What's new

Iranian RQ-170 Real or Fake ?

Real or Fake ?

• Total voters
dude this is a zoomed picture:-).
Zoom or no zoom. Look at the smoke coming from the landing gears. It happens because of friction. Now everyone with high school education knows in order to have friction strong enough to make the rubber evaporate, you need two elements: 1st, vertical force or weight. This drone is heavy enough to provide the required load. 2nd, horizontal force, i.e. you need high speed (above 140 miles per hour) and a landing gear heavy enough possessing rotary inertia large enough so it will resist to spin at the moment of touch down at the required speed. Again, this drone has both. I have never seen an RC model with the dimensions that you nay sayers claim to generate smoke when landing. Even some light manned propeller aircrafts don't do that either.

But that won't convince you either would it?

Zoom or no zoom. Look at the smoke coming from the landing gears. It happens because of friction. Now everyone with high school education knows in order to have friction strong enough to make the rubber evaporate, you need two elements: 1st, vertical force or weight. This drone is heavy enough to provide the required load. 2nd, horizontal force, i.e. you need high speed (above 140 miles per hour) and a landing gear heavy enough possessing rotary inertia large enough so it will resist to spin at the moment of touch down at the required speed. Again, this drone has both. I have never seen an RC model with the dimensions that you nay sayers claim to generate smoke when landing. Even some light manned propeller aircrafts don't do that either.

But that won't convince you either would it?

Not necessarily....

1 seems to be a prototype for high speed taxi trials at max.

Other mock up models of future form.

Rest said Iran will need to develop control laws which are very tough to develop. Until then these drones may not fly.

I know SOHEIL....you have no idea what those antennas are used for, but because you spotted it on a UAV. :)

For your knowledge Taranis uses SATCOM..... so, why those antennas are on it ? Have a clue ? :cheesy:

Also are you sure that it is Taranis....? o_O

You are right ... Has another name!

In fact technology demonstrator of taranis ...

About the antenna ...

This is a demonstrator prototype!

So NP...

Back
Top Bottom