What's new

Iranian Hegemony in the Islamic World

No need for any in-depth analysis. All nations have desires to be influential. Only few can actually achieve it. Iran has a history of being a great regional power, thus it should be no surprised it has succeeded yet again to be a regional power. But achieving something is one thing, but to maintain it and expand it is another achievement entirely.

Both Saudis and Iranians are able to mobilize our people for their causes simply because there really is no true sense of Pakistaniat within our people because it is very vaguely defined.

Pakistan was created in the name of Islam, which it was indeed, but we must also define it beyond that because the centers of Islam lie in Saudi Arabia and for Pakistani Shia's Iran, and NOT Pakistan, is their true representative of their religious personal identity.

Unless fascists takeover Pakistan expect nothing and the concept of Pakistaniyat has been forever maligned by Diktators like Ayub and Musharraf

@Desert Fox Thanks for sharing man.
Didn't read more then few selected parts,but it gives a good insight into Iranian mindset and their use of Shiaism as political tool.I am glad i guess their perception about Pakistan a long ago and writer shows it very well.
On lighter note,sooner or later Pakistan would be pushed to chose clear side and my guess is it would fail to standup for it's allies.Vilayat-e Faqih has got Pakistan by balls through disloyal Pakistanis.

Disloyal Pakistanis exist because Iran and Saudi are better able to represent them and their beliefs than Pakistan. That's a failure of epic proportions on our part.

You weren't lying about that pro-iranian slant
Straight from the horses mouth. You can't make this stuff up. This author sounds like an Iranian version of neoCon.

Iran is an open future adversary for Pakistan the fact that most Pakistanis dont consider it is beyond me. Most People consider Arab Irani Conflict as just a sectarian conflict and ignore the Persian ambition for expansion and regional domination. With Pakistan Standing they will always have a thorn in their side and once they deal with Arabs they will come for us and with us sand witched between two Powers we would be an Easy prey for them.

GCC represented and to some degree still represents a counterweight to Iranian Influence in the Middle East but due to their incompetence i dont think they will survive as they are for long if Uncle Sam does not take care of Tehran.

I find this comment extremely funny :-"Even still, this Pakistan-Saudi Axis has never been tested by war, and if the war should prove to be one between Iran and Saudi Arabia, it is doubtful that Pakistan would risk war with Iran by coming to the aid of the Saudis."\

Iranian's should know what our red line is and defense of Saudi Arabian People is one we will categorically fight for.

GCC represented and to some degree still represents a counterweight to Iranian Influence in the Middle East but due to their incompetence i dont think they will survive as they are for long if Uncle Sam does not take care of Tehran.

GCC truly are incompetent in the field of military operations and strategy. Iran has masterfully planned and implemented its strategies decades ago which we see today bearing fruit and having the influence and ability to mobilize Shia's all across the Muslim world for it's own nefarious agenda under the guise of Shiaism but in reality a new Persian Imperialism.

I find this comment extremely funny :-"Even still, this Pakistan-Saudi Axis has never been tested by war, and if the war should prove to be one between Iran and Saudi Arabia, it is doubtful that Pakistan would risk war with Iran by coming to the aid of the Saudis."\

Iranian's should know what our red line is and defense of Saudi Arabian People is one we will categorically fight for.
What do you think about Pakistan's refusal to support GCC in Yemen?

Personally I think we made the right decision as we don't need to get blood on our hands in this rivalry however Iranian influence and threat to regional peace is increasingly undermining all regional Muslim countries, even neutral ones like Pakistan.

Almost sounds like an Iranian member on this forum wrote it, lol. As for my perspective, I agree with Retired troll on his points. I am not impressed with Iran's foreign policy, it's a cheap sectarian one and its success is pinned on incompetence/division/weakness of the Arabs. They can do whatever they want in the Gulf/Levant area due to incompetent/weak dictatorships and weak/poor nations in the Levant area. As soon as Sunni Arabs provide something like 'supreme leadership' seen in Iran for their people, then they will be able to counter Iran and others in the region.

Iran is lucky there is a fear of a Sunni mega power forming in the ME and world wants to prevent that. And they see strategic value in having an strong Iran in the region. And they have big country/resources. So they are competent but can be countered if Sunni Arabs actually attempted to counter them in an effective way. But, so far all the Sunni dictatorships have worked to prevent that.

Unless fascists takeover Pakistan expect nothing and the concept of Pakistaniyat has been forever maligned by Diktators like Ayub and Musharraf
True. That's the only thing that can salvage us from this sense of rootlessness; a movement for the return to the ideals that animated Iqbal, Jinnah and the rest of our founding fathers. They gave a unifying purpose to the Muslims of our region in their time. Those that came after them neglected this and abandoned their duty to keeping the flame of Pakistaniyat alive for the future generations.

True. That's the only thing that can salvage us from this sense of restlessness; a movement for the return to the ideals that animated Iqbal, Jinnah and the rest of our founding fathers. They gave a unifying purpose to the Muslims of our region in their time. Those that came after them neglected this and abandoned their duty to keeping the flame of Pakistaniyat alive for the future generations.

Iqbal preached Ummah the same concept ridiculed by persianized pretend seculars.

Pakistani rennaissance will come surely but much blood will be spillt before that

Almost sounds like an Iranian member on this forum wrote it, lol. As for my perspective, I agree with Retired troll on his points. I am not impressed with Iran's foreign policy, it's a cheap sectarian one and its success is pinned on incompetence/division/weakness of the Arabs. They can do whatever they want in the Gulf/Levant area due to incompetent/weak dictatorships and weak/poor nations in the Levant area. As soon as Sunni Arabs provide something like 'supreme leadership' seen in Iran for their people, then they will be able to counter Iran and others in the region.

Iran is lucky there is a fear of a Sunni mega power forming in the ME and world wants to prevent that. And they see strategic value in having an strong Iran in the region. And they have big country/resources. So they are competent but can be countered if Sunni Arabs actually attempted to counter them in an effective way. But, so far all the Sunni dictatorships have worked to prevent that.
It's a sad state of affairs when Saudi Arabia and the rest of the GCC are the main Sunni representatives opposing Iranian hegemony. These incompetents cant even protect themselves from their own people.

Pakistan and Turkey would be better suited but Pakistan has so many internal and existential problems to sort first before I can even think of being the leader of the Sunni and Islamic world.

Disloyal Pakistanis exist because Iran and Saudi are better able to represent them and their beliefs than Pakistan. That's a failure of epic proportions on our part.

Both groups are a threat the difference is one has been mostly taken care off and is under constant surveillance by the state and wont be allowed to become a nuisance again. And as far as the General public and media is concerned you will see Arabs being criticized for their funding of madrassas and their Salafist idiology in Pakistan.

But their is potential disaster waiting for us in the south-west of us that no one talks about in Pakistan and if someone does then the Persian stooges sitting in Media and Government will make their lifes a living hell. I have personally witnessed very neutral minded people bombarded with trolls whenever they represents a genuine criticism of Iran and its interference in Pakistan. This incompetence on our part has allowed Iranians to recruit 10s of thousands of our misguided country men. Who as they are coming back from fighting in Middle east represent a potential security debacle way greater than the threat that TTP represented at its peak.

Those who know whats going on in their country dont need a reference but to those who are still ignorant about it can check out the Assassination Attempt on Maulana Taqi Usmani in Karachi and how it was downplayed by everyone from Media to the State.

GCC truly are incompetent in the field of military operations and strategy. Iran has masterfully planned and implemented its strategies decades ago which we see today bearing fruit and having the influence and ability to mobilize Shia's all across the Muslim world for it's own nefarious agenda under the guise of Shiaism but in reality a new Persian Imperialism.
Arabs are absolutely incompetent and this incompetence is not just restricted to Military matters. Look at the amount of wealth the Arabs had and still have and look at their accomplishments.

Only strategy as we have seen on numerous occasions is to make two dogs fight to the death and then kill off the injured and weakened victor.

It's a sad state of affairs when Saudi Arabia and the rest of the GCC are the main Sunni representatives opposing Iranian hegemony. These incompetents cant even protect themselves from their own people.

Pakistan and Turkey would be better suited but Pakistan has so many internal and existential problems to sort first before I can even think of being the leader of the Sunni and Islamic world.

Yep, it really is frustrating. Too bad Pakistan is surrounded by India and Iran. Never trust Iran because once they deem right they will interfere in your country too. Arabs need change and I see it coming out of devastating Gulf war.

Only strategy as we have seen on numerous occasions is to make two dogs fight to the death and then kill off the injured and weakened victor.

You mean Iranian strategy?

Back
Top Bottom