What's new

Iranian Space program

wonder why trust vectoring in first stage I can understand 2nd and 3rd stage but first stage too ?

Indian SLV....take a look first and let it sink in... delivered 36 small british sats at 600 km orbit (congratulation to India).View attachment 888716View attachment 888717

Iran space program could be in the same capability spot in only few years if :
  • we stop this none sense about SLV vs ICBM issue and the fear that we may somehow upset the Europeans. If We make bigger SLVs and they are not happy..F*ck them....Just test the big boys and not be afraid of reactions they sanction Iran any ways
  • spend countries energy on Space instead of stupid issues related to how people dress.
  • Give more $$$ to Iran space program...Iran is full of Engineering talent just define the projects and hit the run button...next wars will be controlled from the space..Iran needs to be there in full gear. Iranian ordinary people may not understand to justify the $$$ spent this but they did not understand about Drones either 40 years ago and now they see the benefits of Tech in the war.
  • Work with Russians on space..They can pull Iran up way faster... we are now helping them with their war..let them help us with Space just like Indian who are being helped by the west in space.
The engine being the biggest hurdle, I wonder if they produce this engine themselves or get them from Russia. Key question.

IRBM just got tested basically ;)

This one is Ghaem-100 though, the later versions will easily reach ICBM stage. You won't be able to carry much of a payload at ICBM ranges with this current version I think. A small nuclear warhead would work though
That's a good point...but on the other hand, an ICBM is still an ICBM...Iran has now crossed that threshold demonstrably, not just theoretically.

I suggest everyone look at this a bit differently. This is more than an ICBM platform posing as a space platform. This is also the opposite: cheap and rapid access to space via a mobile platform rather than the stationary and perhaps ‘old school’ space centers. This falls into Iran’s results oriented bee dak o fang strategy we see almost everywhere- from drones to missile systems to now space.

The universal elegance is manifest. I love it.

Pump up your chest proud next time ‘they’ say we’re on the ‘cheap’. Damn right we are.

Last edited:
I suggest everyone look at this a bit differently. This is more than an ICBM platform posing as a space platform. This is also the opposite: cheap and rapid access to space via a mobile platform rather than the stationary and perhaps ‘old school’ space centers. This falls into Iran’s results oriented bee dak o fang strategy we see almost everywhere- from drones to missile systems to now space.

The universal elegance is manifest. I love it.

Pump up your chest proud next time ‘they’ say we’re on the cheap. Damn right we are.
there is a limit on how big you can made the solid fuel engines , the bigger the engine , its harder and more dangerous to build it .
even if Qaem-120 can reach GEO i really wonder how big its payload can be.
the route to space is LOX engine

This one is Ghaem-100 though, the later versions will easily reach ICBM stage. You won't be able to carry much of a payload at ICBM ranges with this current version I think. A small nuclear warhead would work though

Midget man class

No similar missile and engine in Russian, NK, Chinese classes. Completely Iranian variant.

Iran IRGC Space Force Chief Brigadier General Jafar-Abadi on Qaem series solid fuel Propellant: The Qaem-100 satellite is the first member of the satellite carrier family.Qaem-105, Qaem-110 and Qaem-120 other members of this family.
Qaem-120 satellite carrier will be used to place the satellite in the Geo orbit (36000 km).
Nahid satellite will be put in space by end of this Persian calendar year.

there is a limit on how big you can made the solid fuel engines , the bigger the engine , its harder and more dangerous to build it .
even if Qaem-120 can reach GEO i really wonder how big its payload can be.
the route to space is LOX engine
Correct. But you miss the point. Even for heavy or human lift Iran’s strategy will be bee dak o fang. Don’t expect the glam-launches you’re used to today. Iran’s practical approach makes a mockery of current practices. Awesome.

Back
Top Bottom