What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

Nah, you singlehandedly are shaming your entire nation. They get rid of you, their reputation goes up 100000000%.

I came back from doing something important just to dunk on you.

You should feel honored.
Drugs are strong in your house, go take off the flag of Canada and stop making your Justin of yourself

Grow up, soy boy, the only dunking here was your shoddy reputation as a "think tank". Embarrassment for those who actually have the faculty of thinking, self harming prick.

@jhungary has a pencil dick and would get run through by his own grandmother let alone a man of his age. negative rating people doesn't cure micropenises lol

Enough and it's a thread ban now. Terrible insults.

I know. I'm not sure why they said that in the video. It's interesting though how Ukraine usually claim that they shoot down all the Shaheds, yet now you see them complaining about Shahed drones. Lately they've also claimed on several occasions that they successfully shot down every Kaliber cruise missile. Then video quickly emerges showing explosions in the city from missile strikes. Recently the Ukrainian government actually arrested 38 pro Ukrainian war bloggers because they released videos which they disliked.

well i don't recall any Arash-1 or 2 use by Russia.
and certainly not seen any extensive use of mohajer by Russia

4 hours ago

Shahed drone hit infrastructure object in Kirovohrad region​

Last edited:

I remember the earlier version of MH-6 years ago. Such major improvements in the optics area. Great quality. They've made great improvements on this system, but I wonder why they never opted to change the name. Like Mohajer-6 Block II, to differentiate from the previous iterations.

FypS_E3aQAAefHX.jpeg

At this pace Iran is going to be outmatched by North Korea...

Luckily Iran is not in competition with North Korea

and why do you think that speculative UAV seen on a low resolution satellite image which we know nothing about it is better than Shahed-149?
planet-jun3-2023-panghyon-ab-drone-uav-on-runway-vehicles-objects.jpg

Meanwhile NK also previous week tested UAV of comparable in size to Shahed-149.

I hope people realise the North Koreans are relying on technologies from nations like Iran and China for their hardware. Minus a very limited number of systems, most of their hardware which they keep showing are just showpieces that will never enter proper production. All you have to do is look at their economy and their underlying science and technology base and then put 2+2 together to realise they could not be doing these things by themselves. For example, the notion that they could produce a hypersonic glide vehicle by themselves is comical. Technology does not grow magically from the ground, you need to have the underlying science and technology base to give birth to these hardwares.

As for Iran, just because Iran does not produce something it does not mean it cannot. People need to realise this simple but important distinction. An obvious example is an ICBM. Iran could have produced an ICBM a years ago if it wanted, yet I see people insinuate that just because the Koreans have openly demonstrated an ICBM, that they're now ahead of Iran in missile technology, not realising these technologies are coming from Iran:

"In 2009, Uzi Rubin, former head of Israel’s missile defense program, told Reuters that Iran’s solid-fueled ballistic missiles demonstrated a “quantum leap in capabilities” over those shown by North Korea. Later, in 2017, Iran improved the Fateh-313 to develop the Zolfaghar—also a solid-fueled SRBM—made available to Iranian proxies in Iraq.

Solid-fuel missiles possess operational advantages over liquid-fueled missiles, increasing the value of Iranian military secrets for North Korea. The former are easier to store and transport, harder to detect, and do not require a refueling process that is readily observable by spy satellites.

By contrast with Iran, prior to 2016, North Korea could not manufacture a large solid-propellant motor. The missile, which used its solid-fuel motor, the KN-02, was capable of traveling only 100 km. However, in April 2016, North Korea suddenly tested the KN-11, a submarine-launched ballistic missile with two stages, each consisting of a solid-fueled motor much larger than the one previously tested. Its first test failed, however, in August, it was tested successfully, traveling a distance of 500 km. The rapid progress of North Korea’s solid-fueled missiles over the course of a few months strongly suggested Iranian know-how and expertise, given that Iran was leagues ahead in terms of these types of motors
"

Iran is more advanced than people realise. Reason for this is the large number of underlying science and technology institutes Iran has which allow it actually produce technologies internally. Nations like North Korea, Turkey, Persian Gulf Arabs etc only have the perception of being advanced but in reality they're mostly churning out hardware on the back of imported technology and/or foreign support.

If anyone remembers this here, what happen with the Stingray drone program? (Sofre Mahi if i remember)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom