What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

yeah , its even better than American and Chinese drone !!! but in reality the produced number of these super dupper drones won't exceed 5 ....

another bullshit from our arm force .... if they cared about Iran , they wouldn't wast money on parallel projects ...

Stop nagging...

Fotros endurance has increased to more than 48 hours!

also the endurance of Hamaseh has increased, but no number yet.

http://www.mashreghnews.ir/fa/news/656457/افزایش-مدت-زمان-پرواز-در-پهپاد-حماسه-عکس
fortos08.jpg
Guess they used a new engine inside fotros to achieve that.

yeah , its even better than American and Chinese drone !!! but in reality the produced number of these super dupper drones won't exceed 5 ....

another bullshit from our arm force .... if they cared about Iran , they wouldn't wast money on parallel projects ...
Well this one and shahed are two different class , you can't call them parallel product , if they built it with the same spec of shahed or even something near that then you could say that but while it carry twice ammunition and has twice the endurance and I'm ready to bet higher altitude , then it answer another need .
Calling this and shahed parallel is like calling Raad and mersad parallel work or zolfaqar and fateh missiles parallel work.

parallel or compete, they utilize more brains (mostly from universities) and get the result and I like it.
waste is on other sectors whose only product is lose, whose only argument is "we can't".

and about numbers, trust me you know nothing!

Guess they used a new engine inside fotros to achieve that.
60% increase is outstanding.

60% increase is outstanding.
Indeed its interesting achievement.
It seems our investment in this sector is starting to give results.
I guess when supreme leader said to the armed force that its time to also invest in projection aspect of our defensive doctrine it was a sign of what must be expected in future.

students of "Allame Helli" high school in Tehran have built a drone named "Saher".
body length:2.5m
wing span:3.5m
ceiling:60m
endurance:1hr
speed:180km/h
weight:24kg

http://www.mashreghnews.ir/fa/news/657866/رونمایی-از-پهپاد-دانش-آموزی-ساحرعکس
13950902000147_PhotoA.jpg

1953744_559.jpg

it's interesting that these kids know more than some adults who created the following banner and some even more stupid reporters who have reported it without further thinking!
5466341_734.jpg

well, at least they didn't wast their time with books.
I think we should use these kids in our car industry!

students of "Allame Helli" high school in Tehran have built a drone named "Saher".
body length:2.5m
wing span:3.5m
ceiling:60m
endurance:1hr
speed:180km/h
weight:24kg

http://www.mashreghnews.ir/fa/news/657866/رونمایی-از-پهپاد-دانش-آموزی-ساحرعکس
13950902000147_PhotoA.jpg

1953744_559.jpg

it's interesting that these kids know more than some adults who created the following banner and some even more stupid reporters who have reported it without further thinking!
5466341_734.jpg

well, at least they didn't wast their time with books.
I think we should use these kids in our car industry!
Sadly on TV they reported the spec from that banner when I saw it on TV and heard the spec I told myself what the heck .
Sadly now some people are gonna to use that banner and claim we are lying about all of our other UAVs and so and they won't accept that it was just some hasty reporter in training at YJC that made the mistake .

Sofreh Mahi UAV :

800px-SofrehMahi.PNG

SofrehMahi.png

Manufacturer : Islamic Republic of Iran

Role : Stealth Unmanned combat aerial vehicle

Sofreh Mâhi ( Persian: سفره ماهی‎, "Eagle ray" ) is an Iranian stealth UCAV under development . Little is known about the drone but scaled down mock-ups shown during Iranian Army Day 2010 parade show that it has a flat diamond shape body with twin vertical stabilizers. First reference to the drone was given by Lieutenant Commander of the Iranian Air Force General Aziz Nasirzadeh who reported that the first tests of the drone were finished .

Development :

Iran officially stated that it is working on a stealth UCAV named Sofreh Mahi on 7 Feb. 2010 . Iranian officials reported that the drone has a shape similar to the Eagle ray resulting in the drone being called the Sofreh Mahi ( the Persian for "Eagle Ray" ). The drone is also made out of special materials that absorb radar energy. These two features give it the ability to evade enemy radars.

General Aziz Nasirzadeh, Lieutenant Commander of the Iranian Army Air Force, stated that the UAV 'Sofreh Mahi' has been designed and manufactured for reconnaissance and bombing missions, considering its radar-evading capability .

General Nasirzadeh also announced that once the aircraft passes further tests, and its features and capabilities are completed, the Defense Ministry will begin the production. "Production of the actual size as well as mounting and testing weapons and a number of systems on the aircraft are the next phases before we can start its mass production", Nasirzadeh said.

In February 13-2011 Iran announced that it is going to build and test a real scale model of the plane, however this is a long process and can take a long time to finish. Nasirzadeh said that "It is just one of Iran's UAV projects and one of our goals is to produce such planes. Because the world is moving towards that direction."

81.jpg

irandronesofrehmahiflat.jpg

X00872870240.jpg

_DSC0061-2.jpg

101308_596.jpg

_DSC0066.jpg

Please help this thread if you have any useful information .

Good Luck .

Sofreh Mahi Stealth UCAV can be the best platform for Iranian 5th generation fighter plane.

Sofreh Mahi Stealth UCAV can be the best platform for Iranian 5th generation fighter plane.

NOT that one!!!!!!!!!! Without Thrust Vectoring that design wont have good maneuverability or good strike ability because it will have a high stall speed!

They would need to change the wing design to the other one

upload_2016-12-5_1-39-12.png

But I would bring the Air intakes underneath

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom