What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

you should see the next ones

1598259744988.png

1598259779979.png

1598259810874.png

Iran to Unveil New Naval Air Defense Gear: Defense Minister
Thats going to be the interesting one,the badly needed naval sam system.
Will it be a navalised version of one of the land based systems such as the 15th khordad or the mersad 16,or perhaps it will be a hybrid of different systems or even possibly something brand spanking new that we havent seem before.
I`m certainly looking forward to it.

According to the head of the Ministry of Defense's naval organization, the army destroyers will be equipped with long-range vertical launched cruise missiles.

Dena

View attachment 666292

View attachment 666293
Cant see any space VLS to be placed in front side...

Can any one visually explain where they gonna fit those stuffs...i nevver saw any pic of dena from starboard side...

Cant see any space VLS to be placed in front side...

Can any one visually explain where they gonna fit those stuffs...i nevver saw any pic of dena from starboard side...
It seems that Dana is still undergoing work, probably the photos are not recent, as indicated by the orange arrow, a part of the side of the ship is open, this is normally done when doing large work on the diesel propulsion engines and generators, including their total removal to carry out the work in the factory, and subsequent restoration on the ship once repaired, or replacement with other new propellers, finally these openings are made also to facilitate the modification or repair work in certain compartments inside the ship
bf01d31f40ca188fe1a420ec7240b5afo.png

Back
Top Bottom