What's new

Iranian journalist seeks political asylum at nuclear talks

To the halfbrain solomon, you must learn to be ready to be insulted back, if you insult us!
For us "treason to the mullahs" as you call it, is the highest form of treason. But what do you know about loyalty? Your entire society is a sweage of corruption, pollution, dehumanisation, apathy, ignorance, treason, genocide and devilworship! For Gods sake, you are an American, and for us, there is no greater insult, than being American, a nation of dumbdowned, idiots, that can't even find their own nation on the map! You are the metric system of stupidity!
You may walk like the rest of us, you may talk like the rest of us, but you are nothing more than animals dressed in human skin! And this World would be a better place and millions of people would be alive, and billions of poeple would have a better life without you.
Yes, we are the followers of our beautiful, knowledgable, decent, Faithfull uncorruptable, honest and selfsacrificing MULLAHAS! And we are proud to follow them.
So go bend over for Mccain!
برادر باهاشون اینجوری حرف نزن. خودت که می دونی اینور خبرا چقدر ضد ایرانیه. بعضیشون اینقدر شنیدن باور کردن. . عوض اینکه باهاشون هم زبون شیم بهتره طرز فکرشون رو اصلاح کنیم.

I know, why they are all over the net like here and I know, why they keep spewing the same garbage day in and day out. The best thing to do is for you to respond your way and I do it my way, Believe me it is better this way. The respond must be coming from all directions, otherwise his kind will have the effect, that they are after! If you dont respond to their insults, lies and propaganda, they will get to you! That is the Whole idea behind their cyberarmy, like their massmedia, it is about REPETITION AND OVERLOAD AND ACCUMILATION.
Let me give you another example of how they try to discredit our nation. Why do you think they keep manufacturing annonomous sources, fictional senarios and lies every day about Iran? They know, that every time they force our spokespersons to deny something, they have already had their victory for the day. Something, that our public relations doesnt seem to get!
We have to use all the methodes avalable, but we have to be on the offensive, specially when it comes to western propaganda.
You may think, that you are immune against their constant explicit and implicit propaganda, VERY FEW ARE. BEING PASSIVE IN THIS REGARD WILL BRING ABOUT YOUR MENTAL DEFEAT, IT MAY TAKE A MOUNTH, A YEAR OR A DECADE, BUT IT WILL HAPPEN. THEY COUNT ON IT!

good job better to live in free world . we have got life one time and can't be wasted for a stupid mullah's orders . happy life mr.amir welcome out of hell.

The nation betrayed him first.Another sign that opression in Iran is real.
Nonsense, nations never betray an individual as directions, goals and norms are set by majority which form the nation. Nation's will is what defines where that nation wants to go to. An individual's preference never takes precedence over that of the whole nation. So what you just said regarding a nation betraying a single citizen is a meaningless statement.

The nation betrayed him first.Another sign that opression in Iran is real.

Treason is not cool, man.

If his country has a problem, then he can join reform minded Iranians and change the situation.

Treason for personal gains is certainly not good.

If he disliked the clerics, there are many voices in Iran working to get the regime to change.

But what is it that he is compromising Iran's security to external players for?

Have you been to Iran?

Please do visit the country. Prior to visiting the country, even I was under the impression that it is like North Korea/Saudi Arabia.

Not it is not. Yes there is no democracy, but that doesn't translate to tyranny automatically. The city streets are safe, people are polite and well-educated.

If Iran was not sanctioned, it would have been a developed country with a lot of potential.

You're right about the clerical rule that their country suffers from but a non-religious government would also be the same way there (except easing the clothing restrictions and other things).

Iran is doing what it has to do for defending itself.

Both Israel and Iran should start behaving like mature countries considering that they both don't have any borders or territorial disputes. There is simply no reason to be enemies to each other.

A change from clerical regime (which even I dislike) to an open-minded (even if it is single-party state like Singapore) nationalist Iran would be the most ideal situation.

But Iran isn't really as villainish as what the US makes out of it.

Buddy, do visit their country once. Since you're Romanian, you'll have no problems there.

That's hilarious solomon2 , have you heard the story of an israeli Rabbi spying for the IRGC , that's even more funny LoL

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom