What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

they can sell until its under the radar its all good. yes PMU has a little more then 2 billion dollars in military budget every year

So PMU has a budget of 2B dollars and that is “4 times of IRGC” so that means budget of IRGC is 500M?

This must be an error on your part....because it’s simply outrageous.

So PMU has a budget of 2B dollars and that is “4 times of IRGC” so that means budget of IRGC is 500M?

This must be an error on your part....because it’s simply outrageous.
~800M but of course they have there own economic empire to help them in that regard

There's no telling whether the Iranian military operates any of these themselves or not. Iran's military is rather secretive. In any case, giving these to the PMU is a good idea since they're on the front lines fighting ISIS.

ebmk_eiqwjxpxcaaagb6.jpeg

Advanced Iranian Toofan MRAPs in the hands of Iraqi Hashed alShabi

Much of the IRGC's budget is hidden in the shadows. Remember the Iraqi government also funds the PMU with their income. Iran is contributing to Iraq and Syria's security because it is in Iran's interest.

In any case, anti American groups seem to be proliferating quickly in Iraq. Expect to see American assets continually targeted, especially Syrian oil being funneled out of the region. However the Americans are not stupid either. They're continuously beefing up their troops with better weapons.

Recently in Syria, they brought in Bradley IFV's and small radar units to prevent attacks on the Syrian oil fields and US troops. Now it's like a game of chess / cat and mouse between US forces and Iranian backed sabotage units.

Qamishli: An armored vehicle of American soldiers and a civilian car collided on the main road near the village of Atshen in the east of the city. Only material damage

The Sentinel AN/MPQ-64 short range radar unit looks something like this.

33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333.jpg
eeeeeee.jpg

~800M but of course they have there own economic empire to help them in that regard

Last edited:
they can sell until its under the radar its all good. yes PMU has a little more then 2 billion dollars in military budget every year
2bn??????LMAO... wow, i bet IRGC yelled to them " SAY NO MORE!!"...Iran makes cheap but effective weapons...not many countries can do that...I think US and IRaqi govt talk a good talk on social media and on TV, but in reality they dont even control their borders and thats where alot of the "transactions" might be taking place... it is VERY likely that Iran is working hard, night and day, (but quietly) to build up PMU and remake Iraq in Iran's desired image..

Well 2 billion goes a long way in Iraq and remember the PMU is just a paramilitary force. That's alot of money for a paramilitary actually. I don't think it's too much more than that. I've heard that the Houthi's military budget equates to no more than 1 billion and Iran isn't contributing more than 1 billion or so. Nothing can replace the will to fight remember that.

2bn??????LMAO... wow, i bet IRGC yelled to them " SAY NO MORE!!"...Iran makes cheap but effective weapons...not many countries can do that...I think US and IRaqi govt talk a good talk on social media and on TV, but in reality they dont even control their borders and thats where alot of the "transactions" might be taking place... it is VERY likely that Iran is working hard, night and day, (but quietly) to build up PMU and remake Iraq in Iran's desired image..

Is this the Unknown BTR Upgrade Version Iran Shows one Time? Give it Some Information of it. Build you it now or only Prototyp?

Attachments

• 742C0E40-6D92-4FA1-A496-40B6F5854162.png
    742C0E40-6D92-4FA1-A496-40B6F5854162.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 70
  • 9518A28B-258A-496A-ADC5-B8B47E40F873.jpeg
    9518A28B-258A-496A-ADC5-B8B47E40F873.jpeg
    178.4 KB · Views: 70
Back
Top Bottom