What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

I'm beginning to think it has something to do with Shiraz rather than irancell , in Tehran its not blocked .
Well, Tehranis have always been the favorate child! our ping to domestic websites starts at 50!

Well, Tehranis have always been the favorate child! our ping to domestic websites starts at 50!
well not if you get it from TCI (مخابرات) my home net start from 120 and go up.
but if you were like Tehrani's and came to street even if just \because this month the weather was hot , they'd have treated you better . that's the price of being good boys.

joke aside , you guys have some other things better , for example last year when i bought a new laptop (after 10 years, I'm not that rich to get one each one or two years ) i noticed if i buy it from shops based in Shiraz I can get it around 10% cheaper .

Islamic Jihad unveils new drone.
This looks similar to next the Hezbollah's Iranian drone.
How they managed to get it through the blockade and deliver it to Gaza , I wonder.
n00991590-b.jpg

Hezbollah drone.
1401021210051297125255134.jpg

"Shahid aviation industry is developing. . . Apparently, they got a lot of orders"
my guess its not related for getteing more order , they relay on HESA capabilities for producing several of its higher demanded drones . about the new facility probably at last IrGC and Army decided to move toward larger drone like Shahed-171 or Shaheds-149

Last edited:
How they managed to get it through the blockade and deliver it to Gaza , I wonder.
n00991590-b.jpg

Hezbollah drone.
Iran doesn't give them fishes, but teaches them fishing.

They should be able to produce them or at the very least to assmble them locally. Otherwise, it would be waste of resources.

Iran doesn't give them fishes, but teaches them fishing.

They should be able to produce them or at the very least to assmble them locally. Otherwise, it would be waste of resources.
You can see that in this case theres also been some pretty major reengineering by the locals,as it looks to have been converted to use an electric motor. :smart:

Moscow, Tehran Advance Plans for Iranian-Designed Drone Facility in Russia
The two countries are deepening a military partnership that has alarmed the West

What kind/sort of UAVs will they build there? Not only S-136 i guess.

Moscow, Tehran Advance Plans for Iranian-Designed Drone Facility in Russia
The two countries are deepening a military partnership that has alarmed the West

That's.......quite a large number.

Well, Russian are learning the lesson .... Soon they will put their industrial might in this field and in a decade European will have a hostile Russia with great strategic depth armed with tens of thousands suicide drones .... I'm sure they will miss the days that Russia only had tanks and outdated armor vehicles ...

Look like drones are current mass destruction weapons

n00991590-b.jpg

Hezbollah drone.
Assuming they didn't get it through the blockade...what conclusion can you reach?

If the worst happens (war with the US), does Iran have capabilities to strike US homeland in retaliation? Such as hitting military bases and ammunitions sites, manufacture of jets/tanks/missiles (for example Lockheed factory, P&W manufacture? inside the US with conventional, non-WMD missiles/weapons

What I've read is that Iran would focus on US assets in the region only, Neutrino on his IRBM videos speculated that Iran could missilize Diego Garcia base. I always thought that against US, hitting their homeland would be the worst thing in history that could happen to US and traumatize them mentally, and who knows, maybe Iran has a missile farm in Venezuela and missiles/other that aren't unveiled yet

Also I've been thinking about this, US would rely a lot on mass tomahawks and standoff weapons launched from cruisers and jets in the Arabian/Oman sea at a safe range from air defenses and anti-ship missiles, does Iran have area denial in that zone? How could Iran strike the cruisers outside of the Persian gulf? They surely knows that the PG is a death zone in case of war

Back
Top Bottom