What's new

Iranian military engine development news and updates

168 thousand posts and not proper sight of a Iranian or Turkish engine.
People are just filling pages with utter bilge

You know I would hate to disappoint you.
1581686781_pd170web.png
milli-tei-ts1400-motorunun-sertifikasyonu-2023ten-once-tamamlanacak.jpg
1695085991790.png
pd170_motor.jpg

Here you go, just a few products of TEI, a company that makes 250M $ a year.

Turkey has a LOT of problems but lack of engine development isn't one.

Last edited:
which of your drones are using iranian engine? all of your propeller drones using rotax because it is cheap and available everywhere
Most do. Unlike your technically inferior country son. I hope this satisfies some of your puppy like curiosities. Let us know if anything else tickles your belly.

1581686781_pd170web.png
View attachment 954490
pd170_motor.jpg

These are all backwash flushed copies of western ‘tech’. Turkey produces nothing of originality. Maybe sweets. Come back when you’re an independent country.

I hope you ducked when they flushed.

so much so that 10s of countries approached Iran to buy them, including China
Wait i support Iran but this is fake including China purchase. No reason or proof of payment/delivery

It looks like, but i found out it is a trick ^^

Thanks for this very informitive image, since I never claimed that Bayraktar TB2 was %100 indigenous. I don't see the what you're trying to prove here :)

For your information though, Wescam got replaced with Aselsan CATS, and Rotax 912 got replaced with TUSAŞ PD-170 which actually has a higher power output. TB-3 will be produced with a stronger version of PD-170, the same engine.

Since Garmin and other stuff are civilian aviation equipment, they aren't subject to sanctions and are probably found in Iranian UAVs too.

View attachment 954349

Fun fact, See those tail stabilisers of the TFX? They are almost as big as the main wing of F-16 and naturally they are subject to a lot of stress. Their electric actuators are also made by a foreign company. We don't make them yet.
Turkey never made a 3rd gen fighter or turbo jet engine or a turbo prop for that matter or AESA/PEASA radars as an example
Now without the proper infrastructure, R&D, and supply chain, and technical know-how (being a vassal of the west) you want the world to believe that, all of a sudden you are jumping to a 5/6 gen. fighter jet with Turbo fan, AESA and all other goodies that come with this. How unrealistic is that, dude?
Turks and Turkey are jealous of Iran, its culture, its history, and its progress in all technological fields. You are posting these fake stuff here in an pathetic attempt to undermine Iran's progress, but Iran already has these azaris (a clone of turks) to do that here.

1581686781_pd170web.png
View attachment 954490
pd170_motor.jpg

Who are you trying to fool? Turkey didn't make these from scratch, at best assembled them. Turkey can not even design and manufacture car engines let alone a jet engine of any kind.
Anytime Iran announces a new hardware, you turkers come here to announce you got something similar or better. LOLOLOL

Last edited:
:woot: What a coincidence I hope Iran could be as strong as Turkey in 10 years too, if you work really, really hard anything is possible

Well, "as strong as Turkey" is a bit of a weird statement, but Turkish defense industry is definitely stronger.

You look at an example like this:
View attachment 954196

That's made %100 in Turkey with indigenous 720 hp Turkish engine but it's not in the inventory of the Turkish army yet, due to political and bureucratic reasons.
It should help you understand what I mean.

We're turning our focus to foreign exports and making billions of $ of revenue each year. Just on that note Turkish defense industry is much bigger and stronger than the Iranian one. Because big players can survive and grow without the government's help. It's not like that in Iran. Iranian defense sector can only stay alive as long as the Iranian government keeps it alive.

With such money flow we'll be able to fund even more expensive projects in the future such as TFX
View attachment 954197
Money isn't a bottleneck anymore, number of engineers graduating from Turkish universities each year is.

I'm standing here trying to understand what you're trying to say. Duck? toilet? what?

LOL Turkey even cant bring AID into Gaza. So just shut up with your gobble gobble.

You mean like this?

HESA_Kowsar4.jpg

Stop projecting your own insecurities onto Turkey.
Nope. Turkey can’t make stuff like this. Maybe you need get some Delights. Yum. But don’t forget where you eat. 😀

LOL Turkey even cant bring AID into Gaza. So just shut up with your gobble gobble.

if they wanted Turkish protection, they shouldn't have betrayed the Ottoman Empire

You want to be independent, but whenever you're in trouble you want daddy Turkey to come help.

:-)

These poor victims that beg for our help now, were cutting open stomachs of wounded Turkish POWs to look for gold.

Any more crocodile tears from jihadist wannabes, I'll start using some harsh words.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom