What's new

Iran's Economy News

ok please get lost .
Anyways, i don't see any future growth for cement production in Turkey. It might shrink as well. As many big projects near completion.... Turkish construction firms now working in big projects in abroad..especially in Arab countries.

Anyways, i don't see any future growth for cement production in Turkey. It might shrink as well. As many big projects near completion.... Turkish construction firms now working in big projects in abroad..especially in Arab countries.
It's none of my business. :whistle:

Stop wasting your time in Iranian threads.
http://i.imgur.com/Y3SjNu4.png
Y3SjNu4.png

Great going Iran,you have really showed the entire world that a country can make steady progress despite being continuously sanctioned by the U.S:tup::tup:.You have set a bench mark for the rest of us in India despite being smaller than us in terms of area and population.I just pray that our scientists and engineers can learn a thing or two from their Iranian counterparts in the matter of using the resources in hand in an effective manner without being dependent to any foreign country.Anyways my heartiest congratulation to all the Iranian members in this forum for this wonderful accomplishment:enjoy:!!

lol no I just fixed it.
So thank u. :tup:

dubai 1990 - 2013

dubai-14.jpg

Great going Iran,you have really showed the entire world that a country can make steady progress despite being continuously sanctioned by the U.S:tup::tup:.You have set a bench mark for the rest of us in India despite being smaller than us in terms of area and population.I just pray that our scientists and engineers can learn a thing or two from their Iranian counterparts in the matter of using the resources in hand in an effective manner without being dependent to any foreign country.Anyways my heartiest congratulation to all the Iranian members in this forum for this wonderful accomplishment:enjoy:!!
Thanks my dear Indian brother. :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Iran ranks the world's second biggest producer of (direct reduced) Iron !

13920221171855898508383.jpg

Minews - Iran 2nd biggest producer of direct reduced iron

========================================

Also Iran ranks 9th biggest producer of "Iron Ore" in the world

800px-World-Iron-Map2.png

List of countries by iron ore production - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why so feisty? Just it is weird bringing india into this thread, why?

Jealous & butthurt apply to someone who has less than the other.
Did you check numbers, both absolute & per capita?
In that case, obviously india is jealous & butthurt.
On per capita basis, india is jealous & butthurt of Iran, Turkey and many other countries as well.

Oh! So your purpose of bringing india into the thread all of a sudden was trolling?
Alright, but with pathetic per capita figure, how to troll?

@Horus @Oscar

If this is a chinese matter thread, you can say this to me, but no one complaint about my post other than some butthurt chinese and i didn't ask your opinion either.Get lost man...

You don't get jealous and butthurt for indian statistics neither this nothing to do with china or need china's certificate !
If this is a chinese matter thread, you can say this to me, but no one complaint about my post other than some butthurt chinese and i didn't ask your opinion either.Get lost man...

LOL hey why so feisty?

Just it is weird bringing india into this thread, why? Bragging? Trolling?

Now jealous & butthurt apply to someone who has less than the other. Did you check numbers, both absolute & per capita? China is 9 times of little india's capacity, poor india isn't even close! See who is jealous and butthurt now? On per capita basis, india (0.22 ton per capita) is jealous & butthurt of Iran (1 ton), Turkey (1 ton) and many other countries as well, that's a lot of jealous and butthurt!

You are talking as if chinese never troll and always stick to topics !

Oh so you are talking, you did try to troll here!
But with so butthurt indian data, 0.22 ton per capita, how to troll?

LOL hey why so feisty?

Just it is weird bringing india into this thread, why? Bragging? Trolling?

Now jealous & butthurt apply to someone who has less than the other. Did you check numbers, both absolute & per capita? China is 9 times of little india's capacity, poor india isn't even close! See who is jealous and butthurt now? On per capita basis, india (0.22 ton per capita) is jealous & butthurt of Iran (1 ton), Turkey (1 ton) and many other countries as well, that's a lot of jealous and butthurt!

Oh so you are talking, you did try to troll here!
But with so butthurt indian data, 0.22 ton per capita, how to troll?

Go man get lost, i am not interested to read your troll post.

Your dirty idea is to poke nose in my post unnecessarily, and i will retaliate and based on that cry to moderator for a ban.Your cheap trick never work with me,get lost

Last edited:
You are talking as if chinese never troll and always stick to topics !

So you did intend to troll! Sick!

Go man get lost, i am not interested to read your troll post
Your dirty idea is to poke nose in my post unnecessarily, and i will retaliate and based on that complaint to moderator for a ban.Your cheap trick never work with me,get lost

Then don't read and get out there to make some cement for your pathetic 0.22 ton country, better than bragging delusional data here you poor troll!

Back
Top Bottom