What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

Yeah,I thought it was a mohajer 6 at first glance as well because the landing gear had the wheels uncovered[no spats] which I`d never seen before,but the big giveaway is the 2 bladed wooden prop,tho that front landing gear looks very odd.

and its too small to be a mohajer 6 tell me if you could fit that drone in back of a truck in one piece

759571_466.jpg

Aerospace commander of IRGC Gen. Hajizadeh says they have allocated a military base to elite researchers whom IRGC doesn't have the capacity to incorporate. currently 700 researchers are gathered in this base and they have created branches in other cities too.

regarding tramp's claim of downing an Iranian drone he said:
"After Tramp claims that an Iranian drone has been downed, we checked different unites for several times.
Tramp's big lie was so big that even ourselves at first believed that they have managed to down one of our drones, because it wasn't believable to us that he himself would say such a big lie directly in the media.

That's why we were delayed for a few hours to deny the news, and eventually we saw that our drone has been monitoring the activities of the flotilla before the Strait of Hormuz and until it leaves it."

he added "they themselves, after a while, threw the blame into Bolton's neck."

روایت سردار حاجی‌زاده از دروغ بزرگ ترامپ درباره پهپاد ایرانی | خبرگزاری فارس

we made at least 200 Ababil_3 drones

EAExU87XkAA9zWq.jpg

EAExWDZXUAAht5f.jpg

EAExXMbXoAA-90E.jpg

EAExYMWXkAAzLbB.jpg
Thats a new configuration,they`ve removed the fairings from the rear landing gear but also added a fairing to the nose wheel gear which looks to have been replaced with a much more compact oleo strut type unit.The pitot tube looks like it might`ve taken a whack as well.

Thats a new configuration,they`ve removed the fairings from the rear landing gear but also added a fairing to the nose wheel gear which looks to have been replaced with a much more compact oleo strut type unit.The pitot tube looks like it might`ve taken a whack as well.
yes it looks like its Ababil_3 second generation.

My friend, you do realise that Iran is one of the top UAV producers in the world right now? Why would you think, not only is Pakistan not at Iran's level, but ahead of it? Even these Americans are praising Iran's UAV industry heavily. The only nations ahead of Iran in UAV technology are the US, China and a few European nations. Russia has recently shown some moves, but it's not fully in the game yet. Israel is also good, but they don't have any jet powered UCAV.

I respect our Pakistani brothers/sisters, but this claim you're making is extremely strange. I am happy to have a proper discussion with you however. I am interested to know why you believe that.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Bro, I explained it on that thread and I'm really not in mood to go round and round so please read my posts and then if you still have questions (after reading those) then perhaps we can discuss but I'm not interested in any futile dick measuring contest with all due regards but still I stand by my statement ... I mean each word in all of my statements on that thread based on simple facts not some crappy ego or nationalism.

Last edited:
Bro, I explained it on that thread and I'm really not in mood to go round and round so please read my posts and then if you still have questions (after reading those) then perhaps we can discuss but I'm not interested in any futile dick measuring contest with all due regards but still I stand by my statement ... I mean each word in all of my statements on that thread based on simple facts not some crappy ego or nationalism.
we have a low observable/stealth drone that can fly at 13 km of ground with 600 km/h up to 1300 km with two missiles in it's belly that have 30 km range, what you have??

we have a low observable/stealth drone that can fly at 13 km of ground with 600 km/h up to 1300 km with two missiles in it's belly that have 30 km range, what you have??
We have nothing but rumours about. a cartoonish stealth toy with twice as tall claims where the pilot can barely fit inside the cockpit so we are turning it into a drone too... Will post pictures when available.

Meanwhile, can you explain the following please:

Screenshot_2019-07-23-13-31-51_1.jpg

We have nothing but rumours about. a cartoonish stealth toy with twice as tall claims where the pilot can barely fit inside the cockpit so we are turning it into a drone too... Will post pictures when available.

Meanwhile, can you explain the following please:

View attachment 570518

Not every one has the luxury of repainting a Chinese fighter green and calling it our own.

Not every one has the luxury of repainting a Chinese fighter green and calling it our own.
We don't claim to make it 100% ourselves dear, hence the name Joint Fighter Duh!!! JF- 17 .

Reflects your hate towards the country with a proven platform it manufactures jointly with China - except some fuselage and of course engine.

A Proven platform that rendered IAF Mirage 2000 useless and painted SU30s that ran off, all without getting any locks on itself, lol.

Back
Top Bottom