What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

How fast is the arash 2 trying to find out online but nothing really that definitive.
Arash is Iran second fastest uav after karrar , karrar have a speed of 900-1000km , then is Arash and after it we have Shahed-171 by something around 400-450km its between them because of the engine i say more toward Shahed-171
about Arash-2 as its new still not all information came out

If i remember Iran said that Arash-2 was reserved only for Tel-Aviv and Haifa, they may provide them Arash-1

What are the differences from the Arash-1? Satellites show intense producing in missile fabrics also, I'm sure Iran is going to provide Russia some ballistic missiles or theater ones, it will relieve them a lot from using Iskanders and for an even better precision than Iskander for Fateh-110

If i remember Iran said that Arash-2 was reserved only for Tel-Aviv and Haifa, they may provide them Arash-1

What are the differences from the Arash-1? Satellites show intense producing in missile fabrics also, I'm sure Iran is going to provide Russia some ballistic missiles or theater ones, it will relieve them a lot from using Iskanders and for an even better precision than Iskander for Fateh-110

I think if you read the article I think it meant it was designed anti radiation attacks like radar and anti aircraft batteries, nothing really designed for those cities specifically but what’s stationed inside those cities, so whatever you feel about the war Russia has something that could home into a radar or anti aircraft system a plus

EF306F76-30B8-4A6E-8212-A6E3EA2BB2A3.jpeg

This brave pilot had the gut to fight against Shahed drones to the last piece. He ejected but the fighter was lost.

Kudos to these brave pilots who can hold the line until adequate western AD arrives.

View attachment 887141

This brave pilot had the gut to fight against Shahed drones to the last piece. He ejected but the fighter was lost.

Kudos to these brave pilots who can hold the line until adequate western AD arrives.

kudos for what? losing your 10,000,000 dollar fighter while intercepting a slow Drone that costs 20,000 dollars, can't shoot back, isn't known for maneuverability and while you aren't under any other threat?

kudos for what? losing your 10,000,000 dollar fighter while intercepting a slow Drone that costs 20,000 dollars, can't shoot back, isn't known for maneuverability and while you aren't under any other threat?

That is what Trump told WW1 KIA soldiers and also McCaine.
“You loser got imprisoned and they broke your jaw. What a loser”

That is what Trump told WW1 KIA soldiers and also McCaine.
“You loser got imprisoned and they broke your jaw. What a loser”

i didnt say punish them, but you should not be given praised for doing your job badly.
go praise the pilots that did their jobs successfully without destroying their own jets.

Edit*
also dont falsely equivalate KIA and POWs with failure. kia and pow means they had to face the enemy, ones that are shooting back. this is not the case here, this pilot lost a jet, that Ukraine doesnt have many of now, to a target he should have never lost his jet to.

Last edited:
Ukrainians trying desperately to shoot down Russian / Iranian UAVs

Huge Geran-2 / Shahed-136 raid on Kiev. Train station destroyed. Another power station in Kiev and a large fuel tanker in Nikolaev was also destroyed.

Holy shit, was gonna sleep but now I have to record this

Also, **** the people who said this drone is crap.

Re-consider now before more embarrassment.

Arash is Iran second fastest uav after karrar , karrar have a speed of 900-1000km , then is Arash and after it we have Shahed-171 by something around 400-450km its between them because of the engine i say more toward Shahed-171
about Arash-2 as its new still not all information came out
Critical piece of info omitted here. These U/CAVs are the latest SHOWN. Iran will never export their latest advanced systems.

Critical piece of info omitted here. These U/CAVs are the latest SHOWN. Iran will never export their latest advanced systems.
I agree, this drone has been seen on and off close to a decade, so not the latest and most likely reason why Iran had so many ready to ship

Back
Top Bottom