What's new

Iranian terroist shabiba killing muslims

Iran is major sponsor of sectarian violence in Pakistan for few decades so iam not surprise by shabiha and iran cooperation

Yes, Iran is responsible for every single failure of your country.problem?

On topic:
There are numerous videos of terrorist rats beheading Syrians, terrorizing them and killing them.So let's start a single thread for each one of them.ok?

Oh and in case someones doesn't want to read the thread, OP is full of ****. The people are arabs and they're speaking arabic not parsi as it's claimed.

Fail thread is still left open. What a fail forum.

Of course I'm okay with Tab. But Tab isn't a wahabi so the mods won't make him a mod.

Neither was Deno, yet she become a mod. You are being a little bit cruel, i've never seen any discrimination by mods regarding the beliefs of members.

if @Ir.Tab. is okay with that too, and if there is no objection by Iranian members, just ask for it, let's see what's gonna happen...

Last edited by a moderator:
Neither was Deno, yet she become a mod. You are being a little bit cruel, i've never seen any discrimination by mods regarding the beliefs of members.

if @Ir.Tab. is okay with that too, and if there is no objection by Iranian members, just ask for it, let's see what's gonna happen...
we've done that already, the mods don't like him either.

Deno's case is different. You guys are sunni. Why should the wahabis have any problem with a sunni?

You have no idea how it works since you're a Turk and a sunni. If you're shia AND a Parsi/Iranian than you're considered worse than a Jew by the wahabis.

I even opened up a thread and I got a warning b/c of it. Then I sent a couple of PM's and they said they'll make someone mod when they find the right person lol

we've done that already, the mods don't like him either.

Deno's case is different. You guys are sunni. Why should the wahabis have any problem with a sunni?

You have no idea how it works since you're a Turk and a sunni. If you're shia AND a Parsi/Iranian than you're considered worse than a Jew by the wahabis.

As far as i know, Deno is an atheist. Again, you are being cruel!

Just open a thread in suggestion section and collectively request them to appoint a mod into this section.

As far as i know, Deno is an atheist. Again, you are being cruel!

Just open a thread in suggestion section and collectively request them to appoint a mod into this section.

Again, I HAVE DONE that already. The thread was closed instantly and I was given a warning. I have also PMed them and asked for ANY mod. Others have also opened threads.

Deno can be an atheist or a worshipper of ceramic floor tiles! As a non-Iranian and as a former sunni he/she is not considered an enemy by the wahabis. Wahabi ideology has hatred for Jews and "ajams" (Iranians and shias) as its core belief. We're considered not only a "non-believer" but the enemy of all arabs worldwide. The radical sunnis that adhere to the wahabi/salafi/khaleeji schools of thought have incorporated this hatred of shias/ajamis. All this dates back to the Parsi/Iranian/Babylonian etc... dominance of arabs before Islam and until we're alive we're considered their enemy.

Esed'in askerinin deh

Why killing people like saddist?

Assad's troops appalling torture

Assad in Syria Şebbihaların private soldiers, blood-curdling images of torture practiced against civilians emerged. Şebbihalar images, hands and feet are tied, then the hole in the stones, their heads crushed with a knife killing civilians. Here's embarrassing brutal moments of humanity:

That's what it says on the side in Turkish. It looks more like Alqaeda/wahabi style video:what:

Again, I HAVE DONE that already. The thread was closed instantly and I was given a warning. I have also PMed them and asked for ANY mod. Others have also opened threads.

Deno can be an atheist or a worshipper of ceramic floor tiles! As a non-Iranian and as a former sunni he/she is not considered an enemy by the wahabis. Wahabi ideology has hatred for Jews and "ajams" (Iranians and shias) as its core belief. We're considered not only a "non-believer" but the enemy of all arabs worldwide. The radical sunnis that adhere to the wahabi/salafi/khaleeji schools of thought have incorporated this hatred of shias/ajamis. All this dates back to the Parsi/Iranian/Babylonian etc... dominance of arabs before Islam and until we're alive we're considered their enemy.

I said make a request COLLECTIVELY and ask them to appoint the member you guys agreed on. You see, what you as an individual want is not important.

With this kind of attitude, not only in PDF but you will have hard time in everywhere when you request something from someone. My advice is, you stay away from it, and do not send PM to any mod for the sake of this section. Let the others take care of it.

^^
what the actuall fuuu are you talking about?

WE ARE COLLECTIVELY requesting a mod for this section. Every single Iranian poster has PMed the owners a million times.

I'll ask Tab to PM the owners and see what will happen. Perhaps b/c he's azari and not Parsi the wahabi extremists will make an exception.

My personal choice is Era. In fact, I suggested him to dear webmaster as our moderator candidate, while ago. I think my way of thinking is too secular, considering the majority of religious or ancient oriented Iranian members. Thank you Turar for your kindness.

My personal choice is Era. In fact, I suggested him to dear webmaster as our moderator candidate, while ago. I think my way of thinking is too secular, considering the majority of religious or ancient oriented Iranian members. Thank you Turar for your kindness.

Actually the majority of Iranians here are secular.

Soorena (not surena) and Kollang are muslim but believe Iran needs reforms (so while not completely secular they're still not hezbollahi goons either). Me, Shahin-Vatani, Surena, Iranzamin are all atheists. Era is secular if I'm not wrong. I think the only hezbollahi guy is the dude with khomaini's pic in his avatar (sorry forgot your name). Warpig is completely anti IR and very secular.

Edit: forgot about soheil-nothing secular about Soheil lol
---------------------------------------------------------

Ir. Tab has a lot of progressive views that I agree with and if he becomes a mod it will help Iranians as well. As long as the wahabi insects don't clutter the Iranian section I'm good, but I think Tab's ideas on minority rights and federalism are very good sources for discussion. I feel like I have the same views as him.

The more secular you are, the more successful you will be as a mod. Secularism means neutrality, and neutrality is the best thing a moderator can have.

But you should think about it.
You are respected by everyone.
You have a broad understanding when it comes to military stuff.
You are cool-headed.
You are neutral.

Anyway, it is up to you guys to decide. After all it is your problem :)

^^
what the actuall fuuu are you talking about?

WE ARE COLLECTIVELY requesting a mod for this section. Every single Iranian poster has PMed the owners a million times.

I'll ask Tab to PM the owners and see what will happen. Perhaps b/c he's azari and not Parsi the wahabi extremists will make an exception.

Dear abii, the fact is most of us address every sunni brother as wahabi when we are not agreed with. This is wrong and against the rules of forum. Personally I saw lots of secular posts by webmaster and some of moderators like zaki. we should learn to oppose without insulting.

Pishnahade man bara aghayoon ine ke masaele ironiaro bayad khode ironia barash rahe hal peyda konan na inke ye bigane baraton rahe hal bettrashoneho badeshham bege ke ishon be nazaresh ki baraton behtaram hastesh.. in nazare ye ironie vattan paraste..

Dear abii, the fact is most of us address every sunni brother as wahabi when we are not agreed with. This is wrong and against the rules of forum. Personally I saw lots of secular posts by webmaster and some of moderators like zaki. we should learn to oppose without insulting.

It's not an insult. It's their sect. Batman, The-Legend etc... are proud wahabis. The rest have confused sunni Islam with khaleeji salafism/wahabism. A lot of them are educated with that school of thought in Pakistan and that's what they become. How come we don't call Turks wahabis even if they hate Iran? Because their source of hate is nationalism and other reasons (valid or invalid). However a pakistani/arab that starts a post with "shia Iran" is clearly a secterian wahabi. If a muslim talks about secterianism he/she is a wahabi, pure and simple.

Pishnahade man bara aghayoon ine ke masaele ironiaro bayad khode ironia barash rahe hal peyda konan na inke ye bigane baraton rahe hal bettrashoneho badeshham bege ke ishon be nazaresh ki baraton behtaram hastesh.. in nazare ye ironie vattan paraste..

Rahe halesh ineke ma hame az in site berim, chon moda inja hame zede irania hastan. Inja ye mode arab hast be esme Mosamania. Yeki do hafte ghable inke beshe mod bargasht goft "all shias must be burned." Commento report kardan hame. Do hafter bad kardanesh mod. 150 dafe tahala hame darkhaste mod kardan vase inja, asan barashoon mohem nist.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom