What's new

Iranian RQ-170 Real or Fake ?

Real or Fake ?

• Total voters
When Hawkins would say that the Uranus has a tribe made of icecrystals glowing in all colors and pray to chickens like to gods you would give him more credibility then to some guy who yells the same crap on the streets?

That is the problem people rather go for their own opinion who to give credit then rather to check the background of that and the possibilities.

Fact is, Iran had directly seen RQ-170 drones, they examined them first hand for quite a time, they know all interior, they know the entire list of chips that are used, the only factor where they would have problems are software, but again to much trouble they wouldn't have since they hacked it and saftley landed it on their own base via russian equipment.

So we know this, meaning they have all necessary knowledge to reverse engineer it, but the problems come for Iran are that they are sanctioned, their MIC is very limited especially for microchip producement, but they have China and Russia which both don't need to give a **** about sanctions and china has all technologies for microchips delivered freehand from US and EU companies for "globalisation".

The problem remains only domestic MIC production for Iran, they will take another 20 years to have to some degree all necessary industrial production and development facilities, maybe less.
What is today with this drone is it most probably can fly, that is the lowest of their concerns. Flying things are not a hard task, the hard task is to have the quality and processing of software to run it properly but they will have additional support from abroad.

You shouldn't believe like drones are some super duper Wunderwaffe, they are not. Drones are very limited in their capabilities and it is far easier to produce drones then a real fighter jet that also outshadows any drone in their capabilities from flying to the brains (pilot).
The only problem for developing drones is that they cost alot due the high amountof automatisation it needs to not fall from sky or lose control to plattform.

Drones are not a big technology to be used in any major war, only countries without IADS will have problems against such low useful tool.

Sorry but completely wrong about software & electronics!

Only one part is complex for us :

73c97004b43860d20a8ecca68e6b3685.jpg

ae2fc9d15f88498e7e292ebfd7a1ca00.jpg

This is the only important & complex part for Iran!

Others done like a piece of cake :coffee:

Sorry but completely wrong about software & electronics!

Only one part is complex for us :

View attachment 115640

View attachment 115641

This is the only important & complex part for Iran!

Others done like a piece of cake :coffee:
I don't speak farsi and from that crappy resolution it is hard to tell what that suppossed to be.
And yes it was a russian Antenna system Avtobaza 1L222.
798ee0d338815a08443fe429bc0567a4.jpg

Source Wikipedia!

And:

Stephen Trimble from Flight Global assumes UAV guidance could be targeted by 1L222 Avtobaza radar jamming and deception system supplied to Iran by Russia.

Such a strong evidence! :o:

Thanks for sharing... :rolleyes:

As i remember, Americans first denied the whole story!

And then...

Americans trying to hide their failure & it's not surprising!

People must be smart enough to understand :coffee:

"There was a problem with the aircraft and it landed in an area it wasn't supposed to land".

Such a good boy!

It just decided to land... Pathetic!

you see wikipedia is as credible as its sources. And by the way the parts you posted talk about could be and assume . and also you must ask yourself how a retired us Lt. General can so assuredly say what happen to the plane without having any access to it or its data ?

you see wikipedia is as credible as its sources. And by the way the parts you posted talk about could be and assume . and also you must ask yourself how a retired us Lt. General can so assuredly say what happen to the plane without having any access to it or its data ?

Aviation...

This one word doesn't give much credibility to your claim that Iran has developed a solid-fueled ICBM---A claim you made confidently in another thread and even claimed that you have seen it yourself.

Btw, what is the range of the said ICBM, if I may ask? Is it nuclear capable, MIRVed, three stage solid fueled weapon with enough range to reach mainland U.S?

A long as you have the air frame built and have an engine, and have experience wokring with uavs I don't see why they wouldn't be able to make it fly. You can find hobbyists on the internet doing that. But speculating about any performance beyond that would be hard. The only thing I can think of why it's taking long is because they want to add features beyond just take off and landing.

I heard they were trying to arm it. Seeing as this is built to be unarmed it'd be interesting to see how and if they do that.

This one word doesn't give much credibility to your claim that Iran has developed a solid-fueled ICBM---A claim you made confidently in another thread and even claimed that you have seen it yourself.

Btw, what is the range of the said ICBM, if I may ask? Is it nuclear capable, MIRVed, three stage solid fueled weapon with enough range to reach mainland U.S?

Let's wait & leave the discussion for the right time!

Time will make things more clear...

A long as you have the air frame built and have an engine, and have experience wokring with uavs I don't see why they wouldn't be able to make it fly. You can find hobbyists on the internet doing that. But speculating about any performance beyond that would be hard. The only thing I can think of why it's taking long is because they want to add features beyond just take off and landing.

I heard they were trying to arm it. Seeing as this is built to be unarmed it'd be interesting to see how and if they do that.

It captured in 2011 ... We made it in less than 2 years with fast prototyping methods ...

I heard the armed version will be able to lift two 500 pounds guided bombs!

Thunder 301 JDAM :

8730830eefc3099d65f3453c292b0b6b.jpg

978494b45d5ee79d8e695614e487caa7.jpg

Length: 2.353 m

Diameter: 27.3 cm

Wingspan: 35.6 cm

Weight: 253 kg

It captured in 2011 ... We made it in less than 2 years with fast prototyping methods ...

I heard the armed version will be able to lift two 500 pounds guided bombs!

Thunder 301 JDAM :

View attachment 121523

View attachment 121524

Length: 2.353 m

Diameter: 27.3 cm

Wingspan: 35.6 cm

Weight: 253 kg

Surprised you have it in English JDAM. By the way, I be surprised you can fit that in based on the RQ170.

Surprised you have it in English JDAM. By the way, I be surprised you can fit that in based on the RQ170.

Maybe bigger version!

But completely sure two 342 smart bombs can be fitted:

c948eb70e1d6d3e112c90b47e89f93ad.jpg

5630a7150e54a5a0e1c514c453883496.jpg

Attachments

• 5630a7150e54a5a0e1c514c453883496.jpg
    5630a7150e54a5a0e1c514c453883496.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 32
Back
Top Bottom