What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

When I mentioned tank engine was a major bottleneck for the production of this tank people attacked me. :coffee:

Any major Iranian military program that is stalled can be tied to engine production bottlenecks (tank, helicopter, fighter jet)

Still no APS on this tank. Iran has the tech (testing started on Z-3 tank), not sure why it hasn’t been implemented.

F3kKmx4WoAA-YTP

7435538_original.jpg
7441909_original.jpg

IRGC soldiers are already better equipped and much better trained/organized than all regional enemies besides Israel. Saudi soldiers either are decked out in gear or have no gear besides rifle, plus they're arguably least competent ground fighting force on the planet. Most Turkish/Azeri soldiers are equipped like IRGC was a decade ago.

Like he says in the tweet, China & Israel are only Asian or African country that have soldiers at US & Western Europe level of equipment.

Most Turkish/Azeri soldiers are equipped like IRGC was a decade ago.

I’m no fan of Turkey, but this simply ain’t true. As NATO’s largest army (excluding US obvious), they are equipped per NATO standardized requirements. Turkish soldiers are well equipped for a middle eastern military. Azerbaijan is a different story.

Turkish soldiers in Syria:

1692771869682.jpeg

1692771902691.jpeg

51802686_803.webp

1692772069323.jpeg

Ironically IRGC is the LEAST equipped in Syria outside of special forces units. Average HZ soldier was usually better equipped than average IRGC “adviser” during the civil war.

Back
Top Bottom