What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

I understand, so as a conclusion, s-191 and shahed-123 has no FLIR and rely on gps/glonass for guiding its bombs. While Fotros, shahed-129, mohajer-6, ababil-3 and others use FLIR and don’t rely on gps/glonass. True?
more or less true however in some cases they both might use either one of flir/gps or both of them.

Yes I understand, but s-191 and shahed-123 only rely on gps/glonass?
not always:
unnamed.jpg

ironically its Iranian play book they are trying to establish here defeat us in our own game thats a risky move but with big rewards , Turkey has nothing to do with it here why should they become a part of this you ask? the answer is clear , its to gain influence on Iran and on Russia and Russians know this thats why they are involved , but let's not continue this here on this thread

Just look at the Azerbaijan flag. There is your answer.

Turkey is trying to establish the Turkish Crescent to counter the Iranian Shiite Crescent.

There is no surprise why Turkey is getting involved to support another Turkmen country and major gas supplier.

garabag is azarbaijan land and they have the right to recapture their land. you can not jump in every conflict to gain experience.

It’s all actually IRANIAN land. I mean who cares about the Neo Facist Azerbaijan who denies IRANIAN roots and defaced Iranian Historical statues that had Farsi in scriptures and harasses those of Shiite as well as Iranian heritage.

Let’s not forget these imbeciles hosted Zionist influence on their soil and talked a big talk against Iran.

If anything they need to be put in their place. Let’s hope Armenia steam rolls them. You forget Azerbaijan is a major natural gas supplier and competitor to Iran in energy markets

The Turks committed genocide against over 1 million Armenians, now they want even more land inhabited by Armenians. Armenia is a country of 3 million. Azerbaijan has a population of 10 million, yet they cannot dislodge Armenians from their land despite all their efforts.

Turkey is sending more Syrian / international militants to the area, offering them $1500 a month to stir up trouble. Now the Armenians have shot down several Azeri helicopters, drones, aircraft and have dealt a heavy blow against Turko-Azeri hegemonic ambitions in the region. Erdogan is threatening to use F-16's against Armenia, but Turkey's currency is now crumbling, at an all time low.

They know better than to escalate this. If need be Russia and Iran will have to get involved. If they try against against Iran, hundreds of cruise and ballistic missiles will reign down on their heads and annihilate them and that's just from the Iranian side. Turkey has a very narrow mountainous corridor into Azerbaijan, surrounded by Armenia and Iran. I don't think that it will be in their favor to escalate.

Just look at the Azerbaijan flag. There is your answer.

Turkey is trying to establish the Turkish Crescent to counter the Iranian Shiite Crescent.

There is no surprise why Turkey is getting involved to support another Turkmen country and major gas supplier.

It’s all actually IRANIAN land. I mean who cares about the Neo Facist Azerbaijan who denies IRANIAN roots and defaced Iranian Historical statues that had Farsi in scriptures and harasses those of Shiite as well as Iranian heritage.

Let’s not forget these imbeciles hosted Zionist influence on their soil and talked a big talk against Iran.

If anything they need to be put in their place. Let’s hope Armenia steam rolls them. You forget Azerbaijan is a major natural gas supplier and competitor to Iran in energy markets

agreed if only it was a mutual war, unfortunately this war going to hurt us badly if Turkey gain influence we will face at least and i say again at least 4000 to 10000 ISIS fighters in our north loyal to guess who ? Turkey
Why we bother . Isis presence in Caucasus means one thing. Russia will enter the area.

Why we bother . Isis presence in Caucasus means one thing. Russia will enter the area.
for military guys here ppl seem close minded, i am truly surprised, i hope some day wars become so simple that i too can say why should we bother but not now , now if Azerbaijan wins we going to fight them tomorrow and that will bring an uprising in our north which we don't want we are cool with Armani they are pro Iran thy say hey Iran is it cool with you if we bring Mossad here ? Iran say no its not cool then Armani say sorry Israel but no can do, but same thing happens with Azerbaijan and they say well to hell with you Iranians we are bringing them whether you like it or not, with this response we going to fight them sooner or later we shoot an other of there drones in our sky today for crying out load

Last edited:
@skyshadow hey man where are the optics on these iranian suicide drones? For example look at the cameras on the drones in the second picture.

Attachments

• BBEB3FFC-EA8C-45F8-87FF-D8E9F1DCF938.jpeg
    BBEB3FFC-EA8C-45F8-87FF-D8E9F1DCF938.jpeg
    160.5 KB · Views: 46
  • 9026827C-145E-48D0-8693-812C0A60D6A8.jpeg
    9026827C-145E-48D0-8693-812C0A60D6A8.jpeg
    215.3 KB · Views: 44
@skyshadow hey man where are the optics on these iranian suicide drones? For example look at the cameras on the drones in the second picture.
not every drone has a camera , a drone can launch it self and go up and hit it target without seeing anything like a missile drones have different missions too, now if you target is moving on the ground or in sea or in air or you do know where your target is ( generally ) but not ( specifically ) now your drone needs a camera.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom