What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

Ok, so it's better?
bHInC66.png
Better!

I think it was a barge that was altered to look like a carrier. But I agree, it was probably heavily compartmentalized to be able to stay afloat after all those hits.
i think iran is testing that platform and iran wants to make an aircraft carrier if our airforce will advance

i think iran is testing that platform and iran wants to make an aircraft carrier if our airforce will advance
any test on that platform will gain us nothing .it had nearly nothing to do with a real carrier .

Shiraz and Jamaran side by side, the size look the same, even the flight deck seems to be the same size
3WoTNgN.jpg

and Sahand, carried out the lines which delimit the helicopter landing area, including the optical number (74) also drawn on the command bridge.
zdUNNyc.jpg

74, the same optical number and the same name of the Sahand frigate - Alvand class, sunk in combat in 1988
g8OjOlB.jpg

the frigate Jamaran at the point indicated is equipped with a weapon system Fath 40/70 mm AA copy of Breda/Bofors,
WQYqJeO.jpg

while on Sahand frigate, it seems that the weapon system has different size, very similar to the Fajr-27 (76 / 62) of the flanked corvette class Bayandor
JA5nsWI.jpg

hypothesis
1) optical illusion, therefore, maintains the Fath 40/70,
2) Fajr-27
3) a new weapon system

the frigate Jamaran at the point indicated is equipped with a weapon system Fath 40/70 mm AA copy of Breda/Bofors,
WQYqJeO.jpg

while on Sahand frigate, it seems that the weapon system has different size, very similar to the Fajr-27 (76 / 62) of the flanked corvette class Bayandor
JA5nsWI.jpg

hypothesis
1) optical illusion, therefore, maintains the Fath 40/70,
2) Fajr-27
3) a new weapon system
I think its still the Bofors...

upload_2017-4-2_16-58-42.png

upload_2017-4-2_16-58-55.png

jamaran-image04.jpg

Iran IRIN Navy flotilla for joint naval drill with Oman Navy رزمایش مشترک دریایی ایران و عمان

Iran IRIN navy fifth flotilla dispatch for Kazakhstan اعزام پنجمین ناوگروه ایران به قزاقستان

اعزام پنجمین ناوگروه صلح و دوستی ایران به قزاقستان

http://www.iribnews.ir/fa/news/1583227/اعزام-ناوگروه-صلح-و-دوستی-نیروی-دریایی-ایران-به-قزاقستان

Iranian Caspian Flotilla Sets Sail for Kazakhstan
A naval flotilla of Iran’s Caspian Sea fleet, comprised of a homegrown destroyer and a missile-launching corvette, began a journey to Kazakhstan on Saturday as part of routine friendly port calls.
http://tn.ai/1373183

Iran and Oman joint naval drill in Indian ocean رزمایش مشترک دریایی ایران و عمان

Iran AEOI head Salehi: the process of nuclear propulsion device صالحی: روند کار پیشران های هسته ای

ییس سازمان انرژی اتمی درباره روند طراحی و ساخت پیشران‌های هسته‌ای نیز اظهار کرد: گزارش اولیه درباره ساخت و طراحی پیشران‌های هسته‌ای را زودتر از موعد به دفتر رهبری و رییس‌جمهور ارائه کردیم و امکان‌سنجی‌ها را به تفسیر بیان کردیم. این پروژه‌ای سنگین و هزینه‌بر است و با جدیت روی آن کار می‌کنیم. برای اولین بار است که اعلام می‌کنم، چند هفته پیش به مقامات ارشد کشور این گزارش را ارائه کردیم و جزئیات راکتورهایی که قرار است در کشتی‌ها و پیشران‌ها قرار گیرند، به تفصیل بیان شده است.
وی تاکید کرد: امکان عملیاتی کردن پروژه ساخت پیشران‌های هسته‌ای را داریم. ما در حال طراحی راکتورها هستیم و بر روی تاسیسات جانبی کار می‌کنیم. ما در این زمینه کمیته‌ای داریم که روند در آن دنبال می شود. ما با این فرض جلو می رویم که پروژه عملیاتی می‌شود
http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13960120000344

Back
Top Bottom