What's new

Iran's safir jeep capability show, unbelievable.

It's just a name I made up. Are you actually 'Pouring Rain' ? And I drive a Wrangler.

Is wrangler a name you made up for you camel?

anyway, does your wahabi IQ see a similarity between pouring rain (which is a weather) and that name you have (which is a wahabi name)? No wahabi, I used pouring rain because my name is apparently taken. but your abuhaif name is probably your actually name.

Is wrangler a name you made up for you camel?

anyway, does your wahabi IQ see a similarity between pouring rain (which is a weather) and that name you have (which is a wahabi name)? No wahabi, I used pouring rain because my name is apparently taken. but your abuhaif name is probably your actually name.

You can believe what ever you want, chief. I wouldn't know a 'wahhabi name' from my a-hole. Anyway, the clip is still bogus as is most of irans other claimed 'breakthroughs'.

Look at this baby, this is one hell of a jeep.
I know it lacks armour, but it was designed to be a fast Jeep. Long live to the people who made it.
This is from 2006 BTW.

[video]http://www.aparat.com/video/video/embed/videohash/Hbzw1/vt/frame[/video]

My dear friends please, never, never, and never post unofficial materials (in this case whole craps) as our defense technology!

My dear friends please, never, never, and never post unofficial materials (in this case whole craps) as our defense technology!

For my friends who are intrested.
Here is another video about safir being tested. from 06

Last edited by a moderator:
The first clip was a tricked out Jeep Wrangler and the second clip of 'something' going up a vertical was bogus. More laughable iranian 'inventions'. You guys crack me up. :rofl:
I don't think the second clip was bogus. as I said in my first post:
I want an official link (by Iranian armed forces) to this movie. I don't know who they are and who recorded the movie. It is just something like a youtube video.

Ir-tab links proved my point!

I told you in my last post, it does not even look like Safir jeep!
The video was very unprofessional.
Iranian army official news is respectable but other sources are very unprofessional.

I don't think it even a safir, It looks like one of those other small vehicles used in our forces.
the safir if what I posted in post 19.

He reported my thread so now I can't edit it.

Irtab:

I apologize to you. I just checked the IMF and it seems they knew it was fake but they were just playing around.
They called it Spiderjeep :lol:
sorry about this.

I told you in my last post, it does not even look like Safir jeep!
The video was very unprofessional.
Iranian army official news is respectable but other sources are very unprofessional.[/SIZE][/B]

Yes that's not "Safir".
But any way Iranian Army has several kinds of vehicles from the same type in the video. One of them is "Samandar".
1351271807330755_large.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom