What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

Same! I mentioned that in the opening quote of this thread. But you never know!

I never take much notice of such pictures that are too bad to properly analyse. If such a UAV really exists then expect Iran itself to soon show it. Anyhow, there is nothing significant about it, it just looks like a twin engine version of Karrar.
The next significant move in our UAV industry will be a stealth UCAV.

I never take much notice of such pictures that are too bad to properly analyse. If such a UAV really exists then expect Iran itself to soon show it. Anyhow, there is nothing significant about it, it just looks like a twin engine version of Karrar.
The next significant move in our UAV industry will be a stealth UCAV.
Agreed. But I don't know if we will ever know about it. For all I know the copy of RQ-170 is operational.

It might be a good idea to take this announcement with a fistfull of salt.

don't be an smart A$$ (just kidding) :lol:

the flame is from the rocket engine which propels the drone and start .

but in general , there is no such thing as a twin engine karrar . no need for such a design
I'm not convinced by that single picture (and neither should you be).

I'm not convinced by that single picture (and neither should you be).
The source is not reliable as I mentioned. I just put it up there in case anybody knows about it.

MQM-107
rockets12.jpg

MQM-107B%20%B9%AB%C0%CE%20%C7%A5%C0%FB%B1%E2.jpg

IMG_0538.jpg

Lakshya+PTA+%25281%2529.JPG

Last edited:
Iran’s drones will now be equipped with high precision smart missiles travelling at supersonic speed, Fars news agency reported today.

“The new drones are capable of destroying different types of aircraft that include fighter jets, drones and helicopters,” Deputy Defense Minister Brigadier General Amir Hatami was quoted as saying by Fars.

“Teharan’s new indigenous drones can fly thousands of kilometers and are equipped with precision smart missiles that can capture images and transmit them directly or indirectly to on-ground stations,” Lieutenant Commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) Brigadier General Hossein Salami said.

Iran has also developed a missile-evading drone called ‘Sarallah’ that escapes thermal and air-to-air missile power in January 2015. It had unveiled a new drone named Sadeq 1 which can fly at supersonic speeds last September.

Iran Unveils Drones With ‘Smart Missiles’

an amalgamation of wrong info from farsnews and Indian source.

probably this is what they wanted to say:
Iranian drones have been equipped with high-precision smart missiles that can hit high-speed vehicles with pinpoint precision, Salami said.

No, we never saw any picture of that supersonic drone. There were 4 different drones revealed at the same time so I think people were confused with what is called what. A super sonic drone should look like Krara or something in that manner.

As far as I remember that is a light weight drone which was developed by upgrading Ababil Drone. I may be mistaken.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom