What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

Ground Control Station of Mohajer-6

D_rdknRWwAgBvEF

Iran’s Army Furnished with New Drones

The Iranian Army Ground Force received an advanced drone that will be used for combat and reconnaissance missions along the country’s northeastern border.

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2019/07/17/2056567/iran-s-army-furnished-with-new-drones

this is the first time that Iran said the range of the Mohajer-6 drone. :-)

The newest generation of Mohajer drone can fly in a range of 2,000 kilometers, has a flight endurance of 24 hours, and is equipped with two smart bombs with pinpoint accuracy, dubbed Qaem.

Iran’s Army Furnished with New Drones

The Iranian Army Ground Force received an advanced drone that will be used for combat and reconnaissance missions along the country’s northeastern border.

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2019/07/17/2056567/iran-s-army-furnished-with-new-drones

this is the first time that Iran said the range of the Mohajer-6 drone. :-)

The newest generation of Mohajer drone can fly in a range of 2,000 kilometers, has a flight endurance of 24 hours, and is equipped with two smart bombs with pinpoint accuracy, dubbed Qaem.
What is so sacred about this 2,000 km range??!!! is it extracted from a hadis or comes from Quran? Everything we have seem to be bound by it!

What is so sacred about this 2,000 km range??!!! is it extracted from a hadis or comes from Quran? Everything we have seem to be bound by it!
:lol: how should i know, i have been telling them to go for 15000 km range but it seems they are sticking with 2000 km for every god damn thing. they do not even tell us that Khoramshahr has 4000 km range.

now if Mohajer-6 can reach 2000 km with 2 bombs what is the range on Shahed_129 with 2 bombs, 4000 km maybe???, as Shahed_129 is much bigger then Mohajer-6.

:lol: how should i know, i have been telling them to go for 15000 km range but it seems they are sticking with 2000 km for every god damn thing. they do not even tell us that Khoramshahr has 4000 km range.

now if Mohajer-6 can reach 2000 km with 2 bombs what is the range on Shahed_129 with 2 bombs, 4000 km maybe???, as Shahed_129 is much bigger then Mohajer-6.
I think they have the policy of not announcing ranges above $2000 km. I agree. That should have way longer endurance.

Range is bound by the limit of ground based hardware.

15000 is impossible unless you have ground stations along the way to take over once it exceeds the previous stations range.

Either that or it would have to tap into GLONASS or Beidou

I`m glad to see that the mohajer 6 is finally getting used by some of the branches of the armed services,because for a while there it didnt look like anyone really wanted to use it.It certainly seems to have proven itself in the recent operation against the kurdish terrorists.

Video of ababil drone after parachute landing
Babak taghvaae:p: claims that it was a "crash landing" that was a mistaken/incompetent result of irans own jamming,even tho one can see that there was no "crash" and that the landing was via a parachute recovery system.
The drone appears to have an unusual hi vis color scheme for a recon drone,which makes me wonder if this was possibly in some sort of training role that required high visibility such as for triple a [anti air] gunners.
PS:
Any chance that any of the farsi speakers here could give a translation of whats being said in the video?,I`m just curious.

Babak taghvaae:p: claims that it was a "crash landing" that was a mistaken/incompetent result of irans own jamming,even tho one can see that there was no "crash" and that the landing was via a parachute recovery system.
The drone appears to have an unusual hi vis color scheme for a recon drone,which makes me wonder if this was possibly in some sort of training role that required high visibility such as for triple a [anti air] gunners.
PS:
Any chance that any of the farsi speakers here could give a translation of whats being said in the video?,I`m just curious.

That’s not Farsi, probably Urdu or something.

Range is bound by the limit of ground based hardware.

15000 is impossible unless you have ground stations along the way to take over once it exceeds the previous stations range.

Either that or it would have to tap into GLONASS or Beidou

well we already saw a Shahed_129 with satellite communication dish so with that in mind what do you think the range is?

5131539.jpg

PS:

that's not Farsi i do not know what it is but its not Farsi. Konark is near Pakistan so i think his talking there language, Urdu.

Army was working on a drone with the camera at its nose ,wonder what happened to it.

yes thats it
i guess it's different than mohajer-6 in term of powerplant because the qaem free fall bomb has only 19.5 kg weight while akhgar of kaman-12 has 28 kg, and k-12 can take three of it while mohajer-6 only takes two qaem.
kaman-12 possibly uses different engine. so maybe kaman-12 considered as a more combat drone and mohajer-6 as recon one?? also as i remember kaman-12 was IRIAF drone not ground force. and they said it has electronic warfare capability??

66145126_146832049758681_5393400427667484671_n.jpg

guys i have a question, some days ago MoD supplied police with several mohajer-4 recon drones. on one of their body there is written a 918 number. so can we assume we have almost 900 mohajer-4s?? or it's some kind of weird military serials that indicates something??

i guess it's different than mohajer-6 in term of powerplant because the qaem free fall bomb has only 19.5 kg weight while akhgar of kaman-12 has 28 kg, and k-12 can take three of it while mohajer-6 only takes two qaem.
kaman-12 possibly uses different engine. so maybe kaman-12 considered as a more combat drone and mohajer-6 as recon one?? also as i remember kaman-12 was IRIAF drone not ground force. and they said it has electronic warfare capability??

66145126_146832049758681_5393400427667484671_n.jpg

guys i have a question, some days ago MoD supplied police with several mohajer-4 recon drones. on one of their body there is written a 918 number. so can we assume we have almost 900 mohajer-4s?? or it's some kind of weird military serials that indicates something??
weired military serial, probably 18th that build that year

Back
Top Bottom