What's new

Iran's missile looks A BIT like Pirthvi

So seems like Pakistan has also some of those highly qualified self proclaimed defense analysts...
oh gosh, our media puts up pictures of old missiles whe our army tests new missiles too, don't get your panties wet.

what I am telling is there is a photo of a missile similar to our prithvi. That is the reason I posted it. and then to see the photo, open the link. Thanks.

what I am telling is there is a photo of a missile similar to our prithvi. That is the reason I posted it. and then to see the photo, open the link. Thanks.

It's not similar, IT'S ACTUALLY YOUR PRITHVI :rofl:

Iran tests missiles every now and then. Don't know why though...

Iranian Missiles are as advance as indian one's?[ /QUOTE]

So they can exercise some sort of deterrence against Israel and their allies if a war were to occur and @ bold part i highly doubt it most of Iran's missiles are just repainted and mass produced copies of substandard liquid fuel north korean ballistic missiles, whether or not the Iranians can produce sophisticated multi stage solid fuel missiles is for the CIA to find out.

@Screambowl

Dawn news has trolled you and you have trolled all of us ...mate you give credit to dawn ....and we shall give credit to you for pulling so many members to this thread...

I am not crediting Dawn, I was confused. I am rather complaining that they are using our missiles photos and using them in their articles on Iranian missiles. Dangerous!

Last edited by a moderator:
Iran tests missiles every now and then. Don't know why though...

Iranian Missiles are as advance as indian one's?[ /QUOTE]

So they can exercise some sort of deterrence against Israel and their allies if a war were to occur and @ bold part i highly doubt it most of Iran's missiles are just repainted and mass produced copies of substandard liquid fuel north korean ballistic missiles, whether or not the Iranians can produce sophisticated multi stage solid fuel missiles is for the CIA to find out.

Don't they already produce these? Solid-fueled 2000+ km missiles that can hit Tel Aviv? Also, Iranian Missile Program is way ahead of North Korean one, according to Israeli intelligence.

As one Israeli missile expert put it "First, Iranians were the students and North Koreans were the teachers. Today, Iran is the one teaching North Koreans about missiles"

Don't they already produce these? Solid-fueled 2000+ km missiles that can hit Tel Aviv? Also, Iranian Missile Program is way ahead of North Korean one, according to Israeli intelligence.

As one Israeli missile expert put it "First, Iranians were the students and North Koreans were the teachers. Today, Iran is the one teaching North Koreans about missiles"

the only long range missile i know that Iran has is the Shahab-3 and Gadr-110 which is reverse engineered from the Nkorean No-dong 1 which uses either liquid or solid fuel.

and that could be the case Iran has invested a lot in their domestic missile program despite all the sanctions they have made a considerable amount of progress which could be more advanced than we currently perceive it to be.

the only long range missile i know that Iran has is the Shahab-3 and Gadr-110 which is reverse engineered from the Nkorean No-dong 1 which uses either liquid or solid fuel.

and that could be the case Iran has invested a lot in their domestic missile program despite all the sanctions they have made a considerable amount of progress which could be more advanced than we currently perceive it to be.

Other than Shahab 3 series, Iranians also have Sejil. 2500km , solid-fueled ballistic missile. Iranians also claim to have MIRV on one of their missiles (I guess Fajr series?). Don't know.

That is the problem you know. Iranians claim alot of things...don't know how many of them are true.

Anyways, I could care less. Iranians can't threaten us even in coming decades. So no problem. Iranians can continue building missiles ....

Other than Shahab 3 series, Iranians also have Sejil. 2500km , solid-fueled ballistic missile. Iranians also claim to have MIRV on one of their missiles (I guess Fajr series?). Don't know.

That is the problem you know. Iranians claim alot of things...don't know how many of them are true.

Anyways, I could care less. Iranians can't threaten us even in coming decades. So no problem. Iranians can continue building missiles ....

Only Israel needs to worry about that but for Iran to launch a missile attack on Israel would mean the obliteration of their land, Israel has in place a sophisticated ABM system called arrow and they have missiles of the jericho series that can deliver various payloads/warheads to different areas it is also widely believed that they too have MIRV technology as for Iran having MIRV's i highly doubt it even the Indians have yet to prove that they have MIRV's despite being able to launch multiple satellites into orbit.

The help of Iranians in the recent NK satellite launch proved that Iranians are now well ahead.

The help of Iranians in the recent NK satellite launch proved that Iranians are now well ahead.

lol not just that

The father of Israel's Avro Ballistic Missile Defense System, Dr. Uzi Rubin, says Iran is way ahead of NK and we're the ones teaching them these days.

@ Liberalatheist, faux news and the morons on militaryphotos.net aren't good sources of info. Do your own research

l

@ Liberalatheist, faux news and the morons on militaryphotos.net aren't good sources of info. Do your own research

Your talking to a liberal about fox news, i tune it sometimes when i need a good laugh. Idiotic gun slinging conservatives and their preaching of how lack of religion and abortion/gay marriage/ marijuana etc are the reasons for our stagnated economy... go figure

Only Israel needs to worry about that but for Iran to launch a missile attack on Israel would mean the obliteration of their land, Israel has in place a sophisticated ABM system called arrow and they have missiles of the jericho series that can deliver various payloads/warheads to different areas it is also widely believed that they too have MIRV technology as for Iran having MIRV's i highly doubt it even the Indians have yet to prove that they have MIRV's despite being able to launch multiple satellites into orbit.

Chest thumping is one thing and being sensible is another.. Iran is yet to develop MIRVs. All this talk is just loose jingoism. Having said that, I am confident that Iran has the capability to strike back at any power who has evil designs against it.

Back
Top Bottom