What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

British got humiliated in the Persian Gulf. Iran basically b#tch slapped them as a warning. LOL The best part is when they change the British flag with Iranian flag. Notice how the patriotic officer kisses it first out of respect.

Iran Reconstruction of the scene operation of seizure the British Stena Impero oil tanker by the IRGC navy

Last edited:
British got humiliated in the Persian Gulf. Iran basically b#tch slapped them as a warning. LOL The best part is when they change the British flag with Iranian flag. Notice how the patriotic officer kisses it first out of respect.
He-he....
IRGC: Is that your helicopter flying?
UK Navy: Yes I have helicopter flying above my ship...
IRGC:You are ORDERED to land your aircraft imeideitelly...and alter your course
UK Navy Yes sir

I saw these photos and will be interesting for any one who thinks building a Submarine is not such a big thing . For a country like Iran that task is even more difficult because all of the subsystems of the sub have to be also designed and built in-house...Looking forward to see Iran's next big size sub.

USS Seawolf forward sonar..

Wolf_sonar.jpg
Wolf.png
Wolf_2.jpg

It was only a matter of time before the Israelis retaliated.

The Zionists started this when they started attacking oil cargo vessels and ships carrying weapons shipments to Syria costing Iran billions.

If anything Iran should start having oil tankers having “accidents” near Saudi and Israeli waters

This would causes tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars in damages and cleaning costs.

The Zionists started this when they started attacking oil cargo vessels and ships carrying weapons shipments to Syria costing Iran billions.

If anything Iran should start having oil tankers having “accidents” near Saudi and Israeli waters

This would causes tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars in damages and cleaning costs.

I believe there was already one Oil tanker that had its contents spill all over Israeli shores due to a strike on it. Israel of coursed blamed Iran for "environmental terrorism" but I think it goes to show just how much they're willing to sacrifice in order to get at Iran.

Idk though, the story popped up and went away pretty quickly like a month a go or something.

Let's see if Iran strikes more Israeli ships in the Arabian Sea/Indian Ocean area.

I believe there was already one Oil tanker that had its contents spill all over Israeli shores due to a strike on it. Israel of coursed blamed Iran for "environmental terrorism" but I think it goes to show just how much they're willing to sacrifice in order to get at Iran.

Idk though, the story popped up and went away pretty quickly like a month a go or something.

Let's see if Iran strikes more Israeli ships in the Arabian Sea/Indian Ocean area.

That was quite inconclusive. It seems the Environment minister who has no business making such claims intially made the claim without Israeli intelligence supporting it.

More than likely she was trying to save her fat *** from getting fired and the entire Zionist blamed Iran in order to divert public attention away from the fact it was likely Israeli in origin.

Without Iran, these Zionist politicians would be voted out of office. They are taking a page straight of the book 1984....government control of the masses. Iran is their boogeyman to keep the Jews minds away from the terrible state of Israel is in both economically and demographically and socially.

All recent news seems to indicate a limpet mine attack. Don't these have to be manually attached by divers? How did they manage to get that close to a military ship that would be carrying out spying and covert activities?

All recent news seems to indicate a limpet mine attack. Don't these have to be manually attached by divers? How did they manage to get that close to a military ship that would be carrying out spying and covert activities?
Saviz is a cargo ship.

View attachment 731559
I don't think anyone on this ship is looking out for possible attacks, just some crew men to manage the ship.
There has been a lot of discussion of this vessel and its mission profile in this and other threads already...
This was the first of the three heavy ships including Shahid Roudaki and Makran.

Back
Top Bottom