What's new

Iranian special forces plans attacks in turkey

More than implying.
Turkish intelligence agents have been on alert that Iranian agents are targeting Israeli, Jewish and Western targets.
The suspected terrorist group takes their orders directly from the Ayatollah.

Hunt For Secret Iranian Network Planning To Attack Jewish, Israeli and Western targets in Turkey | World News | Sky News

I believe you; I mean what is not to believe ? The article quotes unnamed 'intelligence sources', an unnamed 'senior intelligence official' and 'a secret study by an unnamed foreign intelligence agency'...so Yes, I believe you ! :no:

What do you want them to say when speaking to a newspaper?
Hello, my name is Mehmed, son of Ahmed, working in Special decisions of Counter Terrorism. I like long walks on the beach, oh and chocolate icecream?

A bomb just exploded today in Turkey wounding 2 people. Coincidence huh? No, must be the Zionists.

What do you they would say when speaking to a newspaper?
Hello, my name is Mehmed, son of Ahmed, working in Special decisions of Counter Terrorism. I like long walks on the beach, oh and chocolate icecream?

A bomb just exploded today in Turkey wounding 2 people. Coincidence huh? No, must be the Zionists.

Why would Iran do it? Why would not PKK? Or some other organisation?

What do you they would say when speaking to a newspaper?

No..but the same sh*t led to the Iraq War...remember when 'sources' told such and such ! When everyone from CNN to BBC talked about intelligence information that suggested Iraq had WMDs...remember that ? And what...8 years down the lane they haven't even found a bloody firecracker let alone a nuke !

And the bomb could also have been placed there by the PKK !

Why would Iran do it? Why would not PKK? Or some other organisation?

2 things:
1.Why won't Iran just use PKK and blame them when sh!t hits the fan? Is it illogical?

2.About your signature:
There is a reason why there are only 15 million Jews in world, most who try to convert fail to do so because unlike Christianity and Islam, it takes years of hard work to be accepted into Judaism.
So your quote is invalid.

2 things:
1.Why won't Iran just use PKK and blame them when sh!t hits the fan? Is it illogical?

2.About your signature:
There is a reason why there are only 15 million Jews in world, most who try to convert fail to do so because unlike Christianity and Islam, it takes years of hard work to be accepted into Judaism.

For 2nd quotations: i always take that ayet "dont trust Chr. And Jews"

You bring a new ground for it.

Can you enlighten how does One become A Jew? Or convert to judaism?

2 things:

2.About your signature:

Christianity, Islam and judasim ! practically they are all the same! in a way judaism is the most common...... in the world! jews are smart people and guess you know what is your graetest invention!

Christianity, Islam and judasim ! practically they are all the same! in a way judaism is the most common...... in the world! jews are smart people and guess you know what is your graetest invention!
Judaism is the root of Christianity and Islam and all other minor Abrahamic religions.

@Alienoz_TR

A minimum of one year of studying the Torah, history, getting to know the traditions, meetings with a Rabbi every week, going to the Synagogue, observing etc...
Hard work.
Even then there is a chance to be rejected because of lack of commitment.

Judaism is the root of Christianity and Islam and all other minor Abrahamic religions.

@Alienoz_TR

A minimum of one year of studying the Torah, history, getting to know the traditions, meetings with a Rabbi every week, going to the Synagogue, observing etc...
Hard work.

So The Rabbi gives the man a passport to Judaism. It is upto the A Jew to decide who is a Jew.

In my belief, it is Allah. C.c. Who decide who is Muslim. Certainly different, not same.

So The Rabbi gives the man a passport to Judaism. It is upto the A Jew to decide who is a Jew.

In my belief, it is Allah. C.c. Who decide who is Muslim. Certainly different, not same.
Allah does not descend to claim a man is Muslim, your religious figures do the same but much quicker.
The Jewish line passes through the mother in Judaism.

brothers i want to say that safavids did attacked ottomons coz ottomons were conqurering whole europe and europeans sent a letter to safavids that if were loose ,you will be attacked later when we are defeated thats why safavids attacked ottomons....

jews greatest invention is creating a sect in jewism, christianity and islam

brothers i want to say that safavids did attacked ottomons coz ottomons were conqurering whole europe and europeans sent a letter to safavids that if were loose ,you will be attacked later when we are defeated thats why safavids attacked ottomons....

jews greatest invention is creating a sect in jewism, christianity and islam

Safavids were just a part of long lasting struggle between cosmopolitan Ottomans and homogenous Turkmen aristocracy.

My personal opinion is that Ottomans were Quasi-Shia till mid 15th century, while eastern Turkmen states like Karamanids and Akkoyunlus were officially Sunni.

Safavids flared medhebi revolts, or at least Pro safavid Turkmens started to rebel against Ottomans in southwestern Anatolia. in 1511 shahkulu revolt.

Then Selim I "the Grim" took over the throne and acted against Ismail of Safavids. Thats where the lines of Sunni-Shia became clearer. While Ottomans became Sunnisied, Safavid Iran became Shia.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom