What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

This is Ukraine's idea of air defense. Keep in mind they're trying to look impressive in this photo. In reality they're actually mostly using WW1 era Maxim machine guns for this role. In some cases they're mounted on sedans like Honda Civics. Hard to believe but true. Makes you wonder, where is all the money and weapons going ?

FlOf3MzXEAAxdvU

Indian Stealth UAV. Does anyone else recognize this from somewhere ?

maxresdefault.jpg

image.jpg

Here is a video. Apparently they're working with Lockheed Martin Canada which will be providing the software.

Last edited:
I honestly cannot believe anything the Ukrainians say.<CLIP!>

😅…well ‘’there’s always multiple opinions’. The correct ones and then yours rooted in the same sources that make up stuff up on Ukraine and on Iran. Making you the anti-Iranian that you are—caged in your echo chamber you…❤️

media%2FFlNbzJPXEAE04mu.jpg

Good shot of the ground crew working on the kaman 12,you can even see the open hatch for the emergency parachute system and what looks to be part of the chute or its drogue.
media%2FFlNbzLyWQAAL2pO.jpg

Last edited:
There is something to remember from Iranian drones and their own defense system.

Iranian drones have been able to unravel the sytmes of enemy defenses but Irannian defense sytmes are able to destroy their own drones. This is why Iran's defense systems are well prepared against the enemy with its own innovative technologies. I think the future Arman defense system will be of a very high level of sophistication and power

There is something to remember from Iranian drones and their own defense system.

Iranian drones have been able to unravel the sytmes of enemy defenses but Irannian defense sytmes are able to destroy their own drones. This is why Iran's defense systems are well prepared against the enemy with its own innovative technologies. I think the future Arman defense system will be of a very high level of sophistication and power
Right. But it is still all need in masses. You can see it with russia. For arty and tanks they have no problem. But a lot of other things are produced to slow imho. Sure still faster as nato, but still to slow.

Today, If it is not an nuclear war, and some bigger player crush against each other, the conventionel war could last many years. So one should have at least military things for 1-2 years when war begins.

This is Ukraine's idea of air defense. Keep in mind they're trying to look impressive in this photo. In reality they're actually mostly using WW1 era Maxim machine guns for this role. In some cases they're mounted on sedans like Honda Civics. Hard to believe but true. Makes you wonder, where is all the money and weapons going ?

FlOf3MzXEAAxdvU
Poorly staged photo. While looks nice to normies.

Reality is, this is completely useless at nigh, their are no complimentary IR or NV sights, or even a search light. Shaheeds are rarely used in day time as well so...

We saw a Mohajer-6 many months ago in the Black Sea only to never be seen again. I wonder, if that was simply a trial run that went badly, and if UCAV operators are being trained on it, or if their is no UCAV deal...

Poorly staged photo. While looks nice to normies.

Reality is, this is completely useless at nigh, their are no complimentary IR or NV sights, or even a search light. Shaheeds are rarely used in day time as well so...

We saw a Mohajer-6 many months ago in the Black Sea only to never be seen again. I wonder, if that was simply a trial run that went badly, and if UCAV operators are being trained on it, or if their is no UCAV deal...

Or stand-off strikes only and was never captured on any footage.
All possible.

Or stand-off strikes only and was never captured on any footage.
All possible.
A deal was made beyond just Shaheeds since a MH-6 was there imho,

I just wonder what is the end game here, and if the Russians will use them, or not. I haven't seen anything on it, and it seems to be a open question. Maybe airspace too unsafe for usage at the moment.

A deal was made beyond just Shaheeds since a MH-6 was there imho,

I just wonder what is the end game here, and if the Russians will use them, or not. I haven't seen anything on it, and it seems to be a open question. Maybe airspace too unsafe for usage at the moment.

It’s ShAhid (‘witness’). Not ‘Shaheed’ (martyr). Two different words and pronunciations albeit same root.

Back
Top Bottom