What's new

Iran's new attack helicopter

Iran already leaked a video of the new attack helicopter:

135587.jpg

What Iranians should do (maybe already done behind curtains)

Share RQ-170 technology with ruskis:

They are strongly behind UAV technology and desperately needs know how, and in return demand as much as possible:

-> Full technology transfer of Engines (Jet/turbo/...everything!!) for Planes/helicopters and and and....

They desperately want RQ-170 technology, im sure as hell they will give a lot in return if Iran play smart game...

And thats not all

Further technology transfer in missiles/subs/eletcronics/radars and and and....

RQ-170 is worth GOLD!

If I would choose between Russia and China I would do cooperation with ruskis...

But im pretty sure behind curtains they do already something...

@yavar
Foxnews is a major Zionist asset and works to promotes Republican warmongers agendas , please Do not promote these blood thirsty warmongers here,I don't know if you understand all the news but they were some how condemning and mocking this action .

@yavar
Foxnews is a major Zionist asset and works to promotes Republican warmongers agendas .

i am not trying to promote them brother .
this is only news agency who has report on it so that only source i have to use to send my message cross
if there was any other news agency i use them but some time there are tell the truth and they are the only ones so i have no choose

@yavar
Foxnews is a major Zionist asset and works to promotes Republican warmongers agendas , please Do not promote these blood thirsty warmongers here,I don't know if you understand all the news but they were some how condemning and mocking this action .

Brother in my last post I forgot to thanking you for your advice .
That why I quote you for second time .

@yavar

you're welcome ,I was one of the first people who supported you In IMF and I knew your words,info and data about Iran military capability are valid and true ,glad to see you here in this forum , keep up the good work, be more friendly to everyone except those trolls and Iran haters ,
I see your english has been improved a lot and you should still work on it as much as you can , you 're a good asset to any forum you go , Catsso made a big mistake to ban you from IMF .looking forward to see more input from you buddy .

Last edited:
Update ... looks like Z-10 ... but not much !

c2.jpg

What a lame design , it looks like someone , a Russian , wanted to make appache even stealthier , and with a huge exhaust like that , it deserves to be shut down.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom