What's new

Iran’s petrol price hike cuts fuel use by 20 million liters

The point of Putin is to betray the remaining free countries, to be the last 'free country' and then to defect to the West. Watch the Hunt for the Red October, a piece of Amerikan propaganda. Putin is like the captain of the Red October - a traitor who wants to hand over Russia to the West. But if Russia defects early, the free world, including Iran would prepare better from the onslaught by zionists. The zionists placed Putin in for the purpose for people to think the free world has Russia as a free country fighting the zionist slavers. Normally the Tories and Labour Party are both zionist controlled, this is the West's fight against Putin. Both zionist controlled. Putin won't defect until revolution destroy Iran and China is defeated. And Erdogan is replaced in another coup. And North Korea is nuked out of existence. And Venezuela has no friends and falls to sanctions and corporate boycotts. Bolivia already fell because they were not smart enough to control their own military and have somebody from Morales' Party to replace him in an election.

New countries will wake up like Vietnam and the rest of Indochina and fight the zionists. But midnight darkness could envelope them too.

my personal views of Putin differs to you somewhat..

I see him as a Russian patriot, and a geopolitical mastermind. one of the most devastating moment of his life was when he was a young KGB man stationed in germany.

witnessing the fall of his beloved empire and the berlin wall. While getting silence from Moscow in response.

he seems hell bent determined to return the favour to the americans. and his actions justify this. His election interference in American politics has weakend and divided the US more then a 100 nuclear strikes could.

at no time since the civil war era has the country been this divided. I think what hes doing is brilliant.

though I agree with you somewhat with his throwing independent nations under the bus. For him his only priority is Russia. trying to advance Russia at any cost possible. and he wont shy away from throwing anybody under the bus if it achieves his objetive

my personal views of Putin differs to you somewhat..

I see him as a Russian patriot, and a geopolitical mastermind. one of the most devastating moment of his life was when he was a young KGB man stationed in germany.

witnessing the fall of his beloved empire and the berlin wall. While getting silence from Moscow in response.

he seems hell bent determined to return the favour to the americans. and his actions justify this. His election interference in American politics has weakend and divided the US more then a 100 nuclear strikes could.

at no time since the civil war era has the country been this divided. I think what hes doing is brilliant.

though I agree with you somewhat with his throwing independent nations under the bus. For him his only priority is Russia. trying to advance Russia at any cost possible. and he wont shy away from throwing anybody under the bus if it achieves his objetive

The Happy-Go-Lucky Jewish Group That Connects Trump and Putin

https://www.politico.com/magazine/s...sh-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007

Netanyahu touts friendship with Putin in new billboard
Targeting Israeli-Russian voters, Likud hangs massive picture of PM alongside Russian president, with the slogan ‘Netanyahu: In a league of his own’
By Raoul Wootliff 28 July 2019, 1:51 pm 1

A picture taken on July 28, 2019, shows a giant election poster on the Likud party headquarters showing Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Russian President Vladimir Putin shaking hands. The writing on the billboard reads "Netanyahu, in another league." (Tal Alovich)

https://www.timesofisrael.com/in-an...touts-friendship-with-putin-in-new-billboard/

Zionists don't even hide that Putin is a zionist, their own puppet in Russia.

There are thousands of articles showing Netanyahu and Putin as friends, Putin with his Russian rabbis, Putin with the Chabad.

Putin is there to waste the time of free people. If Putin truly cared about Iran, would you think zionist jews would be promoting Putin?

The Happy-Go-Lucky Jewish Group That Connects Trump and Putin

https://www.politico.com/magazine/s...sh-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007

Netanyahu touts friendship with Putin in new billboard
Targeting Israeli-Russian voters, Likud hangs massive picture of PM alongside Russian president, with the slogan ‘Netanyahu: In a league of his own’
By Raoul Wootliff 28 July 2019, 1:51 pm 1

A picture taken on July 28, 2019, shows a giant election poster on the Likud party headquarters showing Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Russian President Vladimir Putin shaking hands. The writing on the billboard reads "Netanyahu, in another league." (Tal Alovich)

https://www.timesofisrael.com/in-an...touts-friendship-with-putin-in-new-billboard/

Zionists don't even hide that Putin is a zionist, their own puppet in Russia.

There are thousands of articles showing Netanyahu and Putin as friends, Putin with his Russian rabbis, Putin with the Chabad.

Putin is there to waste the time of free people. If Putin truly cared about Iran, would you think zionist jews would be promoting Putin?

Why should Putin care about Iran? Is he Iranian?

Back
Top Bottom