What's new

Iran's new government scraps all oil and gas concessions to India.

Russia is our old friend. Has always stood by us ! I m sure things will be back to the old times when BJP comes into power. MMS, Chidambaram and Montek are American poodles.

I hope you are right.Somehow I think that congress will win the election ,my instinct tells me and the relationship with USA will be our ruin .We will manage to push Russia into China's orbit.After all,Manmohan supported an attack on Russia's ally Syria. That was a shocker to me.

well,haters will hate,but indo-iran relationship will flourish..they'll again renegotiate their terms and will start supplying oil..the sanction is killing Iran..I think its time to barter goods against oil.cause there is almost no way to pay them back than Indian Rupee..in what currency they want to pay us??they agreed in Euro.but against a sanction like this,almost every means is futile.they should start bartering goods with us against oil.

I hope you are right.Somehow I think that congress will win the election ,my instinct tells me and the relationship with USA will be our ruin .We will manage to push Russia into China's orbit.After all,Manmohan supported an attack on Russia's ally Syria. That was a shocker to me.

Worse, Russia is already getting cost with Pakistan.

well,haters will hate,but indo-iran relationship will flourish..they'll again renegotiate their terms and will start supplying oil..the sanction is killing Iran..I think its time to barter goods against oil.cause there is almost no way to pay them back than Indian Rupee..in what currency they want to pay us??they agreed in Euro.but against a sanction like this,almost every means is futile.they should start bartering goods with us against oil.

I think China will benefit most.

Worse, Russia is already getting cost with Pakistan.

That was bound to happen. We are going to support an attack on russian ally syria, would this not happen?
Be not surprised if Russia abruptly cancels the PAK FA or other JV's and stops providing military machine tools and technical expertise for submarines,missiles etc.

First India with held payment and lowered their imports then it realized it could dump some of its sinking rupee onto Iran and decided to pay, Iranians have every right to be frustrated with the Indians.

What ever happened to your IP pipeline?? they completed their side of pipeline and gave you guys 500 million loan to build yours and so why is the delay?? Are you going to wait for uncle sam nod??

LoL! Iranians have every right to be frustrated for being backstabbers.

Not really. Once Iran get rids of all those sanctions, it is India that missed the opportunity to have greater energy relations with Iran.

Interactions are always two ways, Its a loss-loss for both countries because the demand will take us to some other country just like the sanctions will be lifted on Iran the Indian economy will also not remain in the same state.

However if its good for the people of Iran and Its in their interests then its a welcome move :tup: There are no free meals in the world and if we want the oil from Iran we will pay for it.

Rouhani is already on track to forge a deal between Iran and the US. I'll believe that within a couple of years, most important sanctions are removed. That would mean that Iran would refuse to accept rupees anymore, Iran would attract more investment in its gas/oil fields, India would lose its leverage over Iran, which it still has (but its slowly losing), and Iran could get access to the European market again.

India would probably lose its strategical relations with Iran as well, and that could have implications for India, especially for their access to Afghanistan and Central-Asia.

I dont think so Iran and India both want a stable Afghanistan and both the countries would want it free of Taliban more than that India has no interests.

Relation btw India and Iran is of equals so there is no question of India losing its leverage over Iran because there was no leverage at the first place.

India and China should try to make up deals with Qatar and Saudi Arabia for getting oil and LNG...

They won't get the discounts from saudi or qatar. If given it will be with strings attached,i.e. free reign to wahabbi islam.

They won't get the discounts from saudi or qatar. If given it will be with strings attached,i.e. free reign to wahabbi islam.

No its not like that; No Religious string but rather Contract for 10 or more years like only buying from them. And same thing for Iran as well.

No its not like that; No Religious string but rather Contract for 10 or more years like only buying from them. And same thing for Iran as well.

It is like that ,especially for saudi arabia.There are backdoor deals in these oil deals also.

From where did you get that moron???

Now chew on this.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...nowledges-differences-india-syria-strike.html

From where did you get that moron???

Now chew on this.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/277726-us-acknowledges-differences-india-syria-strike.html

Back
Top Bottom