What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

what's this weird rifle?
157596815.jpg
pcp air rifle...

It looks like an air rifle, yes. But me wonder how the air pressure is loaded. It looks like the the barrel under is the air/gas tank. But if i think again about it, the pressure would getting lower and lower after every shot. So me miss a mechanic to fill up the air/gas tank to the max after every shot. Like a repetier system. Maybe on the other side.

It looks like an air rifle, yes. But me wonder how the air pressure is loaded. It looks like the the barrel under is the air/gas tank. But if i think again about it, the pressure would getting lower and lower after every shot. So me miss a mechanic to fill up the air/gas tank to the max after every shot. Like a repetier system. Maybe on the other side.
PY-4619_Diana-Air-Rifle-Skyhawk_1550265663.jpg

PY-4619_Diana-Air-Rifle-Skyhawk_1550265663.jpg

Yes, that is what me think. In your pic we can see a pressure indicator and that it means (like the title of a song of rod stuart) "The first cut is the deepest", cause pressure will geting lower and lower.

High quality targeting optics. Right 'golden' one looks like an Iranian build sight with thermal capability similair to the TKN-4 series with direct linkage to the gun. The middle is a combined day/thermal sight for IFV's and MBT's.

Iran has displayed numerous technological improvement for AFV's. There is a market for relatively cheap, but still high quality Iranian upgrades to tanks and IFV's.

High quality targeting optics. Right 'golden' one looks like an Iranian build sight with thermal capability similair to the TKN-4 series with direct linkage to the gun. The middle is a combined day/thermal sight for IFV's and MBT's.

Iran has displayed numerous technological improvement for AFV's. There is a market for relatively cheap, but still high quality Iranian upgrades to tanks and IFV's.
agreed but unfortunately with very bad presentation

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom