What's new

Iraq Is Trying to Escape the Iranian Cage, and Tehran Isn't Happy

Lol a Israeli Bombed Palestianian refugee is posting anti crap from Israeli propaganda haaretz news.

These guys get JDAMS and Delilahs from IAF F-16s daily but they will still not stop spewing fake BS and hatred against Iran out of jealousy. Like I said before I will rather trust my iraqi shiite or syrian, ,lebanese, yemeni, Afghan brothers before these Palestinians bomb targets. Damn the Mashadi Mullahs who give weapons and money to these traitors and then they thank us in their fake tones. We should do what others do for them from entire islamic nation. NOTHING !

Here is the news guys, we are here for 4000 years and we plan on staying 4000 more at least. No power in this world can undo us.

if anyone thinks Iraq wont be divided then they are a fool. I said the same even before Saddam got his neck stretched and ppl did not believe me that Kurdistan will be gone out of baghdads control.

I am an ethnic azeri turk but I feel happy when I see free Kurdistan cut out of the ottoman illegitimate child fake state. I know Kurdistan is no friend of Iran but they are proud Iranic people and they have got their area secured.

We will see shiite iraq's segregation further in coming years.
When we arm Hashd with Kowsar fighter jets, T-72 MBTs, stealth drones, long/medium range airdefense system then Iraq will be safe for a century to come. Slowly but surely

Lol a Israeli Bombed Palestianian refugee is posting anti crap from Israeli propaganda haaretz news.

@waz @WebMaster @The Eagle

This is ongoing pattern of attacks and abuse to anyone who posts any kind of thread in our own middle eastern section about our own middle east. Apparently this is not allowed on the forum if it doesn't involve worshipping Iran. According to this mafia gang of Iranian members. Nobody here , and certainly not me, will be discouraged from posting from this mafia of facist racists, not today or tomorrow. It would be appreciated that their racism and facism , and mafia style abuse is dealt with once and for all so this section can operate normally.

I think the end game is the balkanization of Iraq along ethnic and religious fault lines.

A divided Iraq with allegiances to different global and regional powers serves the long term interest of the subjection of the Iraqi nation. It serves American, Israeli, Iranian, Saudi, Egyptian, Turkish interests.

Unfortunately, that trajectory is already set and inevitable. The Iraqis have been scarred too deep to reconcile.
Doesnt serve saudi or egyptian intrests, a strong united iraq with all its resources under control would threaten the enmmies causing a threat to the arab world like the trio of turley, israel and iran which have one common goal despite their differences, the destruction of arabs who are the biggest threat to the 3 and expansion, erdogan and his ottoman empire dream israel with the nile and furat and iran with its persian dream, all dreams a strong iraq united will threaten the trio indivisually theres a reason iraq was invaded in 2003 and why israel supplied iran with military tech, a divided one woukd just complicate everything and tge possibility of investment will be harder idk how would that serve arab intrests

The Israeli/ Zionist plan calls for the Balkanization of the middle east. Every large Arab country broken down to its ethnic components, in a permanent state of war.

Your nasserist pan-arabism was humiliated in yemen. real "arabs" are the persian gulf arabs... the rest are arabised arab speaking countries..

There is almost nothing similar between a blue eyed syrian "arab" for exmaple and a persian gulf camel arab. besides language that is. and even that has different dialicts from what i hear (i dont personally speak arabic) An egyptian arab speaker would have difficulty communicating with an Iraqi arab for example? (i could be wrong on this though)

Egypt had a great civilization before Cyrus the great's son ended it. If i were an egyptian, id want to associate myself more with pharoahs, and much less with "arabs"
Oh really? Last time i heard of Yemen is houthis getting pushed back of sanaa and now kids can go to school. And no dialects are very recognizable especially the levant ones only ones am having hard time with is algerian morrocan dialect.

These guys get JDAMS and Delilahs from IAF F-16s daily but they will still not stop spewing fake BS and hatred against Iran out of jealousy. Like I said before I will rather trust my iraqi shiite or syrian, ,lebanese, yemeni, Afghan brothers before these Palestinians bomb targets. Damn the Mashadi Mullahs who give weapons and money to these traitors and then they thank us in their fake tones. We should do what others do for them from entire islamic nation. NOTHING !

Here is the news guys, we are here for 4000 years and we plan on staying 4000 more at least. No power in this world can undo us.

if anyone thinks Iraq wont be divided then they are a fool. I said the same even before Saddam got his neck stretched and ppl did not believe me that Kurdistan will be gone out of baghdads control.

I am an ethnic azeri turk but I feel happy when I see free Kurdistan cut out of the ottoman illegitimate child fake state. I know Kurdistan is no friend of Iran but they are proud Iranic people and they have got their area secured.

We will see shiite iraq's segregation further in coming years.
If you're azeri turk then i am chinese

Iran has no influence in the Iraqi gov't.. But with unsanctioned element within the country and want them to take over in the end game but these plans have been figured out and delayed without further notice.. There is highly likelihood they will step away from it as it is unfeasible and instead go with cordial relations as a responible neighbour

The Israeli/ Zionist plan calls for the Balkanization of the middle east. Every large Arab country broken down to its ethnic components, in a permanent state of war.
Divide an conquer, Israel is the best at it- too bad only arabs can't see. You got israelis posing as CIA and USA army training kurds right now.

What kind of self respecting Palestinian posts articles from Israel's haaretz?
A desperate one

Divide an conquer, Israel is the best at it- too bad only arabs can't see. You got israelis posing as CIA and USA army training kurds right now.

Hearing conspiracies like this makes me remember a qoute in Leonard di capri new netflix movie don't lock up..

Where some kids were talking about the Gov'ts evil plans and an insider who knew these people told them you are making them sound smarter then they are and they are unfortunately dumb... Not saying Israel is dumb but 99% of the conspiracies are fake example like George soros controlling orbit of the fuking sun..

We are talking about a group of people who have been homeless for 2000 years until just recently who lived as gypsies for freaking 2000 years.. Why is he all of sudden smart now and not in these 2000 years... Because his just being used as an outpost that is the hard cold truth by the crusaders

Iraqi are great people, all they need is to control the massive corruption and control Kurdish factions. Anyway, there is a long list of issues in Iraq. Iraq is passing through the democracy phase, it long and painful process. This is the land of over 600 hot headed tribes.

Your nasserist pan-arabism was humiliated in yemen. real "arabs" are the persian gulf arabs... the rest are arabised arab speaking countries..

There is almost nothing similar between a blue eyed syrian "arab" for exmaple and a persian gulf camel arab. besides language that is. and even that has different dialicts from what i hear (i dont personally speak arabic) An egyptian arab speaker would have difficulty communicating with an Iraqi arab for example? (i could be wrong on this though)

Egypt had a great civilization before Cyrus the great's son ended it. If i were an egyptian, id want to associate myself more with pharoahs, and much less with "arabs"

Why is this inferiority ridden Arabized farsi troll barking this madly while writing (not surprisingly) utter nonsense?

Most of the world's 500 million Arabs are Pan-Arabs by nature. That has always been the case.

Hence this map, which makes your tiny entity laughable in comparison which it also is whether we talk about history, wealth, population, landmass, resources, potential etc.

1644753265283.png

There is no such thing as "real Arabs". Only idiotic inferiority ridden ignorant Farsis such as you propagandize this nonsense that none of the 500 million Arabs take seriously. The Arab world, which is the cradle of civilization has since time immortal been inhabited by closely related Afro-Asiatic speaking peoples (genetically as proven time and time again, culturally, historical, linguistically, geographically - in every way possible). In every Arab country there existed glorious pre-Arab civilizations and cultures native to the Arab world. Mostly Semitic in origin but not only. KSA and Egypt is no different. Both Egypt and KSA (Arabia), to take two examples, take great pride in their pre-Islamic pasts be it the era of the Pharaohs or the Al-Magar, Dilmun, Thamud, Megan, Midian, Minaeans, Sumerians, Akkadians (they migrated from modern-day Arabia), Saba, Himyar, Nabateans (who left World UNESCO Heritage sites in 7 modern-day countries alone) etc. List is endless.

All Arabs take pride in both their glorious pre-Islamic history (the Arab world is, as every educated person know, the cradle of civilization and home to the oldest civilizations and cultures on the planet native to its lands and whose modern-day populations are sole claimants of those civilizations and cultures) and as glorious Islamic history. There is no conflict whatsoever.

Yet we all identity as Arabs today. The same Arabs that share geography, culture, language, ancestral, tribal, clan, genetic (as confirmed by every DNA test - Arabs from Morocco to Oman cluster with each other closely), ties not to mention political ties.

BTW, Arabs ended your regional relevance and changed your entity forever 1400 years ago. You should be ashamed to even associate yourself with your identity, using your idiotic "logic".

Another bonus info, Saudi Arabians and Egyptians cluster extremely closely on all DNA tests conducted and this is not strange given that we are both neighboring countries and share deep-rooted and several millennia old linguistic, cultural, ancestral, religious, geographic etc. ties that predate Islam by millennia.

In fact the fifteenth dynasty of Egypt (Hyklos) was ruled by a Semitic dynasty originally from neighboring Southern Levant/Northern Arabia. That was 1650 BC. In other words well over 1 millennia prior to "Persians" ever appearing in history.

In any case, using your logic, you are just an Arabized and Persianized Elamite with Arab, Mongol, Turkic, Central Asian steppe/desert nomadic ancestry (your so-called "Aryan" ancestry - in reality Arabs as a collective cluster more closely to Europeans (Southern Europeans) which is no surprise given the geography) who takes pride in a tiny, tiny minority of Persian nomads conquering you and Persianizing you.

Lastly, only an clueless idiot would even consider thinking that Arabic speakers in Egypt and Arabic speakers in Iraq have difficulty understanding each other. There is no such problem anywhere in the Arab world as Modern Standard Arabic is used and known by virtually everyone while all Arabic dialects are more or less mutually eligible and derive from the same language (Arabic). Surprise, surprise.

Anyway I wrote this part of the message below in another thread where this was relevant but it is fitting in this thread as well.

It is astonishing to see the Farsi obsession in regards to Arabs and KSA in particular. It is no wonder given that Farsis have been heavily Arabized for the past 1400 years after the glorious Arab Islamic destruction of the oppressive fire worshipping Sassanid regime.

In many senses Iran has been an Arab colony for the past 1400 years.

Religiously completely altered (Islam). The alphabet in place for the past 1400 years is the Arabic alphabet with 4 additional letters. Farsi is almost an Arabic dialect given the massive Arabic vocabulary influence. Southing as personal as their names are Arabic by large. The names of some of their most famous/visited cities are Arabic (Mashhad, Qom etc.)

Millions of Iranians have Arab ancestry (genetically confirmed) with an entire Iranian Arab community inhabiting numerous areas of it.

Old "Persia", a newcomer in the Middle East given that it only emerged 2500 years ago, lightyears younger than the more ancient native Semitic/native civilizations in the Middle East native to the Arab world that also happen to be cradles of civilization, became civilized by Semites and their entire civilization was a cheap copy of existing much older Semitic civilizations.

Be it their national symbols ( rip-offs of ancient Semitic symbols), language (the Semitic Aramaic language closely related to Arabic was the lingua franca), the capital was Babylon (another ancient Semitic city), the title (Kings of Kings is an ancient Semitic title used by Semitic rulers from Arabia, Egypt, Levant to Mesopotamia). The list goes on.

Not only was "Persia" completely conquered, dominated/ruled for centuries and forever changed (completely) by Arabs but even today the Mullah's in power in Iran PROUDLY claim paternal Arab ancestry (hence their black turbans). Even the Arabized Safavids, that revived Iran after 1000 years of continues foreign rule (Arabs, Turks, Mongols etc.) proudly claimed Arab ancestry.

Even the Shia Twelver Islam that they follow was largely imported by Arabs from modern-day Iraq, Eastern Arabia (KSA, Bahrain) and Southern Lebanon.

Let me quote:

Arab Shia Ulama​

After the conquest, Ismail began transforming the religious landscape of Iran by imposing Twelver Shiism on the populace. Since most of the population embraced Sunni Islam and since an educated version of Shiism was scarce in Iran at the time, Ismail imported a new Shia Ulama corps from traditional Shiite centers of the Arabic speaking lands, largely from Jabal Amil (of Southern Lebanon), Mount Lebanon, Syria, Eastern Arabia and Southern Iraq in order to create a state clergy.[42][43][44][45]Ismail offered them land and money in return for loyalty. These scholars taught the doctrine of Twelver Shiism and made it accessible to the population and energetically encouraged conversion to Shiism.[39][46][47][48] To emphasize how scarce Twelver Shiism was then to be found in Iran, a chronicler tells us that only one Shia text could be found in Ismail's capital Tabriz.[49] Thus it is questionable whether Ismail and his followers could have succeeded in forcing a whole people to adopt a new faith without the support of the Arab Shiite scholars.[41] The rulers of Safavid Persia also invited these foreign Shiite religious scholars to their court in order to provide legitimacy for their own rule over Persia.[50]

Abbas I of Persia, during his reign, also imported more Arab Shia Ulama to Iran, built religious institutions for them, including many Madrasahs (religious schools) and successfully persuaded them to participate in the government, which they had shunned in the past (following the Hidden imam doctrine).[51]

It is self-explanatory to explain that 99.99% of all the most revered Shia Islamic figures are Arabs with ancestral ties to modern-day KSA.

I could go on and you could not really make this up even if you wanted to. None of it would be as surreal as the historical reality and ground realities to this very day.

Imagine having been/to this day so profoundly influenced by Arabs/Semitic peoples and having adopted almost all of their practices, yet at the same time harboring such a deep hatred for anything Arab.

BTW this thread is ancient. The pro-Farsi Wilayat al-Faqih Mullah drones in Iraq received a proper beating and humiliation in the last election further weakening their position in Iraq. Echoing the widespread and historical Anti-iran sentiments within Iraq. Farsi is a curse word in Iraq nowadays.

WORLD

Partial results show pro-Iran groups losing Iraq election, firebrand cleric winning​

Iran’s allies lost seats in the Iraqi elections. Now Tehran is recalibrating its strategy.

Iraq's pro-Iran parties lose last lever after attempt to annul elections thrown out by court​

@Saddam Hussein what is it with those inferiority-ridden Farsi Mullah trolls on PDF? They should go back to school and learn some obligatory Arabic from their Arab Mullah's that rule them!

Last edited:
If you're azeri turk then i am chinese

You are not just chinese. You are anatolian+armenian+greek+Iranic+(whoever else colonized Anatolia for centuries) who thinks he is Turkic, even though your DNA is just west Asian.

And I don't need a certificate from Anatolians to be what I am. Being from Khoy, my Turkoman Qizilbas ancestors used to massacre Ottoman invaders, we are the reason why ottomans could not take an inch of Iranian territory. Keep deluding yourself into thinking Turkish owns Azeris.

You are not just chinese. You are anatolian+armenian+greek+Iranic+(whoever else colonized Anatolia for centuries) who thinks he is Turkic, even though your DNA is just west Asian.

And I don't need a certificate from Anatolians to be what I am. Being from Khoy, my Turkoman Qizilbas ancestors used to massacre Ottoman invaders, we are the reason why ottomans could not take an inch of Iranian territory. Keep deluding yourself into thinking Turkish owns Azeris.
I bet you're Persian innit

I'm afraid the forum is a joke, a collection of IRI cheerleaders who think news such as this is a joke.

Iraq is a brewing volcano of anger given its situation, that situation brews extremism. ISIS was an example of that.

Iran's malicious policies in Iraq are going to brew another extremist movement.

I remember I was anti Saddam when I first came to this forum, as were many Iraqis.
Iran will never let go of Iraq peacefully, the US made a major mistake installing Pro Iran figures in Baghdad.

They probably thought it would be the right thing to deal with the ba'ath party.
2 months later and this man didnt lie

Back
Top Bottom