What's new

Iran's military chief says ready for war with US, Israel

All who think Iran has even a slight chance against Israel or the US are delusional....

Look, in order to attack iran, the first thing the USA needs is a base, this base has to be out of range of the thousands of missiles iran has.

Ah, an actual military discussion :) THIS i'll respect :)

So ehm, how about we mass produces drones to take out those missiles and/or any other targets on our target list? That would include all of y'all's centrifuges, so PLEASE DONT GO PLACING THOSE NEAR INNOCENT IRANIAN CIVILIANS EH. pretty please? i'll get onto one knee for this one. (meaning you score peacefan-shutup-please credits you all can use later on this forum)

No country in close range would want to be that base because regardless of the difference in ability, iran has developed a number of missiles and knowing the threat have prepared themselves for atleast the last decade.. so iran is not like iraq or libya it has options to retaliate.

This alone limits the chances of success of any action against Iran.

You're not taking our ability to switch to a true war economy in mind and just mass produce the drone designs we already perfected against your still non-existent drone fleet. Or do you want to claim you can outproduce all of NATO?, dear fellow.

i'll give you a real tip here: you can say the Russians and Chinese won't allow a war of that scale against Iran. You might be hitting truth there. Only truth as best as we can detect it, works in this arena we now stand in, hussain0216.

A ground invasion is out of the question, we have to stop thinking the U.S/NATO is some sort of military power from the year 2550, war on the ground is hell, its messy and brutal and iran has too big a population with too many forces with good enough equipment to make a ground invasion feesable

Hence the US is developing more tech that the Iranians can't perfect, muslims as a whole global group won't be ALLOWED to start a real arms industry of their own, you don't have the necessary social cultural standards in your military and industrial communities that has shown to be vastly superior to every muslim force that has opposed it (please don't go to "but you're leaving Afghanistan, so we consider that a win". we'll be back when the muslims in any area give us reasons to, ok)

So the only remaining option would be air campaign but with all factors considered and with irans ability to hit back its just not a great option.

Ah, i'm replying each paragraph as soon as I read it in this message, so please excuse me not noticing this until now.
How you gonna hit back when your space program and semi-but-badly-hidden nuclear bomb program aren't complete yet? especially NW-EU and the continental USA, please, explain.

Israel cant even consider any action,, far too many obstacles

Oh man, that is only the surface, and when the Israelis do any war warnings, they usually mean business. They have a certain influence through their Jewish Lobby in all countries that determine the fate of your attempt to get to the bomb and icbms with nuke bombs you know..

adding: striking back with terrorists will only fuel the anger of the local population stricken and ensures their permission to go into war economy mode.

adding: striking back with terrorists will only fuel the anger of the local population stricken and ensures their permission to go into war economy mode.

your terrorists will be flies against the windshield, and we grieve much the same way you do; with lotsa tears and lost sleep. why put more humans in a state like this, when you could put Iranian scientists on developing GREEN ENERGY rather than 'their current projects'...?

As far as your history is nothing but a crap full of invasions, wars, using Wmds against civilians, military coups, military threats against sovereign countries; your politicians' little brain can not comprehend humanitarian logic and language used by many nations throughout history, therefore someone gotta take the lead in telling them their current position in a easy way that be understandable for them.
You can not expect a sovereign country to remain silent while you are threatening it by saying that "All options are on the table" over and over even whilst you are in the middle of a diplomatic long term negotiation.

Top Iranian military official warns Kerry against attacking Iran’s nuclear facilities

The chief commander of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards warned the United States yesterday that if it attacked the Islamic Republic’s nuclear facilities, it would blow back in America’s face.

Maj. Gen. Mohammad Ali Jafari was responding to a statement by Secretary of State John Kerry made on Thursday to Al Arabiya that if Iran does not abide by the interim Geneva agreement with the 5+1 world powers reached in Geneva, “the military option of the United States is ready and prepared to do what it would have to do.”

“Mr. Kerry!” Jafari replied. “Know that a direct conflict with America is the strongest dream of the faithful and revolutionary men around the world. Your threats to revolutionary Islam are the best opportunity. Muslim leaders for years have been preparing us for a decisive battle. I think it’s unlikely that your wise men would allow America to be placed on one side of this decisive battle and take the ridiculous military option from the table into action.”

I have SEEN the muslim prophecies on The Apocalypse, and I'm willing to explain how we're not in that time (yet, or ever will be imo), and how the USA and NATO are not the agents of the antichrist as you imply and fear they are!

Claiming that America’s days of superiority are over because of budget deficits and broken policies, Jafari warned Kerry of a massive retaliation from its proxies if Iran is attacked.

Please note what I said of the military value of terrorists on this forum. (just a bit earlier in this thread, and it's short and simple)

“If you don’t have the ability to understand the military and security issues, ask your experienced analysts if America can truly withstand the devastating consequences of a military action,” he said. “Do you know how many thousands of revolutionary Muslims at the heart of the Islamic revolutionary groups around the world are awaiting for you to take this [military] option from the table into action?” Jafari asked. “If you don’t know, think a bit or research it.”

Apparently they (the US and Israel) already have, and think that response 'manageable'. Iranians can go on repeating statements all they want, that's not gonna solve the real problem here folks.

Iran and the 5+1 world powers, the five permanent U.N. Security Council members plus Germany, reached an interim agreement in Geneva in November over the regime’s illicit nuclear program. Under the six-month agreement, Iran, in return for billions of dollars in sanctions relief, will keep much of its nuclear infrastructure, is limited to enriching uranium at the 5 percent level for six months, will convert its highly enriched uranium of 20 percent to harmless oxide, and will allow more intrusive inspections of its nuclear plants by the International Atomic Energy Agency, which will be limited to only agreed-on facilities.

“In case [Iranian] officials witness any violation or an effort to disregard our country’s inalienable nuclear rights by the West and America taking advantage of the [Geneva] agreement with their interpretation of it, they should consider the agreement annulled with full authority,” Jafari had warned after the interim agreement was reached.

That'll mean another statement like "you're with us or against us" from the then sitting US president, and eh, you're gonna call a lot of suffering over yourselves if you go down this 'route of courage' any further. I call it a route of sheer stupidity. So sorry.

The regime’s president, Hassan Rouhani, in an interview with Fareed Zakaria on CNN, gave the same message that nuclear technology was Iran’s inalienable right. “It is a part of our national pride, and nuclear technology has become indigenous. … And recently, we have managed to secure very considerable prowess with regards to the fabrication of centrifuges.” Rouhani added that “not under any circumstances” would Iran destroy any of its existing centrifuges.

Read more

Make tech that can't be used for war your national pride, and you'll have solved all the problems you face and have faced, dear Iranian leaderships and people and supporters.

QxB032j.jpg

xkRo2kn.jpg

what a fool, provoking the sleeping elephant to increase his own budget or something, probably fully knowing that no amount of budget is going to save him or his fellow iranians in the end.

time to get hard against the Iranians again, all of this talk of them continuing enrichment has gotta be swiped off the 'rights' list for 'countries' (the way Iranians deal with protesters, I don't consider theirs a legitimate government at all, rather a bunch of oppressors using Allah and righteousness as a shabby shield)

Not when they don't stand a snowball's chance in hell, no.

And it should be on the table against Pakistan too, considering what the Pakistani leadership is doing sipping highnoon teas with the Taliban in smiles.
He's no fool. Iraq said,"we have no wmd." US invaded them.
Afghanistan said,"9/11 terrorists are Saudis, not afghans." US invaded them.
N. Korea said,"Bring it on uncle Sam." US did not attack.

Get the picture?

^ if Bahrain and Kuwait allow the U.S to hit iran then its a act of war, irans offensive capabilities will then target those states.

If Iran has any real-time probability of going nuclear, Bahrain and Kuwait along with backing of Saudi would be demanding action against Iran by themselves.

Like I said you cant compare the Iran to U.S in terms of technology but irans missile arsenal is vast and growing and has come on in leaps and bounds in terms of ability.

Most of the people are ill-informed about capacities of ballistic missiles. An F-16 carries six time the payload of an missile, is cheaper than a missile and could be reused. On top of it circular error probability of even best if the missiles is in tens of meters.A missile without WMD on it is a waste of space and damage done by missile salvo is equivalent to that done by general farting in someone's direction.

Only those Countries who could not buy planes or manufacture them rely on missile force.

Study related to efficacy of Iranian missiles.

dspace.mit.edu/openaccess-disseminate/1721.1/66242

The bottom line is this, its too hard to hit iran, its too big, its got too many assets, it can cause too many problems and the negatives out weigh the positives, the positives themselves are hard to achive

Once again, if they could attack iran, they would already have done so..

No one is too hard to hit for USA, get this fact. Even Russia and China would not be able to withstand a full scale attack of USA, if nukes are removed from equation. This is a irrevocable truth. They have simply accumulated enough power that even if whole world gangs up against them, it won't be able to do much.

