What's new

IRANIAN made cheap cars in IRAQ !!!

just a concept !!!

okay. I get it. sorry. because they are well done.
I think this car would be a lot poupali RF ! =)
ps I would have bought)))

I am 23 :)

still older !?

I missed)) I'm 21 :-)

Soheil, stop making all kinds of clone accounts, so you can talk to yourself. First that Russian-Iranian girl, and now this guy.

my friend. brother. what happened?

"Russian-Iranian girl"? "and now this guy"?

what? Questions? I do not understand.
I am a man. man. man. man. :nhl_checking::nhl_checking:

ok @Surenas !!!

can you count my other clones ??? :)

@I-LEK bro !!!

what is your idea about my other clones !?

hmm, what clones? fakie? yours? where? О_о
I do not know brother.
I am a new user (no experience).
I have not seen - "Clone to fakie" - where are they? I do not understand :undecided::undecided:
I'm here on this forum there was one - Registration 1.
1!

Friends tell me please.

Last edited by a moderator:
@I-LEK !!!

don't worry !!!

you don't know sureshas !?

troll the great :D

Don't worry. This guy is mentally unstable. He accuses everyone of having many accounts. Probably a projection. In reality it is probably him with many accounts.

Don't worry. This guy is mentally unstable. He accuses everyone of having many accounts. Probably a projection. In reality it is probably him with many accounts.

Accuses everyone? I haven't accused anyone for having many clone accounts, besides you and Soheil. With you I'm 100% sure, with Soheil I still have my doubts.

Accuses everyone? I haven't accused anyone for having many clone accounts, besides you and Soheil. Not surprisingly both the most pathetic and dumbest IR-members on this forum. With you I'm 100% sure, with Soheil I still have my doubts.

god forbid !!!

oh sorry !!!

I forget you are an atheist !!! :D

Accuses everyone? I haven't accused anyone for having many clone accounts, besides you and Soheil. With you I'm 100% sure, with Soheil I still have my doubts.

You also accused atatwolf just today of having a clone account.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...ous-modernization-process-27.html#post3805066

Also if you had 2 functioning brain cells you could tell from writing styles or thanks given who has a clone account and who does not. But you are just too stupid to be able to pick up on anything like that.

Lol calling me pro-IR again shows how poorly your brain functions.

You also accused atatwolf just today of having a clone account.

That's right, and I've accused Ottoman Turk in the past too. In the last case I was right. I can smell clone accounts from miles away.

Lol calling me pro-IR again shows how poorly your brain functions.

IR as in Iran, not necessary IRI. Einstein.

That's right, and I've accused Ottoman Turk in the pas too. Forget about that. In the last case I was right. I can smell clone accounts from miles away.

Well thankfully it only requires 1 working brain cell to detect an OT account, so don't think you are too special because everybody on the board knows when he makes new accounts.

Seeing as I have been banned many times, but never permanently shows that I don't make clones. As all members who make clones get their original ID perma-banned.

So any proof of similar writing styles or points made to show why I have clown accounts?

IR as in Iran, not necessary IRI. Einstein.

IR is internet shorthand for Iranians online to refer to Islamic Republic. Another fail...

So any proof of similar writing styles or points made to show why I have clown accounts?

Its your obsession with a certain topic, and we both know which one that is.

IR is internet shorthand for Iranians online to refer to Islamic Republic. Another fail...

I don't give a damn about which slang Iranians only use. I prefer to use my own words, so in case you might wonder what I mean, just ask it. Assumptions are not without a reason called the mother of all phuck ups.

Its your obsession with a certain topic, and we both know which one that is.

Oh yeh, like you haven't been in more Turk fights then me. Lmao.

Ok to prove it once and for all. Before Tabriz got banned, he got into a fight where he started insulting another users family. Look at that thread and see who I gave my thanks to. Now look at my "thanks given" page and you can see when I gave them.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/iranian-defence/202185-can-iran-trust-turkey-leader-muslim-world.html

Anything else my inferiority complex riddled acquaintance?

I don't give a damn about which slang Iranians only use. I prefer to use my own words, so in case you might wonder what I mean, just ask it. Assumptions are not without a reason called the mother of all phuck ups.

Ah, ok, so if in the future you use a term like UK to refer to a country people should ask if you mean United Kingdom? Lol you keep pwning yourself.

@I-LEK !!!

don't worry !!!

you don't know sureshas !?

troll the great :D

oooof. Thank God everything is fine. :victory:
do not have it, I do not know.
thanks for the info. I'll know. :tup:

Thanks, now I'm locked: Surenas. (the troll will no longer lie).

Back
Top Bottom