What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

My guess is the same, a radar this size would be pretty weak, and I wasn't talking about the thrust of the engine, I was asking about the electrical power generation. I suspect it would be insufficient for a functional radar too.

There has to be an IR camera somewhere but we don't see it

Is it flying according to the ground radars? Is it seeing through the missile's IIR seeker? that has to be a pretty pathetic resolution.

It is not disclosed.
Maybe IR sensor.
We might also be dealing with arrays of drones and ground based radars.

Phased array radar elements can be separated into multiple drones.

@SalarHaqq are you autistic or something?

Quote someone willing to entertain trolling. I'm not one of those.

v2753_ae0687.jpg

Pıttık? great guy. Doesn't dance around the issue and leave autistic laugh emojis like a retard.

Just says what he thinks straight.

Just **** palestine, **** gaza, **** you...

no 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😅😂😂😂 like a retard

Get lost from this section, troll. Nobody wants you here, you understand?

Pıttık? great guy. Doesn't dance around the issue and leave autistic laugh emojis like a retard.

Just says what he thinks straight.

Just **** palestine, **** gaza, **** you...

no 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😅😂😂😂 like a retard
Brother if we want to order Donner kebab from your cousins in Germany we will let you know, until then kindly piss off back to the Torkish sections and stop polluting the Iranian threads with your trolling. Tashakor.

Brother if we want to order Donner kebab from your cousins in Germany we will let you know, until then kindly piss off back to the Torkish sections and stop polluting the Iranian threads with your trolling. Tashakor.
you don't own this forum idiots

if anybody needs to get lost, it's you. You don't even know anything about your own weapons. What the **** are you doing here?
I ask a basic question, nobody has an answer.

Does this drone have a radar? Like "does this car have a radio?" nobody knows anything. Maybe if you toxic bastards fuckoff, someone who actually lives in Iran and knows something could take your place.

Last edited:
you don't own this forum idiots

if anybody needs to get lost, it's you. You don't even know anything about your own weapons. What the **** are you doing here?
I ask a basic question, nobody has an answer.

Does this drone have a radar? Like "does this car have a radio?" nobody knows anything. Maybe if you toxic bastards fuckoff, someone who actually lives in Iran and knows something could take your place.
Listen Mehmet, not all details of military projects are released immediately. Order a Donner kebab from your cousin and calm down.

I know this guy for 10+ years on this forum. He is the same for Arabs and Turks too.

He has a different commenting style.

I know this guy for 10+ years on this forum. He is the same for Arabs and Turks too.

He has a different commenting style.
This is not a "different commenting style". It's a major insult to all Iranians and clearly shows the filthy mindset of this individual.

Tork.png

Listen Mehmet, not all details of military projects are released immediately. Order a Donner kebab from your cousin and calm down.
And none of you has any inside information, you're useless.

The article I've dropped here was a treasure trove of information about the KIZILELMA drone, not only the current state of the project, but also about the future blocks. Karrar is an ancient drone and none of you know the specs of it.
This is not a "different commenting style". It's a major insult to all Iranians and clearly shows the filthy mindset of this individual.

View attachment 959772
How many times did you like posts cursing Atatürk, Kemalists and calling me all kinds of names?

Stop crying you hypocrite

View attachment 959772

He is an outcast of Turkish forum also.

After the coup in Egypt, his avatar was a middle finger in Ikhwani style. Yellow avatar.

He does not go to Turkish forum anymore.

Leave this poor soul alone. They’re living their dreams here. Not in their copycat backward home. It’s good. Rejoice!

Last edited:
How many times did you like posts cursing Atatürk, Kemalists
Liking a post does not imply an endorsement of everything written within it. I never made any such posts insulting those people myself, let alone posting gore images of their dead bodies, then try to post in the Turkish forums like everything is fine. I challenge you to find even one post where I ever mentioned those people, let alone insulted them.

Back
Top Bottom