USA has not hit Iran because they have acted like a rational player. Iran had de-facto agreed to close down it's weapon program. All these death to America and Death to Israel rants are for public consumption.

Millennium Challenge 2002

Millennium Challenge 2002 (MC02) was a major war game exercise conducted by the United States armed forces in mid-2002, likely the largest such exercise in history. The exercise, which ran from July 24 to August 15 and cost $250 million, involved both live exercises and computer simulations. MC02 was meant to be a test of future military "transformation"—a transition toward new technologies that enable network-centric warfare and provide more powerful weaponry and tactics. The simulated combatants were the United States, referred to as "Blue", and an unknown adversary in the Middle East with many evidences pointing at Iran being the "Red"-side.
Exercise action
Red, commanded by retired Marine Corps Lieutenant General Paul K. Van Riper, adopted an asymmetric strategy, in particular, using old methods to evade Blue's sophisticated electronic surveillance network. Van Riper used motorcycle messengers to transmit orders to front-line troops and World War II light signals to launch airplanes without radio communications.

Red received an ultimatum from Blue, essentially a surrender document, demanding a response within 24 hours. Thus warned of Blue's approach, Red used a fleet of small boats to determine the position of Blue's fleet by the second day of the exercise. In a preemptive strike, Red launched a massive salvo of cruise missiles that overwhelmed the Blue forces' electronic sensors and destroyed sixteen warships. This included one aircraft carrier, ten cruisers and five of six amphibious ships. An equivalent success in a real conflict would have resulted in the deaths of over 20,000 service personnel. Soon after the cruise missile offensive, another significant portion of Blue's navy was "sunk" by an armada of small Red boats, which carried out both conventional and suicide attacks that capitalized on Blue's inability to detect them as well as expected.

At this point, the exercise was suspended, Blue's ships were "re-floated", and the rules of engagement were changed; this was later justified by General Peter Pace as follows: "You kill me in the first day and I sit there for the next 13 days doing nothing, or you put me back to life and you get 13 more days' worth of experiment out of me. Which is a better way to do it?" After the reset, both sides were ordered to follow predetermined plans of action.

After the wargame was restarted, its participants were forced to follow a script drafted to ensure a Blue Force victory. Among other rules imposed by this script, Red Force was ordered to turn on their anti-aircraft radar in order for them to be destroyed, and was not allowed to shoot down any of the aircraft bringing Blue Force troops ashore. Van Riper also claimed that exercise officials denied him the opportunity to use his own tactics and ideas against Blue Force, and that they also ordered Red Force not to use certain weapons systems against Blue Force and even ordered that the location of Red Force units to be revealed.

This led to accusations that the war game had turned from an honest, open free play test of America's war-fighting capabilities into a rigidly controlled and scripted exercise intended to end in an overwhelming American victory, alleging that "$250 million was wasted".​

It is human nature to hold on to twigs when drowning and i expected someone to bring this decade and a half old exercise to boost his sense of security. Even if we ignore the technological advancement and capacity addition that have taken place in past 12 years ( some significant one like a working missile defense systems and aegis class destroyers ), Iran or for that matter no one is capable of acting like red team.

1. The adversary in this condition was a retired marine corps lieutenant general who knew working of US navy inside out something which could never be known to outsiders.

2. Military exercise take place in a limited geographical area where chances of sighting by boats is higher compared to open theater war scenario.

3. Military exercise are also conducted under certain restriction in engagement rules. Reporters love a david beat golaith stories and thus tend to overlook crucial information. In this particular situation, reporter is stating about radio silence of red team planes. Radio silence of red team planes has an outcome only and only if radars of blue team are switched off else red team's planes are going to be detected irrespective of radio silence; a convenient fact overlooked by zealous reporters.

4. In conflict scenario, no competent navy would park it's naval assets near shores and the fanciful coordinated spped boat raid could not be conducted. Even if a Carrier task force is detected 50 miles away from shoreline, it would take close to an hour for speed boats to reach there while being exposed to cannon fire from F 18's. Even if they reach close to a carrier battle group, they would have to face fire not only from cannons but also rapid firing guns on board defense ships and have to reach there in sufficient number to be able to breach defense while having no communication with either command or their peer attackers, a pretty impossible thing to achieve.

@gambit your views regarding millenium challenge 2002.

Ready? Maybe ready to be steam rolled and being disintegrated into smaller pieces.

