al-Hasani

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Ibrahim Khedhair
Okaz/Saudi Gazette

30b30g4.jpg

Iranian Haj Minister Saeed Awhadi during his tour of the holy sites. — Okaz photo

MAKKAH — The Iranian Haj Minister has hailed the great facilities and services provided by the Saudi government to pilgrims.

Saeed Awhadi toured the holy sites accompanied by the head of the Iranian Haj Affairs Office.

Awhadi was briefed by the head of Iranian pilgrims establishment, Tala Qutub, on the facilities and services offered to pilgrims.

He said that these services included accommodation and suitable camps and that all government bodies were on full alert to provide services. Awhadi said Iranian pilgrims and officials have praised these facilities and services.

Around 61,000 Iranian pilgrims are expected in the Kingdom for Haj this year.

Saudi Gazette - Iranian minister hails pilgrim services

Whether he did or not doesn't make any difference. KSA authorities has always been working hard pushing maximum efforts, providing all kind of services for pilgrims from the time they set foot in the country till they return back to their homes. Ensuring comfort and tranquility for pilgrims has always and will remain our priority, so yeah put that back into your pocket we are not in need of your words.

Well, its tough job anyway...controlling million hajji and provide safety continuously two weeks.
Any of you guys ever go for hajj volunteers and how you control the situation ? ...many races and many lingos..

Well, its tough job anyway...controlling million hajji and provide safety continuously two weeks.
Any of you guys ever go for hajj volunteers and how you control the situation ? ...many races and many lingos..

Well, its not only for two weeks, we work around the clock to make sure that Haj/Umrah pilgrims are comfortable,well served and well accommodated, we know no race, we only deal with Muslims as one identity. linguistic variation is not a problem since there are signs everywhere, personal and printed guides are accompanied in every language.

And yes, there are thousands of people, organizations, establishments, governmental sectors who volunteered for every hajj season. I myself have participated three times already. @Yzd Khalifa is going this time too. Isn't that right Yzd?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, its not only for two weeks, we work around the clock to make sure that Haj/Umrah pilgrims are comfortable,well served and well accommodated, we know no race, we only deal with Muslims as one identity. linguistic variation is not a problem since there are signs everywhere, personal and printed guides are accompanied in every language.

Yet, many people are mad at us with the expansioning projects we do to host more people.

And yes, there are thousands of people, organizations, establishments, governmental sectors who volunteered for every hajj season. I myself have participated three times already. @Yzd Khalifa is going this time too. Isn't that right Yzd?

Right next to us is the Minister of Health, you guys are the second largest govermental participants. Without we wouldn't be there :smart: I'm extremely proud of all participant, but there is nothing equal we could do or say to thank our fellow Saudi medical staff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom