What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

guy's considering recent developments i came across with an idea, it may seems crazy but what if we make a permanent underwater base in PG and OG?? fill them with marines and SBSes with connection (radio, tv, telephone) to main land and access to diver propulsion systems, mines, underwater NVG and so on. they would be a real pain the *** for opponents. send coordinate of their mission, briefings and execute it and unlike our subs they are not trackable.

Last edited:
guy's considering recent developments i came across with an idea, it may seems crazy but what if we make a permanent underwater base in PG and OG?? fill them with marines and SBSes with connection (radio, tv, telephone) to main land and access to diver propulsion systems, mines, underwater NVG and so on. they would be a real pain the *** for opponents. send coordinate of their mission, briefings and execute it and unlike our subs they are not trackable.

A nuclear submarine is basically an underground base and even with it being MOBILE and able to dive to HIGH DEPTHS it can still be detected, so your FIXED underwater base would be worse than a aircraft carrier as it would be defenseless once found.

Not to mention the cost and engineering threshold needed for such a thing.

Furthermore, satellites and sonar can detect changes to seabed. So it would be fairly easy to find an underwater base close to Iran.

Yesterday we saw what may have been IRGC-N autonomous underwater mines, planted in enemy harbors to be activated when needed.

This message was a glimpse on what to expect. It may have been something else but if it is a kind of disguised autonomous mine, it opens a whole new dimension of deterrence.

For now we just can be sure that this event had at least a green light from Iran.
yesterday we saw nothing ,it was an accident , if it was an underwater mine , it was enough to break the civilian ships in two

and if the ship is not moving how it activated the mine and for gods sake why it hit back of the ship

yesterday we saw nothing ,it was an accident , if it was an underwater mine , it was enough to break the civilian ships in two

and if the ship is not moving how it activated the mine and for gods sake why it hit back of the ship
Four ships cannot have accidents at the same time. It was intentional. Who did it? We probably will never know.

Maybe it was Nautilus from 20,000 feet under the sea!

The President's permission to prioritize five security and defense plans from radars to submarines.

مجوز رئیس جمهور برای اولویت بخشی به ۵ طرح امنیتی و دفاعی از رادار تا زیردریایی

1. localization and development of sub-surface technologies.

2. acquisition technology for the design, construction and testing of a cold-driven space carrier engines.

3. architectural design and implementation of the National Center for Cyber Defense and Infrastructure Systems for cyber space (MDSA).

4. a comprehensive plan for the development of technologies for equipping and updating the national air defense radar network.

5. development plan for military science and technology of the country.

After 6 years, stopping these important plans by the the president Ruhani him self. After six GOD DAMN years, he concluded that he should continue where Ahmady nejad delivered Iran's military program to the president Ruhani. :angry::angry::disagree::disagree:

https://snn.ir/fa/news/764064/مجوز-رئیس-جمهور-برای-اولویت-بخشی-به-۵-طرح-امنیتی-و-دفاعی-از-رادار-تا-زیرسطحی

Shiraz warship, Shiraz is taller than any other Mowj class.

D6HpCMzX4AA4K6q.png

Last edited:
Better image of IP-18,Iran exported this boat armed with torpedoes,Nasr and Noor anti-ship cruise missile to Syria and there it is classified under name TIR II

D6SMrHGX4AAHKb-.png:large

D6SK70KWAAEZoXJ.png

D6SLAQiXkAU_eUb.png

D6SLDTJWwAAOeqm.png

Peykaap 1 is Iranian made high speed torpedo & missile boat,equiped with 2x 324mm torpedo tubes and additionaly can carry 2x anti-ship cruise missiles

D6NPPwyXoAAAZUx.jpg

D6NPRMhWAAIb0Vu.jpg

D6NPUoAWAAA6ir4.png

D6NPV2MXkAEIya9.jpg

Not an accident.

It could have been underwater drone(s) carrying a micro explosive charge or navy seals using 1-2 person midget submarines to attach charges.

It was a calculated message. The intention wasn’t to destroy the ship or even severely damage it, as that would be severe escalation in brinksmanship. It was to send the message to US, Arab countries, and the world that Iran can cause damage anywhere in PG.

They heard the message loud and clear and As you can see the US is tripping over itself to try to deescalate the conflict.

Back
Top Bottom