What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

You can tell that hashiyeh news follows one of our forum members as he is using videos from one of our most avid posters.

I read today this article where US Navy retired officer complaints about iranian resolution to answer any challenge coming or promoted by the US.

I think it is more necessary than ever to build a truly blue water frigate for protecting the same freedom that the author of this article are claiming. Militarizing tankers like Makran can be a interim solution. But it is necessary to protect de SLOCs of Iran.

Us Navy retired officer complaining

I read today this article where US Navy retired officer complaints about iranian resolution to answer any challenge coming or promoted by the US.

I think it is more necessary than ever to build a truly blue water frigate for protecting the same freedom that the author of this article are claiming. Militarizing tankers like Makran can be a interim solution. But it is necessary to protect de SLOCs of Iran.

Us Navy retired officer complaining
explain it all
Retired Vice Adm. Herman Shelanski served as the U.S. Navy’s naval inspector general and was a participant in the Jewish Institute for National Security of America’s (JINSA) 2019 Generals and Admirals Program. Ari Cicurel and Andrew Ghalili are senior policy analysts at JINSA.
they are dying for a war between USA and Iran

Please see Google Maps. Images around Bandar Anzali have been refreshed. It is phisically impossible to fit there an VLS. Funnels are tall and space are so small. No way. Moreover that place is specially high, and gravity center in a strecht hull would be dangerously high. Or bow or new hull. And in the bow it is specially flat, no signals of any door, space or equipment over that bow´s deck.

1656678811817.jpeg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom