons shipments or funds from Qatar/KSA and every other country for that matter. I wouldnt be suprised, because not much are holding them back these days.
Qatar acts and maybe even feels as if it was a regional power, when the reality is more like this:

click-enlarge.jpg

Egypt = failed economy, ongoing protests, salafists-Christian tensions on the rise, growing social problems... When you fix these issue than come speak about Iraq.
They can't send any weapons without us approval, and with the largest American embassy in Baghdad, you are dreaming that the US would support a war in Iraq. The borders are Controlled by the federal governement.

Egypt = failed economy, ongoing protests, salafists-Christian tensions on the rise, growing social problems... When you fix these issue than come speak about Iraq.
They can't send any weapons without us approval, and with the largest American embassy in Baghdad, you are dreaming that the US would support a war in Iraq. The borders are Controlled by the federal governement.

Offtopic but do you have a clue why they built such a huge embassy and downsizing it now ?
Did they plan to stay here or something

They are already well armed and we wont hesitate If they need any help.

Well they just got massacred in the past 4 days, Iraqi forces killed and captured 400 of them. Wheres your help? I think they need it. :rofl:

Iraqi Federal police tours the capital and largest city of Anbar province, Ramadi, in a show of force and message as to who is in charge.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VwYZZgYHNE0[/video]

Go to the Iraqi army thread and there is a great gift for you, the bodies of dozens your beloved alqaeda members scatter the ground after they finally became men enough to take the streets in the past 4 days.

And each day the Iraqi army gets stronger, and you have the sahwas do deal with as well, they are just as thirsty for terrorist blood as the Iraqi army is. If you don't know who they are, then il remind you. They are the sons of Anbar province who fu**d up your Saudi terrorist brethrens during 2006.

They used to arrest foreign terrorists and execute them after investigations. And with the US forces put, there is no one to guarantee "human rights" to any terrorist. As you saw in the video, one of the iraqi soldiers executed one of them on camera.

Brilliant move , dumb Aljazeera has taken the whole sunni-shiite thing too far :lol: , that's why it is banned in iraq

they were doing everything for a sectarian conflict in Iraq: that's why Iraq acts like this.
I cannot blame them for this.

They should stop all the propaganda channels: Alarabiya Aljazeera PressTV and so. Especially everything doing so there is a sectarian conflict there sponsored by the same countries.

but pressTV promotes unity :(

It is interesting to note that the al khalifa family belong to the Utub tribe that migrated from Najd to Kuwait in the early 18th century.......The same najd where the saudias and Wahhabisim came from.

Offtopic but do you have a clue why they built such a huge embassy and downsizing it now ?
Did they plan to stay here or something

Yes they did/are cutting the number of employees by half to 7000, most of them security contractors.

Back
Top Bottom