What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

That is pretty good hit score. Far better than US Tomahawk attach on Syria. Does Iran have such UAV?

LOL :D

WTF is this !

upload_2019-9-18_23-38-56.png

The picture tell it clearly
15iran-sat-superJumbo.jpg

The missiles and drones hit all target from north west / west .
And that is not iran direction that is were attack from the usual trouble makers in the region will come.

Seriously are you that dumb?

Of course the CM is not going to take a direct route from Iran to the target. The CM is going to mask its firing location by flying a different path along with the least detection capability.

And the CMs didn’t go to abqaiq

That is pretty good hit score. Far better than US Tomahawk attach on Syria. Does Iran have such UAV?

How is 4 out of 7 reaching it’s target a good hit score? That’s only 57% of reaching the target. None of the CMs were actually engaged by Air defense.

So in reality that is a terrible score. Because hit score could have been zero If detected

LOL :D

WTF is this !

View attachment 580069
I was thinking about the same thing. Seems like an air duct of some sort. The drone doesn't seem to be jet powered though.

Of course the CM is not going to take a direct route from Iran to the target. The CM is going to mask its firing location by flying a different path along with the least detection capability.

How is 4 out of 7 reaching it’s target a good hit score? That’s only 57% of reaching the target. None of the CMs were actually engaged by Air defense.

So in reality that is a terrible score. Because hit score could have been zero If detected
I'm talking about overall score. It seems like all the drones did what they were supposed to do. I'm still failing to see what kind of damage those claimed 4 CMs caused? None of the damages shows could have been done by CMs. They usually carry large warheads.

yes we have it

EEwazF6WsAESqfZ.jpg:large

11201580_1457881264519162_947156230_n.jpg
Looking at the angel of the wing it looks more like this: (top right corner)
photo_2019-07-07_07-29-27.jpg

Not being detected and avoiding physical close to the ground hinders has probably put a lot of requirement on the chosen path. Probably on the limit if the said CMs capabilities. Trade off between crash or detection basically. Crash is better in order not to alarm the enemy and jeopardizing the entire mission.

Basically if they would have taken an easier straight forward path then the likelihood of detection would have increased considerably. Thus not a bad score at all!

well that's not the case, CMs could hit targets from any direction depending on preprogrammed route. the same for drones.
According to some USA official the angle of the attack suggest it was Iranian.
By the way why to do that . why make such maneuver when there is no obstacle for direct route.

Then how USA official determined it come from iran according to its angle of hitting the targets ?

I was thinking about the same thing. Seems like an air duct of some sort. The drone doesn't seem to be jet powered though.

I'm talking about overall score. It seems like all the drones did what they were supposed to do. I'm still failing to see what kind of damage those claimed 4 CMs caused? None of the damages shows could have been done by CMs. They usually carry large warheads.

this is too small to be that

By the way why to do that . why make such maneuver when there is no obstacle for direct route.

Then how USA official determined it come from iran according to its angle of hitting the targets ?

From satellite surveillance and SIGNIT.

If you read the news. When satellites fly over they are constantly taking pictures and saving them. So then a team goes in a reviews when something happens.

If we are to believe to the US then the detection occurred BEFORE launch. But if they are lieing then it occurred after launch they found out when going back to review.

Iran has similar capabilities albeit not as advanced. When a terrorist attack happens and all the terrorists die, how does Iran know where the cell ringleader and supporters were?

The CMs did not hit the refinery.

Two SEPERATE areas where hit abqaiq and Khurais. CMs went to Khurais. Satellite footage showing damage is of Abqaiq.

Quds-1 made in Yemen not Iranian ...

From satellite surveillance and SIGNIT.

If you read the news. When satellites fly over they are constantly taking pictures and saving them. So then a team goes in a reviews when something happens.

If we are to believe to the US then the detection occurred BEFORE launch. But if they are lieing then it occurred after launch they found out when going back to review.

Iran has similar capabilities albeit not as advanced. When a terrorist attack happens and all the terrorists die, how does Iran know
From imaginary satellite imaging and signit .
The only evidence there is, is just american official claims as always and we are supposed to believe them without any hard evidence .

To avoid AD sites ...
Direct route:
EEakqm_XoAE6Y1r.jpg

The type of drone they talk is toofan and it has only a range of 100km.
It even can't pass over Persian Gulf in direct route

And also those facilities are protected by patriot .
Well I am not an expert on this issue but as far as I know Patriot radars have azimuths of 120 and 180 degrees not 360 ... a new radar is under development to replace current one for 360 coverage by 2022...
Raytheon Submits GaN Based Active Electronically Scanned Array Radar Proposal to US Army

So depending on radar direction you could penetrate on some low height route and not directly ..

Back
Top Bottom