What's new

Iranian Music, Movies | Cultural discussions

salaam brother jan.:cheers: all right.:yay: I have little knowledge of the language - Parsi. (but I want to teach it). I love it.
I want to understand not only the songs, but also in general to learn.

I don't know much. So I am of no help. :D

salaam brother jan. all right. I have little knowledge of the language - Parsi. (but I want to teach it). I love it.
I want to understand not only the songs, but also in general to learn.
Use this link for learning persian.
????? ????? ???? ? ?????? ????? --- ????? / ????

It has 4 book and every book has 16 lessons.every lesson has some test and exercise.for using of that website learn these.
book= کتاب Is pronounced ketab
lesson= درس Is pronounced dars
first= اول Is pronounced Aval
second= دوم Is pronounced dovom
third= سوم Is pronounced sevom
fourth= چهارم Is pronounced Chaharom
exercise= تمرین is pronounced Tamrin

another:
http://dl3.irlanguage.com/Farsi/Pimsleur Farsi/Pimsleur Farsi (Persian) [www.irlanguage.com].rar

password for zip file:www.irlanguage.com

I didnt test second one but it is maybe good.(first one is a little hard to learn)

I don't know much. So I am of no help. :D

if you speak urdu you can learn persian easy, I think your national anthem pak ser zamin and national poet Iqbal wrote mostly in persian?? urdu is a hybrid between hindi and persian and it should be easy for urdu speaker to read same script. sajjad has given some good resources.I can put together some sentences in your urdu. many words are interchangeable too with urdu, hindi and english because they all come from persian. some similar words ketab = book, sheher = city, toufan = storm cant remember anything :D I know the name razpak means king/ruler of pakistan.

I think I can say some word let me try

shayed mera urdu thori kamzoor hei, kya app ek multani wahabbi admi ho?? :D

How popular is Babak Rahnama in Iran?

if you speak urdu you can learn persian easy, I think your national anthem pak ser zamin and national poet Iqbal wrote mostly in persian?? urdu is a hybrid between hindi and persian and it should be easy for urdu speaker to read same script. sajjad has given some good resources.I can put together some sentences in your urdu. many words are interchangeable too with urdu, hindi and english because they all come from persian. some similar words ketab = book, sheher = city, toufan = storm cant remember anything :D I know the name razpak means king/ruler of pakistan.

I think I can say some word let me try

shayed mera urdu thori kamzoor hei, kya app ek multani wahabbi admi ho?? :D
I took Persian this year and for a Urdu speaker, it's pretty easy to learn. Farsi kheli ehsaan zubaan ast

How popular is Babak Rahnama in Iran?

I took Persian this year and for a Urdu speaker, it's pretty easy to learn. Farsi kheli ehsaan zubaan ast

:yahoo:

but jaban or zaban but zuban is also close or good enough, who cares its english latin script:P

Use this,
the link sajjad gave is broken.

http://www.persian-language.org/learning-list.html

^
i checked it, its good. its not that hard as you think, start from begining. I think you can already read the arabic script, if not then use this google link copy and paste will translate websites to english or urdu for you. what ever is easier for you, i use it to translate urdu and arbi.

Google Translate

you can also watch youtube videos of interviews of government officials, they speak slow enough for beginners to understand, ahmadinejad has some good 1hr interviews. if you can catch the accent then it will be easy for you with getting it right. keep it in practice, thats what I do, practice it my urdu and english with others.

@sajjaad1
there some books in dvd format you could download somewhere, it will be easy for those interested if they have it inside their computer, i know pakistan has power outs daily and internet is not high speed for everybody. we should open a farsi learners topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
:yahoo:

but jaban or zaban but zuban is also close or good enough, who cares its english latin script:P

Use this,
the link sajjad gave is broken.

????? ????? ???? ? ?????? ????? --- ????? / ????

^
i checked it, its good. its not that hard as you think, start from begining. I think you can already read the arabic script, if not then use this google link copy and paste will translate websites to english or urdu for you. what ever is easier for you, i use it to translate urdu and arbi.

Google Translate

you can also watch youtube videos of interviews of government officials, they speak slow enough for beginners to understand, ahmadinejad has some good 1hr interviews. if you can catch the accent then it will be easy for you with getting it right. keep it in practice, thats what I do, practice it my urdu and english with others.

@sajjaad1
there some books in dvd format you could download somewhere, it will be easy for those interested if they have it inside their computer, i know pakistan has power outs daily and internet is not high speed for everybody. we should open a farsi learners topic.
Thanks that was helpful! I took a year long course on Persian so I'm able to talk at a beginners level, however I would like to learn more. I know on Persian written and spoken can sometimes sound different, which is what throws me off. And yeah there should be a Farsi leathers topic, I'm sure a lot of people want to learn. If you don't mind me asking, how did you learn Urdu?

I don't understand a single word but I love these two songs for some weird reason :smitten:

Sirvan Khosravi:
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=V3Gp1LSpVAY[/video]

I love watching Iranian movies but never listened to Iranian music. Nice sharing.

Back
Top Bottom