What's new

Iranian military engine development news and updates

0:56 into the Video
Ba poshtibani shamkhani ha azeezani chon Tehrani Moghadam Sejil o shakhand

your statement incorrect . yes Shamkhani was defence minister but had nothing to do with project .
ok so Zolfaqar missile is been built by Gen Dehqan .
defence ministers are coming and going . they just faces . the strategic project are got nothing to do with defance ministers and been lay down by ............
+
Shamkhani has has long track record of which is clear to everybody about who he is

High Grade Carbine Fiber (Listen to the interview I'm not telling when but if you listen to the entire interview you'll understand because he specifically say's it)
do you believe anything he says ??
do you think if we make High Grade Carbon Fiber we going to come and show it in TV ?? what would it happen if we did IQ ??
don't you think it will undermine the whole JCPOA and the centrifuge restriction and development and then we have to negotiate new terms with IAEA ??

0Also producing titanium
what is titanium when we producing zirconium

T300 aka 3K is latest version we have

Carbine Fiber grades 1K, 2K, 3k, .... 48 K

So NO!!! It is not!!!
which moron has said xK refers to carbon fiber grades???!!!
K stands for kilo, somehow it indicates the tow thickness. each fiber carbon tow is consisted of several thousands of continuous strings, for example a customer can order a 1k or 12k T300, it just depends on his application.

What I know for a FACT to be true is his real last name was Sabourjian!!! THAT IS A WELL KNOWN FACT!

And rest for me the facts speak for themselves!!! Iran's defense budget 3% the lowest ever, lack of military progress, after years of Iran pulling Europe away from Israel he pushed them right back towards them! The father of Iran's Missile program gets assassinated! Iran increases it's foreign reserves while going full speed with our nuclear program! Iran's military industry goes from producing and having massive projects like Sejil, Jamaran, Saegheh, Karrar, Nahang, Gadir, Shahin, Fatteh-110, Panha P4 (Tophan) va va va to Qhaher 313

Hay mekhayn eanja chosi beyan vali the Truth is there har key bekhad metoneh google koneh pass naya eanja charand bego....

All this should have happened 10 years ago vali yeh khaeeni omad beja ean keh mamlekat besazeh ba on hameh pool e nafteh $100 e o kar koneh bara mellat yaraneh dod o vom dodana beh ashkhasi k ya aslan vojood nadaran o ya farrar bar gharar tashkhees dodan o raftan....

halla porojeh ha e dah sol peesh o allan bayad ba nafteh $40 dollari shorou koneem
Your so called well known fact is a baseless sheer lie, Mr troll:
Afsaneye_Sabourjian%20%2815%29.jpg

It's clear enough to see it's "sabbaghian صباغیان", and not the "Saboorchian سبورچیان".
while that fake word"saboorchian" doesn't even exist in any of Persian dictionaries till your Zionist masters decided to discover it!
"Sabbagh" means the painter of the (carpet) threads and that's the job of people in Ahmadinejad's town, hence the root of Ahmadinejad's former family name.

I think you exposed yourself enough for today. now go report to your seniors!

Last edited:
your statement incorrect . yes Shamkhani was defence minister but had nothing to do with project .
ok so Zolfaqar missile is been built by Gen Dehqan .
defence ministers are coming and going . they just faces . the strategic project are got nothing to do with defance ministers and been lay down by ............
+
Shamkhani has has long track record of which is clear to everybody about who he is

do you believe anything he says ??
do you think if we make High Grade Carbon Fiber we going to come and show it in TV ?? what would it happen if we did IQ ??
don't you think it will undermine the whole JCPOA and the centrifuge restriction and development and then we have to negotiate new terms with IAEA ??

what is titanium when we producing zirconium

O my GOD!!! Did you even listen to the video??? Ya farsi balad neesti

And I Quote " Vezarateh defaa khayli barayeh ean ghazeeyeh sarmayeh gozari kard va on zaman yadameh aghayeh Shamkhani vazeereh defaa bood va hameh vozara vaght gozashtan va eshoon ham khayli talash kard va.......

You can have a million projects but unless they get funded and supported they don't become reality! You can't build a fighter even if you know how unless it's funded!!!

Nahang & Ghadir subs Iran invested $2 billion USD and back then that was a lot of money but we had patriots back then with big projects that got funded

Saegheh, Karrar, Tophan, Jamaran va va va

Yes we would show it because we have to show it to UN inspectors anyway so we might as well tell the good news to our own people

And we have showed it we have T300 or 3k and this is the most widely used carbon fiber in the world

Iran is the fastest growing country in the world in science and technology but to go from lab work to industrial production you need funding
When Ahmadi came the funding that should have gone towards Titanium Production, Weapons programs etc, etc, turned into Yaraneh, Foreign reserves, va vom ha jalli
And he reduced Iran's defense budget to it's lowest by the % of GDP

No it will not become a problem because it has multiple applications...

And what is Titanium? I'll tell you what it is! It's the stuff passenger and fighter jets are made out of a large passenger aircraft requires 70,000 tones of the stuff a fighter like the F-15 or F-14 required 50,000 tones of the stuff
That's what it is!!!!

which moron has said xK refers to carbon fiber grades???!!!
K stands for kilo, somehow it indicates the tow thickness. each fiber carbon tow is consisted of several thousands of continuous strings, for example a customer can order a 1k or 12k T300, it just depends on his application.

Your so called well known fact is a baseless sheer lie, Mr troll:
Afsaneye_Sabourjian%20%2815%29.jpg

It's clear enough to see it's "sabbaghian صباغیان", and not the "Saboorchian سبورچیان".
while that fake word"saboorchian" doesn't even exist in any of Persian dictionaries till your Zionist masters decided to discover it!
"Sabbagh" means the painter of the (carpet) threads and that's the job of people in Ahmadinejad's town, hence the root of Ahmadinejad's former family name.

I think you exposed yourself enough for today. now go report to your seniors!

What I know for a fact is that he changed his last name! Sabbghiam or Saborjian it really doesn't matter even if he had Jewish ancestors so what? From my mother from her father's side of my family were Zoroastrians 3 generations ago and from my fathers side we go back to Imam Hussein so what? matters is that is that he is as fake as his last name!

And his performance is all that matters!!! Ba on dolateh seebzameenish o yaraneh ha o vom ha jalli

And what's wrong with Sabbeghian????

You ppl! fargheh man o shom ean keh man hazeram ghabool konam o eteraf konam vaghti eshteboh kardam! You think I didn't vote for him in his 1st election!!! I was also infatuated by him hell I even have a picture with him standing side by side!!! But everything I hoped he would do he did the exact upset! defense budget tabdeel kard beh yaraneh

upload_2016-9-24_15-7-15.png

upload_2016-9-24_15-8-37.png

Looks like these are turbines for gas pipeline's compressor statons.

It's a commercial engine. Cheap jet solution for model hobbyists I guess.
I have heard they are ridiculously loud. There are actual explosions happening number of times per second. It is a good way to wake a whole city up!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom