What's new

Iranian terroist shabiba killing muslims

Esed'in askerinin deh

Why killing people like saddist?

shame on Iran 1000 times..

Provide unbiliever brutal shabiha regime by thousands Shia militans, Pasdars, heavy arms, media support and tens of billion $

Mullahs regime the champion of hypocrisy of humanity.. If just Iran was true a Shia state he would not support such thug regime at least should behave as neutral..

at the moment Iran consume up all his credibility and reliability among sunni muslim world..and when the times come he gonna to loss his credibility among non persian shia muslim as well.

Iran will be expelled from muslim world and he will be remained single by himself. after that regime will collapse by itself..

You are one hell of a guy. Why do you lie?

Listen to the first minute of video. I cannot translate but there was exchange of farsi conversion.

Who are those soldiers? and this knife torture seems familiar.

What is the logo in corner tells you?

Now you don't want to believe a Turkish channel?

Do you deny presence of Iranian guards in Syria? Do you deny shipment of arms to Syria by iran, before war?

There is documentary evidence of it and already posted on this web site.. unlike your lame allegations on other states.

Instead, spewing hate against some imaginary sect... lableing people and than associating fictions to his belief. is justified for you!

oh cmon guys ???

this is an insult to IRGC commandos ...

we can finish this mother ****er terrorists in one second ...

I don't know what is wrong with Syrian army !?

Listen to the first minute of video. I cannot translate but there was exchange of farsi conversion.

Who are those soldiers? and this knife torture seems familiar.

What is the logo in corner tells you?

Now you don't want to believe a Turkish channel?

Do you deny presence of Iranian guards in Syria? Do you deny shipment of arms to Syria by iran, before war?

There is documentary evidence of it and already posted on this web site.. unlike your lame allegations on other states.

Instead, spewing hate against some imaginary sect... lableing people and than associating fictions to his belief. is justified for you!
you can't translate it , well I also can't translate it and it don't sound Persian to me ,who knew this language better me or you ?

about the logo in the corner it seems you don't know today's any 3rd grade free video editing software can use Avisynth or Mplayer to attach any logo you like to the picture.

now let me ask you are not Yemeni , Jordanian , KSA , Turkish and .... Mercenary and terrorist that also have residency in Heaven also present in Syria

and what about shipment of weapons to a sovereign government , by the way the weapons we gave them are more in line with ballistic missile and air defense rather than car bombs and knife and hand weapon and mortars and ... that shipped to terrorists and mercenaries by Turkey and Jordan and recently found Israel weapons after the start of the unrest.

and these are fake propaganda videos not documented evidences .

well by looking completely at the video I'm 100% sure they speak Arabic from the start. now its an example of Turkish media honesty on Syria . and by the way everybody knew whose terrorists and mercenary speak Arabic.

well by looking completely at the video I'm 100% sure they speak Arabic from the start. now its an example of Turkish media honesty on Syria . and by the way everybody knew whose terrorists and mercenary speak Arabic.

lmao what a fail thread by the wahabi camp

only on a pakistani forum

and lol @ Batman. Bigger wahabi than arabs.

And guys, don't bother reporting the thread. We all know which camp the mods belong to.

lol Pakistani forum.. .. it is posted by a Turkish.. most trustable than press tv and your BS you bunch post ever day.

You hate all Arabs because? in your imagination they are wahabis and you are teaching this lesson to Pakistanis!

lol Pakistani forum.. .. it is posted by a Turkish.. most trustable than press tv and your BS you bunch post ever day.

You hate all Arabs because? in your imagination they are wahabis and you are teaching this lesson to Pakistanis!

Oh, please STFO. You have lost all your credibilities in this topic. We have to take your posts with a grain of salt from now one.

shame on Iran 1000 times..

Provide unbiliever brutal shabiha regime by thousands Shia militans, Pasdars, heavy arms, media support and tens of billion $

Mullahs regime the champion of hypocrisy of humanity.. If just Iran was true a Shia state he would not support such thug regime at least should behave as neutral..

at the moment Iran consume up all his credibility and reliability among sunni muslim world..and when the times come he gonna to loss his credibility among non persian shia muslim as well.

Iran will be expelled from muslim world and he will be remained single by himself. after that regime will collapse by itself..
Shame on Turkey 1001 times, for producing these internet suicide bombers like you.

Who the **** is sending Al-Qaeda rats to Syria from its southern borders?Is it Iran?

Quick, go do your holy duty, put on a suicide belt, go to central sqaure of Damascus and blow up yourself, kill as much as you can, 72 virgins can not wait longer.

sod off wahabi

I feel dirty talking to you.

Only a pakistani forum hosts wahabi threads and discussions.

You guys say the people are talking Farsi when that's clearly not the case. Hence, fail thread. Bunch of arabs and pakistanis keep going around blowing people up and now Mr. Wahabolah Batman is talking smack. Disgusting.

sod off wahabi

You guys say the people are talking Farsi when that's clearly not the case. Hence, fail thread. Bunch of arabs and pakistanis keep going around blowing people up and now Mr. Wahabolah Batman is talking smack. Disgusting.
Leave Paksitan out of your arab vs iran b.s (we dont give a f*/k) , don't get us involved, we have nothing to do with this.

sod off wahabi

clutching to straws.. i said they spoke farsi some where close to 40seconds. not all the time.
you seem to have a dirty experience with some one called wahablola.

clutching to straws.. i said they spoke farsi some where close to 40seconds. not all the time.
you seem to have a dirty experience with some one called wahablola.

You clearly are missing your frontal lobe

Nobody is talking Parsi anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom