What's new

Iraq film seller laments Bollywood decline

I do miss old Indian hindi movies too...today it is bollywood and no more Indian Film Industry..

'cause in old movies you had propper actors & actresses, who came to the trade by acting skill alone. Not anymore... Bollywood has become a little coterie of ex-stars, star kids or models or miss indias. Doesn't matter how flop they are.. you are still made to live with them day in & day out. Real artists without any star background seldom get any chance.. One of those rare lucky ones goes on to make it big , like SRK or Madhuri.

I can watch whatever I want. And yes, I watch only Hollywood films :D

I've never seen a Bangladeshi movie though :confused:

You watch only Hollywood and yet know the short comings of bollywood..How did that happen??

Sure you can watch whatever you wish....My problem is that 99% of the Bangladeshis/Pakistanis here take great pride in dissing Bollywood ..an industry that has nothing to do with these 2 nations.

I don't think other Dipjol's Phoot Song, not many Indians are interested in Bangladeshi movies either. Same goes to Pakistani Lollywood.

You watch only Hollywood and yet know the short comings of bollywood..How did that happen??

I've watched some of them with my family and friends. Hollywood is my personal preference.

Sure you can watch whatever you wish....My problem is that 99% of the Bangladeshis/Pakistanis here take great pride in dissing Bollywood ..an industry that has nothing to do with these 2 nations.

Many Bangladeshis watch Bollywood films :D

I've watched some of them with my family and friends. Hollywood is my personal preference.

Many Bangladeshis watch Bollywood films :D

Nobody is stopping you from watching Bollywood or is forcing you to watch it. My problem is some Bangladeshis & Pakistanis here watching Bollywood and then making lame a$$ comments about it. They know everything about Bollywood that only a true fan will come to know, but wants to diss it in forums like this for the simple reason its made in India. For me its hypocracy of the highest kind.

Nobody is stopping you from watching Bollywood or is forcing you to watch it. My problem is some Bangladeshis & Pakistanis here watching Bollywood and then making lame a$$ comments about it. They know everything about Bollywood that only a true fan will come to know, but wants to diss it in forums like this for the simple reason its made in India. For me its hypocracy of the highest kind.

Well, I don't know about others. Everyone has their opinion. And no, it is not hypocrisy per say.

I just said that things happen for no reason in Bollywood films, and that is my honest opinion.

If you can't respect or tolerate that opinion, then it's your problem :P

*It's just movies, stop taking things so seriously....lolz...*

Well, I don't know about others. Everyone has their opinion. And no, it is not hypocrisy per say.

I just said that things happen for no reason in Bollywood films, and that is my honest opinion.

If you can't respect or tolerate that opinion, then it's your problem :P

*It's just movies, stop taking things so seriously....lolz...*

Typical generalization for the sake of generalization just as some would generalize BD films based on Dipjol's phoot (thanks La Bong)

Typical generalization for the sake of generalization just as some would generalize BD films based on Dipjol's phoot (thanks La Bong)

I can see you are a big Bollywood fan :azn:

On a side note, I don't even watch Bangladeshi films (only rickshawallas watch them). I never thought Abir was such a great fan though.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings, but that was my right to express my opinion :P Otherwise what's the point right? :D

I can see you are a big Bollywood fan :azn:

On a side note, I don't even watch Bangladeshi films (only rickshawallas watch them). I never thought Abir was such a great fan though.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings, but that was my right to express my opinion :P Otherwise what's the point right? :D

You have the right if you are fan..not someone who just watches Bollywood so that he can diss it later.

Oh....so you have to be a fan as a criteria? Damn! :lol: :rofl:

Yes of course...I will respect your comment if you are one of those who like & enjoy watching Bollywood films and not some razakar types who watches it so as to find its faults or in otherwords watching just for the sake of dissing.

Yes of course...I will respect your comment if you are one of those who like & enjoy watching Bollywood films and not some razakar types who watches it so as to find its faults or in otherwords watching just for the sake of dissing.

Yes, your posts say a lot about you.

Never mind, a lot of folks say I'm an India dalal, Wahabi raghead, American dalal, etc. :D

I'm starting to enjoy all this flattery :D

Brah...

Yes, your posts say a lot about you.

Never mind, a lot of folks say I'm an India dalal, Wahabi raghead, American dalal, etc. :D

I'm starting to enjoy all this flattery :D

Brah...

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. You call me 'Internet Hindu' in response but the reality is that I haven't been to a temple or offered prayers for a long time now.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. You call me 'Internet Hindu' in response but the reality is that I haven't been to a temple or offered prayers for a long time now.

Go to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom