What's new

Iran's safir jeep capability show, unbelievable.

Pouring Rain

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Look at this baby, this is one hell of a jeep.
I know it lacks armour, but it was designed to be a fast Jeep. Long live to the people who made it.
This is from 2006 BTW.

[video]http://www.aparat.com/video/video/embed/videohash/Hbzw1/vt/frame[/video]

Look at this baby, this is one hell of a jeep.
I know it lacks armour, but it was designed to be a fast Jeep. Long live to the people who made it.
This is from 2006 BTW.

[video]http://www.aparat.com/video/video/embed/videohash/Hbzw1/vt/frame[/video]

I want this damn car !!!

do you know when is it available in market ?

Honestly, I was expecting to see something cheap and dumb but it was worth seeing it. Good job!

Do you have any official link to this movie? When did you make this jeep? Never heard of it before!
The official safir jeep that has been unveiled in 2006, is not similar to this!

sigh...............whats unbelievable in it :/

show me in Indian vehicle do what this jeep did then I'll tell you
Do you have any official link to this movie? When did you make this jeep? Never heard of it before!
The official safir jeep that has been unveiled in 2006, is not similar to this!
No, this is safir jeep.

No hating, If that car enter a rally like Dakar this would definitly be first...
Bro That is not hating :)

Quite some hoax covered by out of focus filming so you can't see the the rope dragging it. You Iranians are pathetic although you do make good movies.

I could attack Pakistani with cheap insult like that, but I am civilized human being.
I did not know talibans could use internet, never mind make accounts on forums :lol:
well done

The first clip was a tricked out Jeep Wrangler and the second clip of 'something' going up a vertical was bogus. More laughable iranian 'inventions'. You guys crack me up. :rofl:

The first clip was a tricked out Jeep Wrangler and the second clip of 'something' going up a vertical was bogus. More laughable iranian 'inventions'. You guys crack me up. :rofl:

You name seems wahabi. Are you one of those American loving wahabis?:lol:

You're just jealous and sad because its capabilities is more than your camel.

You name seems wahabi. Are you one of those American loving wahabis?:lol:

You're just jealous and sad because its capabilities is more than your camel.

It's just a name I made up. Are you actually 'Pouring Rain' ? And I drive a Wrangler.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom