What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

@haman10, this false flag Zionist wants to show his identity again. now you see why I say he is a Zionist and not a MKO member?
LOL, ball-less baboon mohsen is on trolling again. :lol:
I always laugh at your stupidity. Thanks man for making my life happier.:enjoy:

yeah i heard about it :lol:

it was burraq or oqab or sth ?

pakistani_drones.jpg

huh ? o_O
chera akhe be khodemoon harf mizani dadash ? :undecided:

Dear turkish tards , please PhoOk off this thread , will u ?

@Serpentine : troll , flaim bait ;) do what u gotta do
[/quote]
Mate first of all congratulation for this achievemen:tup::tup:t!Now i have a question for you,can Iran sell it's stealth armed drone Shahed-129 to India if we want to buy them?Our own armed drone development is running behind schedule,that's why i think it'll be an excellent decision to buy some of your armed drones provided your Govt. decides to sell them to our country:cheers:

could you guys post details of various drones in this thread that Iran made??and please tag me.

Mate first of all congratulation for this achievemen:tup::tup:t!Now i have a question for you,can Iran sell it's stealth armed drone Shahed-129 to India if we want to buy them?Our own armed drone development is running behind schedule,that's why i think it'll be an excellent decision to buy some of your armed drones provided your Govt. decides to sell them to our country:cheers:
Bro , we'd love to , india is one of our biggest allies in the region .
but unfortunately due to UN sanctions we cannot do so . maybe in 6 month after the sanctions are lifted :cheers:

long live iran - indo relations :tup:

could you guys post details of various drones in this thread that Iran made??and please tag me.
1- shahed 129

Shahed 129 (Persian: شاهد ١٢٩, English: "Eye-Witness") is an Iranian Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle (UCAV) first publicly unveiled in September 2012. The aircraft is claimed to be capable of carrying out combat and reconnaissance missions with an endurance of 24 hours, making it the first Iranian MALE UAV

2- Fotros

Fotros (Persian: فطرس‎ fʊtros, "A fallen angel in Shia mythology which was redeemed by Husayn ibn Ali"[2]) is an Iranian reconnaissance, surveillance, and combat drone built by IAIO and unveiled in November 2013. It is considered the largest in Iran's arsenal of unmanned aerial vehicles, and depending on armament, has an operational range of 1,700 km to 2,000 km with flight endurance of 16 to 30 hours.[3][4]

i've posted pics of these two in previous posts

3- sofreh mahi

Sofreh Mâhi (Persian: سفره ماهی‎, "Eagle ray") is an Iranian stealth UCAV under development.[1] Little is known about the drone but scaled down mock-ups shown during Iranian Army Day 2010 parade show that it has a flat diamond shape body with twin vertical stabilizers.[2] First reference to the drone was given by Lieutenant Commander of the Iranian Air Force General Aziz Nasirzadeh[3] who reported that the first tests of the drone were finished.

300px-SofrehMahi_UCAV.jpg

4- mohajer

Mohajer (Persian: مهاجر‎, "Migrant") or Mersad series of unmanned aerial vehicles is built by Iran and operated by Iran andHezbollah. The Mohajer is primarily used to spy on military installations, enemy positions, etc. It may also be capable of guidinglaser-guided munitions to their targets.[4]

Mohajer-4: Body is again redesigned and features low mounted trapezoid shaped wings with upward wingtips to lessen the drag. Operational range is increased to 150 km, altitude to 15000 feet and endurance to 7 hours. The weight of the drone is almost double of the older versions. There are two sub-versions with unknown differences called "Hodhod A/100" and "Shahin"

300px-Mohajer_4.png

5- hamaseh

Hemaseh (Persian: حماسه‎ Epic) is latest modern reconnaissance-combat UAV manufactured by Defense industry of Iran. Ahmad Vahidi said: «This aircraft with its stealth quality can avoid detection by the enemy». It can carry two dummy missiles under it wings. This drone has been Unveiled on 9 May 2013

Iran+unveils+a+new+indigenous+stealth+reconnaissance-combat+drone+dubbed+Hamaseh+heron+Multi-mission+Optronic+Stabilized+Payload+(MOSP),+and+ELTA%E2%80%99s+Maritime+Patrol+Radar+(MPR)+named+ELM-+2022++(4).jpg

6- Yasir (Modified Scan Eagle) :

Yasir or Yassir (Persian: یاسر‎) is a small, low-cost, long-endurance Unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) built by Iran Aviation Industries Organization (IAIO) and unveiled on 28 September 2013.[1] It is capable of flying at an altitude of 15,000 ft, has an endurance of 8 hours, and an operational radius of 200 km

300px-Yasir_UAV_-_Iranian_drone.jpg

7- H-110 Sarir

The H-110 Sarir (Persian: سریر, meaning "Throne") is an Iranian UAV which was unveiled in a ceremony in April 2013 by IRIA. The UAV is optimized for intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance roles using electro-optic and infra-red sensors. Iranian state media reports suggest it may be capable of carrying air to air weapons however independent verification of this has yet to emerge. The aircraft is fitted with twin inboard wing pylons to support stores carriage.

