What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

Do you honestly believe Ukraine is a Nazi state and if you do wouldn’t you support them because they hate Jews, yes there white supremacy in small numbers in their society, but there is also much of the world, also black power,Asian power etc etc, just because the Putin says it doesn’t make it true, it’s like saying all Muslims want to kill off all infidels, all Russians are communists who want to take over the world, every person should be treated with respect I highly doubt all those people on both sides thought they were going to have to bury their children this year over a petty feud
LOL! He just falls for that Russian propaganda. If the Ukrainians were truly Nazis, you wouldn't see the kind of support that so called Nazis in Ukraine have especially from countries that have fought against Nazis, even occupied by them. UK, France, U.S., etc. Russians like to bring up the past to justified the war, but hundreds of thousands of Russians fleeing the country tells us that they don't believe that BS.

LOL! He just falls for that Russian propaganda. If the Ukrainians were truly Nazis, you wouldn't see the kind of support that so called Nazis in Ukraine have especially from countries that have fought against Nazis, even occupied by them. UK, France, U.S., etc. Russians like to bring up the past to justified the war, but hundreds of thousands of Russians fleeing the country tells us that they don't believe that BS.
Theirs definitely some, this cannot be denied, plenty of evidence to support the claim, but I wouldn't say nazi-ism is a state policy in Ukraine, just anti-Russianism, but in wartime alot of groups can show up, leftists, nazi-lovers, LGBT groups lol , cults and many more on the side of Ukraine. My guess is they will use these groups, and then clean them out post-war.

Theirs definitely some, this cannot be denied, plenty of evidence to support the claim, but I wouldn't say nazi-ism is a state policy in Ukraine, just anti-Russianism, but in wartime alot of groups can show up, leftists, nazi-lovers, LGBT groups lol , cults and many more on the side of Ukraine. My guess is they will use these groups, and then clean them out post-war.
Anti Russian in Ukraine is not enough to justified the invasion since many Ukrainians speak that language even the President of Ukraine himself. Its anti Russian because of their involvement in taking Crimea and supporting DNR/LNR. I mean wouldn't you be that? It be like anti Americanism because of the policies in the Middle East.

Anti Russian in Ukraine is not enough to justified the invasion since many Ukrainians speak that language even the President of Ukraine himself. Its anti Russian because of their involvement in taking Crimea and supporting DNR/LNR. I mean wouldn't you be that? It be like anti Americanism because of the policies in the Middle East.
I don't blame them for having anti-Russian sentiments. I can understand it.

Not saying there isn’t either,very small minority, not from Ukraine don’t know the people, not from Iran but I truly believe people just want to live peacefully.

This is an infographics shared by BAYKAR. It's showing locally designed and made subsystems.
On the top-right you can see the avionics.
akinci-tiha-teknik.jpg
Man from what i can see, this plane is going to have an RCS larger than Super Tucano.

UAVs are designed to be UAVs. That's something new to me and so very vulnerable to AD systems. But ok,

Man from what i can see, this plane is going to have an RCS larger than Super Tucano.

UAVs are designed to be UAVs. That's something new to me and so very vulnerable to AD systems. But ok,
I don't think very many will be made for the reasons you've stated. Concept is pretty much a trainer aircraft but automated.

Its anti Russian because of their involvement in taking Crimea and supporting DNR/LNR. I mean wouldn't you be that? It be like anti Americanism because of the policies in the Middle East.
all that start for what exactly , ?
didn't Ukraine banned Russian language in Russian speaking areas , didn't a coupe happened and overthrow a Russian friendly president

Damn.... you got me.... I just fell for Putin´s anti Ukrainian propeganda. The western media didnt have hundreds of articles before the war exposing Nazi influence in Ukraine..... the Ukraininas dont hve nazi bregads in their armed forced like the Azov, and SS genenal Bandera is not stated as a national hero in Ukraine.... i am so silly.... just fell for these pictures.....

sub-buzz-9065-1605544120-19.jpg

ukrainenazideathsquads.jpg

ewh6aigumaaaark.jpg

73375443_2372812372981383_1428163981259833344_o.jpg

ukraina-nazi-2.jpg

Bildschirmfoto-2021-01-04-um-09.11.48.jpg

UkraineNazi.jpg

Bw8vMKBCMAA56AQ.png

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.jpeg

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000007.jpg

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000008.jpg

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.png

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001.jpg

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000010.jpg

_80019050_kievmarchepa.jpg

Iran kicking American arse in Syria and Ukraine:

that incident in 2020 was two reaper collide with each other and had nothing with iran shoot them down and those terrorist in Idlib saw a uav fall from sky and tried to say we shoot it down without knowing it belong to daddy usa
the shoot down scene in the video belong to yemen, and by looking at the speed of missile look more like a project 358 missile

Any Iraninas still studing in the craphole wartorne Nazi state deserve no sympathies as far as I am conserned.....
Yeah. One point though, do we care about the ‘Nazi’ theme which at bestis a conflict which we never participated in? Iranians really shouldn’t be riding the ‘Nazi’ bandwagon one way or another. As for Ukraine as a province of Russia, that’s another thing all together.

Neither TB-2 or AKINCI is designed to be used in cotested-airspace. If you put them in those scenarios you should also have the ability to protect them. Furthermore, with its 1500+ kg payload capacity AKINCI is a bomb truck. It doesn't need to get close to the enemy. It has cruise missiles to eliminate the threats. And if ASELSAN keep its promise and deliver its first AESA radar to AKINCI at the end of the year, the drone will evolve to much more than just an Air to Surface bombing vehicle.

For low-rcs combat UAVs we have to wait for KIZILELMA which is supposed to fly in the first months of 2023.

Bayraktar_Kizilelma_eingine_01.jpg

that incident in 2020 was two reaper collide with each other and had nothing with iran shoot them down and those terrorist in Idlib saw a uav fall from sky and tried to say we shoot it down without knowing it belong to daddy usa
the shoot down scene in the video belong to yemen, and by looking at the speed of missile look more like a project 358 missile
Video makers can use old scenes for their videos because they don't have any actual video from incidents in present time

Your scenario is as strange as this one: Airplane of CIA heads (including ayatollah Mike) shot down in Afghanistan "from above" by Taliban !!!

And yes American bases are getting bombed in Syria on daily bases by rockets and flying objects that they can't even track !

Video makers can use old scenes for their videos because they don't have any actual video from incidents in present time

Your scenario is as strange as this one: Airplane of CIA heads (including ayatollah Mike) shot down in Afghanistan "from above" by Taliban !!!

And yes American bases are getting bombed in Syria on daily bases by rockets and flying objects that they can't even track !

those incident about Afghanistan shootdown and attack on usa abases happened and i don't recall making an argument against them, but about the collision , I've heard that piloting a reaper is like walking while looking through a straw , its so bad that they are working for a collision protection for the bird as they fear it hit a commercial airplane

and these you tube channels have a very long history of posting nonsense

Neither TB-2 or AKINCI is designed to be used in cotested-airspace. If you put them in those scenarios you should also have the ability to protect them. Furthermore, with its 1500+ kg payload capacity AKINCI is a bomb truck. It doesn't need to get close to the enemy. It has cruise missiles to eliminate the threats. And if ASELSAN keep its promise and deliver its first AESA radar to AKINCI at the end of the year, the drone will evolve to much more than just an Air to Surface bombing vehicle.

For low-rcs combat UAVs we have to wait for KIZILELMA which is supposed to fly in the first months of 2023.

Bayraktar_Kizilelma_eingine_01.jpg
If Ukraine manage to provide the engine

Back
Top Bottom