What's new

Iranian navy tests new naval cruise missiles VIDEO

tenor.gif

@RB200 @T|/|T @Agha Sher

Please guys.. last request.. No trolling/ name calling/ abuse etc.. Stay on the topic.. Don't insult others..

I don't want to give infractions to anyone.. Please create an atmosphere to discuss in decency..

@RB200 @T|/|T @Agha Sher

Please guys.. last request.. No trolling/ name calling/ abuse etc.. Stay on the topic.. Don't insult others..

I don't want to give infractions to anyone.. Please create an atmosphere to discuss in decency..
bro you have mod powers you can see before the posts got delete who started trolling. it was that afghan coming out ofnowhere trolling.

yep, that afkooni suddenly showed up out of nowhere and started trolling this thread. cant blame him though his father probably works hard in iranian buildings to send abit money home. poor little sad guy

their provocative posts are still there !
don't let him to go on your nerves bro, chill out.

don't let him to go on your nerves bro, chill out.
This trouble maker @Agha Sher has been trolling, insulting China and Chinese as well, wonder how he got away with all that is beyond me, check out his post history
To be honest, never have i paying any attention with named something like afghans until a few of them "faked asylum seekers" robbing a currency exchange store in HK, some stricter import rules needed urgently period
ANYWAY, on topic, the missile looks evil, keep it up bro

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom