What's new

Iraq militia threatens to bomb Dubai's Burj Khalifa

Notice how the total and utter coward @wez, one of the most pathetic creatures to walk the earth - attacks you and then deletes your response to his attack like the gutless coward that he is.

@waz brother,

This low insults from this person aside, this person is another account of a previously permanently banned member @GBU-54 (or something similar), I think it is time they go on a permanent holiday. Given their post history, it seems they have nothing better to do than to pollute.

People are entitled to their own views, I am not obliged to go along with whatever views people create.

UAE certainly supports terrorist groups, this is not something that is even up for questioning. The support of Persian Gulf Arab states for ISIS is well documented:

We finally know what Hillary Clinton knew all along – US allies Saudi Arabia and Qatar are funding Isis
The question is, how is it you are not aware of this as clear as crystal fact? Or is it a matter of pretending otherwise? Remember, we are not discussing whether you personally support these groups but your leaders. You may not find the idea of it palatable, but like I said previously that is not how the truth works.

let's hope it is just their views then and not them stating fact taking place in Iraq, yeah? :P

also, phew, UAE is not mentioned in that article. Al hamdulelah i have escaped the wrath of the Iranian philosopher and his american allies :P

Notice how the total and utter coward @waz, one of the most pathetic creatures to walk the earth - attacks you and then deletes your response to his attack like the gutless coward that he is.

You stupid fu*king cunt, did you notice who deleted it? It wasn't me @AgNoStiC MuSliM had done so.
I gave you a chance but you're too much of a tiny pussy to even realise that.
Your responses are half hearted like the bitch you are.
I'm waiting on this thread.
Let's see how brave you are.

Last edited:
So, you're on now, what of it?

You stupid fu*king cunt, did you notice who deleted it? It wasn't me @AgNoStiC MuSliM had done so.
I gave you a chance but you're too much of a tiny pussy to even realise that.
Your responses are half hearted like the bitch you are.
I'm waiting on this thread.
Let's see how brave you are.

Yes, yes. We all know how it works around here. We all know you Mods have "each other's back" and delete posts critical of your pals.

You're a coward who knew you could chat sh*t and have one of your pals delete the response to you.

Yes, yes. We all know how it works around here. We all know you Mods have "each other's back" and delete posts critical of your pals.

You're a coward who knew you could chat sh*t and have one of your pals delete the response to you.

Stupid cunt, I just gave you my response and this is the best you could do? Lol.
I'm saying it to you now, you moron.
He deleted it it on his own accord, why the f*ck would I ask him to delete it back then when I'm straight up abusing you.
F*ck off.
The bottom line is Trench cunt, I gave you the benefit of the doubt, thinking the brother made a mistake. But look the sh*t that you came out with.
Seriously you are a joke straight out of comic book.

Stupid cunt, I just gave you my response and this is the best you could do? Lol.
I'm saying it to you now, you moron.
He deleted it it on his own accord, why the f*ck would I ask him to delete it back then when I'm straight up abusing you.
F*ck off.
The bottom line is Trench cunt, I gave you the benefit of the doubt, thinking the brother made a mistake. But look the sh*t that you came out with.
Seriously you are a joke straight out of comic book.

You really like to be very selective on the posts you call out. "Zionists did this and that" or "pet Jews" etc - nothing from you. You skimmed past those posts easily without a word

A little snarky comment about curry and you start crying like a little b*tch. "Oh...muh culture it so offended" LOL

The absolute state of you. :omghaha:

You really like to be very selective on the posts you call out. "Zionists did this and that" or "pet Jews" etc - nothing from you. You skimmed past those posts easily without a word

A little snarky comment about curry and you start crying like a little b*tch. "Oh...muh culture it so offended" LOL

The absolute state of you. :omghaha:

You are a straight up prick, nothing else.
You stupid cunt, do you even lack the ability to read? Moron, look at how many times I defended Arab brothers on here.
Do you want me to even give you the post numbers? Are you Jewish as well?
Yes curry, the dish most loved in the UK, but then you're too fu*king stupid to realise that.
You have to be the most pathetic cunt I have ever met, and that's saying something.

Waz: "Mommy mommy....someone made a curry joke on the internet"
Waz's Mother: "Grow a pair of balls son, I didn't bring you up to be a p*ssy"

If you're this offended by a curry joke on the internet, imagine how you'd be in person when I make you choke on your own tarka dhal :omghaha:

In case you haven't realise yet, because you're a bit thick - I'm calling you out on your HYPOCRISY. Skimming past posts that offend other people and religions, but getting butthurt over a curry joke. A joke as mild as the mildest korma.

Now p*ss off before I embarrass you even more in front of your peers.

Of course she didn't bring me up to be pussy, but you are, there's no denying that right cunt?
In person you wouldn't come out with anything in front of me. I don't eat Daal but I'd be happy to shove that down your throat in copious amounts. :lol:

So you are Jewish, too cowardly to admit it. I see.
Anyway, I have zero tolerance on that, no that matter, as logic is beyond a dumb cunt like you.

Embarrass me? You'd die of old age trying boy. The only thing happening here is me tearing you apart for all to see, and they're enjoying it.

I can show you hundreds of posts by your own Iranian brothers on this website proud and declaring how Iraq is just an Iranian province, under Iranian feet and how Iran is messing it up

or are they all just joking? ;)

UAE supporting ISIS and going after Iraq, you are not funny one bit.
Qatar literally exposed your support for the ISIS when she turned against you. It's now public knowledge that you were one of the founders of the ISIS. What he said wasn't meant to be funny. The truth is usually bitter. That's why you found it bitter.

And the Iraqis fully reserve the right to respond to your sponsorship of radical Islam and terrorism in their country. Just less than a month ago, they lost dozens of people to terrorists that belonged to your Saudi-Emirati axis. What goes around comes around. But don't worry, this news is probably fake.

Waiting pussy boy.

Last edited:

Read the forum rules. if you have an issue with a moderator, take it to GHQ. It is a violation of the forum rules to attack or abuse moderators or raise your issues with moderation on the open forum.

And Waz is certainly not pro-Iranian nor is he pro-Arab.

When the Turks and the Iranians had a vicious spat on this forum, he played a strong role in helping resolve the situation and the Turkish side continues to respect him for the role he played. Interestingly, at that point I was under a similarly abusive attack (as you are currently directing at Waz) from the Turks for allegedly being pro-Iranian.

Please remember that the mods are not on this forum to entertain your abuse against other mods and members. If you have on-topic posts without abuse, they won't be deleted, but don't whine about abusive posts being deleted -that's your own fault.

Secondly, the staff has an agreement and rule that moderators will not delete the posts of other moderators out of respect. If, however, you and another member were abusing each other and only your abusive posts got deleted, you would have a genuine cause for grievance.

What for? the police to come and investigate the curry joke that literally sent you into this fit of rage? :omghaha:

Waz: "Hello officer, I'd like to make a complaint of cultural abuse".
Police: "Sorry Waz, this is nan of our business"

Try to be less of a hypocrite if you don't want to be called out 👍

The cops, ok.
Anyway, you've had your time and as I expected you are full of it.

Last edited:
Read the forum rules. if you have an issue with a moderator, take it to GHQ. It is a violation of the forum rules to attack or abuse moderators or raise your issues with moderation on the open forum.

And Waz is certainly not pro-Iranian nor is he pro-Arab.

When the Turks and the Iranians had a vicious spat on this forum, he played a strong role in helping resolve the situation and the Turkish side continues to respect him for the role he played. Interestingly, at that point I was under a similarly abusive attack (as you are currently directing at Waz) from the Turks for allegedly being pro-Iranian.

Please remember that the mods are not on this forum to entertain your abuse against other mods and members. If you have on-topic posts without abuse, they won't be deleted, but don't whine about abusive posts being deleted -that's your own fault.

Secondly, the staff has an agreement and rule that moderators will not delete the posts of other moderators out of respect. If, however, you and another member were abusing each other and only your abusive posts got deleted, you would have a genuine cause for grievance.
The issue here is that a mod can attack you, and your reply gets removed but not the initial mod post. This happens all the time and is totally unfair. He made accusations against me and was being very hypocritical. I had a right to respond, yet this was deleted.

There needs to be a level playing field here.

: A Pakistani member comes in blaming "Zionists" of planning to bomb the Burj Khalifa
: I respond to his bigotry with a joke about curry
: waz gets butthurt over this joke but not someone posting about "pet Jews" etc.

Selective outrage from him.

The issue here is that a mod can attack you, and your reply gets removed but not the initial mod post. This happens all the time and is totally unfair. He made accusations against me and was being very hypocritical. I had a right to respond, yet this was deleted.

There needs to be a level playing field here.

: A Pakistani member comes in blaming "Zionists" of planning to bomb the Burj Khalifa
: I respond to his bigotry with a joke about curry
: waz gets butthurt over this joke but not someone posting about "pet Jews" etc.

Selective outrage from him.
I was the one that deleted the posts, and I am pretty sure I sent you a message on one of your posts I deleted explaining the difference, as I perceived it, between the use of the term Curry in the context you did and Zionist.

Here it is again.

Zionism refers to an ideological and nationalist movement.

The use of the term 'Curry', outside of a culinary context, is derogatory, much like referring to Camels or goats in certain contexts when referring to Arabs would be considered derogatory.

Back
Top Bottom