Hopefully Mullahs put their money where their mouth is. The pieces will be moving. Once the dust comes down. The region will be terror free and peaceful.

a few dumbas$ here act like jerks why ? bcoz they know nothing about military confrontations. how many bases does US have around iran? the last time i checked US has 32 bases in west asia . there were 200,000 US soldiers in these bases in the year 2010 . ( i'm not updated in the numbers ) . as i recall US had 11 careers in the persian gulf in the year 2011 . ok let me remind you all that all of those bases and careers are in the range of iran missiles. for those who say irans missiles are useless bcoz US can distract them or can take them down by anti-missile defense systems i should say you know nothing about anti-missile systems. US has very high tech equipments specially in anti-missile systems but still there is absolutely NO anti-missile system than can take down ballistic missiles. (for those of you who doesn't know anything about ballistic missiles please do not reply ) ballistic missiles can not be taken down by any anti-missile system i can assure you. now let me tell you iran has more than 10 types of ballistic missiles with the range of 300 till 2500 km . iran has pinpoint accurate ballistic missiles ( land to water ) that can hit every floating object in the persian gulf. there is no need to say an attack with the combination of drones , ballistic missiles and rockets can totally vanish every anti-missile system in the planet. this is math. iran can hit and completely destroy every US base in west asia by using 1000 rockets,drones and missiles ( pinpoint , non-pinpoint , ballistic , long range , short range ) . US casualties will be more than 20,000 also they lose all of their bases in the region. believe me when i say they lose ALL of their bases bcoz i see the number of missiles in my country. and for the careers iran has one of the most effective land to water ballistic missile named persian gulf. the combination of 10 persian gulf missiles + drone attack + very cheap rockets and fast boats can completely vanish each of US career in the persian gulf. i don't want to say iran will win the war or something like that what i say is that this war will be the last and the most dramatic battle US has ever fought in their history after WW2 . iran doesn't need strong navy or F-22 to defeat US the things iran need to ruin US in west asia is just her missiles+drones+rockets and boats. they're enough for the mighty US. no need to say US has never fought a country with strong missile program and also bcoz of irans strategic dept its almost impossible for US to find the place of missile launchers. that's it. now trolls can F** themselves.

I have SEEN the muslim prophecies on The Apocalypse, and I'm willing to explain how we're not in that time (yet, or ever will be imo), and how the USA and NATO are not the agents of the antichrist as you imply and fear they are!

Could you please tell me who on earth talked about the so-called Apocalypse, antichrist and so forth that made you to bring them up? the unfair,abysmal, one-sided mismanagement of today world directed by self-proclaimed centers of power which could be called the law of the jungle is merely root of all problems that human beings face now. Dividing people on earth to first and secondary citizens by different given rights is galaxy-away of what we call justice. The joke is Iran is negotiating with countries which possess 95 percent of existing nukes in the world to make them sure that it wouldn't risk international security by making a bomb in the future.
No one doubts over here in Iran that they've got technological edge over us and they enjoy modern warfare and sophisticated equipments but if we'd wanted to give up our sovereignty, dignity and independence by virtue of American supremacy we wouldn't have revolted in the first place to overthrow American puppet "Shah".
We've not attacked any other nation since 3 centuries ago and we don't have any plan to do so in the future. what we seek is a respectful relations with the other countries if you respect us we'll respect you in return if you threaten us we'll threaten you in return and be sure we are aware of our capabilities.

Gandi says: first they ignore you then they laugh at you then they fight you then you win.

Its been a while since I last heard such statements, Iran doesnt stand a chance against the US, at least in an offensive war, its best bet is to prepare for a defensive battle while it builds itself to match the US economically......

A real destruction of Irans nuclear programm needs a ground invasion, the Americans admit that, but they clearly say there will be no ground invasion, and they have very good reasons for that:

Iran's Mosaic Doctrine - An Unrestricted Army

And without a total destruction of Irans nuclear programm, the costs of a war are far too high for the US.

And when it comes to Saudis:

Firouzabadi also warned Iran's neighbors in the Gulf not to allow a US attack on Iran from their territory.

"We do not have any hostility towards regional states, but if we are ever attacked from the American bases in the region we will strike that area back," he said.

Iran can hit them in a way which is the most gruesome that you can image!

Iran can easily dry out their whole population within few weeks!

SpyTalk: Gulf States Face 'Humanitarian Disaster' in US-Iran War

GCC states will never dare to mess with Iran in an direct conflict, because this would mean the apocalypse for their populations!!!

Not the Filthy Zionists or their american lapdogs can attack the Islamic republic god is protecting it from the evil

Back
Top Bottom