300px-H-110-Sarir-UAV.jpg

but unfortunately due to UN sanctions we cannot do so . maybe in 6 month after the sanctions are lifted :cheers:

Yeah bro personally i would love to see some Iranian defense products in our Armed Forces:cheers:.Iran is very important to our foreign policies and you are one of the closest ally of India in the world and perhaps the closest one in the South Asian region:).Anyways i only want to see that our Govts. take this relation to the next level in the next few years!!Long live the Indo-Iran friendship:tup::tup:
iran_india_400.jpg

1- shahed 129

Shahed 129 (Persian: شاهد ١٢٩, English: "Eye-Witness") is an Iranian Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle (UCAV) first publicly unveiled in September 2012. The aircraft is claimed to be capable of carrying out combat and reconnaissance missions with an endurance of 24 hours, making it the first Iranian MALE UAV

2- Fotros

Fotros (Persian: فطرس‎ fʊtros, "A fallen angel in Shia mythology which was redeemed by Husayn ibn Ali"[2]) is an Iranian reconnaissance, surveillance, and combat drone built by IAIO and unveiled in November 2013. It is considered the largest in Iran's arsenal of unmanned aerial vehicles, and depending on armament, has an operational range of 1,700 km to 2,000 km with flight endurance of 16 to 30 hours.[3][4]

i've posted pics of these two in previous posts

3- sofreh mahi

Sofreh Mâhi (Persian: سفره ماهی‎, "Eagle ray") is an Iranian stealth UCAV under development.[1] Little is known about the drone but scaled down mock-ups shown during Iranian Army Day 2010 parade show that it has a flat diamond shape body with twin vertical stabilizers.[2] First reference to the drone was given by Lieutenant Commander of the Iranian Air Force General Aziz Nasirzadeh[3] who reported that the first tests of the drone were finished.

300px-SofrehMahi_UCAV.jpg

4- mohajer

Mohajer (Persian: مهاجر‎, "Migrant") or Mersad series of unmanned aerial vehicles is built by Iran and operated by Iran andHezbollah. The Mohajer is primarily used to spy on military installations, enemy positions, etc. It may also be capable of guidinglaser-guided munitions to their targets.[4]

Mohajer-4: Body is again redesigned and features low mounted trapezoid shaped wings with upward wingtips to lessen the drag. Operational range is increased to 150 km, altitude to 15000 feet and endurance to 7 hours. The weight of the drone is almost double of the older versions. There are two sub-versions with unknown differences called "Hodhod A/100" and "Shahin"

300px-Mohajer_4.png

5- hamaseh

Hemaseh (Persian: حماسه‎ Epic) is latest modern reconnaissance-combat UAV manufactured by Defense industry of Iran. Ahmad Vahidi said: «This aircraft with its stealth quality can avoid detection by the enemy». It can carry two dummy missiles under it wings. This drone has been Unveiled on 9 May 2013

Iran+unveils+a+new+indigenous+stealth+reconnaissance-combat+drone+dubbed+Hamaseh+heron+Multi-mission+Optronic+Stabilized+Payload+(MOSP),+and+ELTA%E2%80%99s+Maritime+Patrol+Radar+(MPR)+named+ELM-+2022++(4).jpg

6- Yasir (Modified Scan Eagle) :

Yasir or Yassir (Persian: یاسر‎) is a small, low-cost, long-endurance Unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) built by Iran Aviation Industries Organization (IAIO) and unveiled on 28 September 2013.[1] It is capable of flying at an altitude of 15,000 ft, has an endurance of 8 hours, and an operational radius of 200 km

300px-Yasir_UAV_-_Iranian_drone.jpg

7- H-110 Sarir

The H-110 Sarir (Persian: سریر, meaning "Throne") is an Iranian UAV which was unveiled in a ceremony in April 2013 by IRIA. The UAV is optimized for intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance roles using electro-optic and infra-red sensors. Iranian state media reports suggest it may be capable of carrying air to air weapons however independent verification of this has yet to emerge. The aircraft is fitted with twin inboard wing pylons to support stores carriage.

300px-H-110-Sarir-UAV.jpg
Man i must admit that the Iranian defense industry is perhaps the best in the entire West and south Asian region.Your scientists have done a great job for Iran,kudos to them for their hard work and dedication!!:tup::tup:

Yeah bro personally i would love to see some Iranian defense products in our Armed Forces
same here about BrahMos :D :D ;) awesome missile dude !!! seriously its one of THE best in the world

Anyways i only want to see that our Govts. take this relation to the next level in the next few years!!Long live the Indo-Iran friendship
Tnx brother , its the same here :)

you guys are so polite and friendly ...... maybe its culture similarity ;) :D

long live our relations :cheers::cheers:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom