What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

Hint?

https://****/Vezarat_313/35908
🔺فرمانده کل سپاه با اشاره به تلاش نخبگان و دانشمندان نظامی و دفاعی در خصوص دستیبابی به فناوری های بومی گفت: امروز روش روی آوری ها برعکس شده و برخی قدرت های رده نخست دنیا تمایل به خرید تجهیزات نظامی و دفاعی از جمهوری اسلامی دارند که البته این موضوع محقق شده و هم اکنون در حال استفاده و آموزش هستند.

#IRGCION

@Vezarat_313

media%2FFbJ7wk3VUAE0xNo.jpg

We first saw these unveiled at last years army day parade.

Hint?

🔺فرمانده کل سپاه با اشاره به تلاش نخبگان و دانشمندان نظامی و دفاعی در خصوص دستیبابی به فناوری های بومی گفت: امروز روش روی آوری ها برعکس شده و برخی قدرت های رده نخست دنیا تمایل به خرید تجهیزات نظامی و دفاعی از جمهوری اسلامی دارند که البته این موضوع محقق شده و هم اکنون در حال استفاده و آموزش هستند.

#IRGCION

@Vezarat_313
از اونجایی که پهپاد های ما بیشتر شبیه نمونه های آمریکایی هستند منظور اینه که دیگه توی طراحی پهپاد ما از نمونه های آمریکایی الهام نمیگیریم و اونها نیروهایشان را فرستاد تا در مورد روش استفاد از پهپادهای ما آموزش ببینن و خریدار اونها شدن.

are you sure it was a suicide UAV?
test.png

more look like they drop a bomb on it
What?

Where did it mention Suicide UAV? I just said it was a UAV drill demonstrating high accuracy in operation. Their can be an assortment of UAVs in the drill, and yes the bomb as you know was dropped by a Karrar.

What?

Where did it mention Suicide UAV? I just said it was a UAV drill demonstrating high accuracy in operation. Their can be an assortment of UAVs in the drill, and yes the bomb as you know was dropped by a Karrar.
you didn't say it the original person who made that tweet said
"دقت نقطه زنی مهمات و پهپادهای انتحاری ارتش در رزمایش مشترک اخیر"

Would be an interesting thought experiment to be able to use OTH radars to locate approx position of re-fueling planes, and using Karrar's to intercept discreetly, if all the right sensors and equipment is setup.
I try using Karrar's like this in Command: Modern Operations, and I get smoked by AMRAM's on F-15E,It's not viable as expected, unless you can sneak up on aircraft or if they don't have have Long rang AA in their loadout. Albiet, the F-15E's had a hard time detecting them at range. Can't fly low altitude either obviously.
Karrar fitted with AIM-9, would be great if AIM-120 if it can be capable of it.

Last edited:
Russia needs these drones. If it's true that Russia has purchased hundreds of Iranian UAV's then it could be a turning point in the war. If they deploy them in mass, it could finally break the Ukrainians who are already suffering immensely.

New UAV video just dropped.

A major highlight.

View attachment 875707

Ababil-5 has a EW variant as well to support strikes from other UCAVs, and UAS.

Back
Top Bottom