What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

Not economical for new built Karrars, but for existing ones yes.
Plus missiles would lack TI night capability.

Do you have a source? I've haven't seen a Karrar without the 1K13 sight. And the production line we saw in 2016 had newly welded turrets with the hole for the 1K13 sight.

Do you have a link to the series of photos where this image is from? I can't find it myself.

Do you have a source? I've haven't seen a Karrar without the 1K13 sight. And the production line we saw in 2016 had newly welded turrets with the hole for the 1K13 sight.

Fair enough, can't argue with you on that, other than: Iran has no unlimited stock of such sights for new Karrars. Even if Iran has copied it: Its a complex non-TI sight, a modern design would probably cost less.

It was used on pre production Karrars but I expect the final product to be quite different to it.

Iran Army to Open 10 Special Border Bases

TEHRAN (Tasnim) – Iran’s Army Ground Force commander unveiled plans to launch 10 special military bases along the country’s borders.
Speaking to reporters on Sunday, Brigadier General Kiomars Heidari said the Army Ground Force requires military bases with special tactical features in order to carry out its missions properly along the country’s western, southwestern, northeastern and eastern borders.

“According to plans, a very good scheme has been introduced for the entire frontier, and 10 special bases are planned to be constructed in the first stage,” he added.

The commander noted that the first special military base was inaugurated a few days ago, and the nine remaining ones will come on stream gradually.

Brigadier General Heidari also pointed to plans to hold joint and specialized war games regularly to increase the Ground Force’s preparedness, saying the exercises include special tactics and weapons.

In November 2019, Chief of Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces Major General Mohammad Hossein Baqeri said the Army Ground Force is prepared for any possible combat mission.

“The Army’s Ground Force bears the responsibility to defend the territory of the Islamic Republic against foreign threats, and given the vastness of the country, the issue of mobility and firepower of this force is crucial,” the top commander said.

First time I have heard that Iran is interested in Chinese Tanks.
It gets even crazier than that I`m afraid,as supposedly iran intends to then sell them to hezbollah so as to foil all of the good works that president macron is trying to do in lebanon.:crazy:

"We are going to act in a way – and we have acted in a way – that will prevent Iran from being able to purchase Chinese tanks and Russian air defense systems and resell weapons to Hezbollah to undermine the very efforts that (French) President (Emmanuel) Macron is ably trying to lead in Lebanon,"

This shit is so totally outrageous that it would even make joseph goebbels blush. :bad:

The Americans have a powerful army and economy but lack basic brain power when it comes to their foreign policy.

When it comes to Iran they have no clue about specific details. They're merely blindly following the Zionist agenda, even if it is not in their own interest.

How does Trump expect to win over ordinary Iranians by sanctioning any nation/company that tries to sell Iran vital medicine ?

How does Trump expect Iran to submit to his will when the Iranian governments entire culture / idealogy revolves around resistance ?

In a radio interview before winning the US Presidential election, the radio host asked Trump if he knew who "Hasan Nasrallah" was. Trump was not happy with the question and called it a "gotcha question" basically admitting he did not know who Nasrallah was.

It gets even crazier than that I`m afraid,as supposedly iran intends to then sell them to hezbollah so as to foil all of the good works that president macron is trying to do in lebanon.:crazy:

"We are going to act in a way – and we have acted in a way – that will prevent Iran from being able to purchase Chinese tanks and Russian air defense systems and resell weapons to Hezbollah to undermine the very efforts that (French) President (Emmanuel) Macron is ably trying to lead in Lebanon,"

This shit is so totally outrageous that it would even make joseph goebbels blush. :bad:

The Americans have a powerful army and economy but lack basic brain power when it comes to their foreign policy.

When it comes to Iran they have no clue about specific details. They're merely blindly following the Zionist agenda, even if it is not in their own interest.

How does Trump expect to win over ordinary Iranians by sanctioning any nation/company that tries to sell Iran vital medicine ?

How does Trump expect Iran to submit to his will when the Iranian governments entire culture / idealogy revolves around resistance ?

In a radio interview before winning the US Presidential election, the radio host asked Trump if he knew who "Hasan Nasrallah" was. Trump was not happy with the question and called it a "gotcha question" basically admitting he did not know who Nasrallah was.

US would like to reconcile with Iran, but have no immediate need to. Sanctions wether Democrat or Republican is the weapon of choice to weaken Iran or at the very least make it harder for Iran to achieve its objectives.

There’s this misconception out there that US NEEDS to make with peace with Iran. US is the one with #1 economy in the world.

As I have said earlierThe world trades in the dollar not in the rial. Thus as far as the US is concerned Iran and US can stay enemies for next 10 years. It doesn’t matter.

ebmk_eiqwjxpxcaaagb6.jpeg

Advanced Iranian Toofan MRAPs in the hands of Iraqi Hashed alShabi

ebmk_eiqwjxpxcaaagb6.jpeg

Advanced Iranian Toofan MRAPs in the hands of Iraqi Hashed alShabi
From seeing this picture i will tell some of you what you might not already know - By the time IRan is done "building" the Iraqi PMU/resistance, it will make Hezbollah look(manpower and equipment wise) like a subsidiary of the resistance...Iran is basically building a full blown Military next door with the PMU and resistance factions that support it..smh...IRGC will build a beast out of these forces...dont worry how they look now, just know that even today, IRaqi army can disintegrate over nothing, but these resistance /Iran-allied pmu wont disintegrate or dissapear from any battle.

From seeing this picture i will tell some of you what you might not already know - By the time IRan is done "building" the Iraqi PMU/resistance, it will make Hezbollah look(manpower and equipment wise) like a subsidiary of the resistance...Iran is basically building a full blown Military next door with the PMU and resistance factions that support it..smh...IRGC will build a beast out of these forces...dont worry how they look now, just know that even today, IRaqi army can disintegrate over nothing, but these resistance /Iran-allied pmu wont disintegrate or dissapear from any battle.
Agreed, and there budget is four times of IRGC and not compared to Hezbollah so there porches power is much much higher and lucky for them IRGC is selling.

Agreed, and there budget is four times of IRGC and not compared to Hezbollah so there porches power is much much higher and lucky for them IRGC is selling.
oh wow, i didnt know PMU has such a strong/high "defense" budget...but good to know...Iran already sells oil and weapons regionally, just quietly..if u know u know...anyone who comes on PDF and says "Iran cant sell weapons until the embargo is lifted" is a novice.

oh wow, i didnt know PMU has such a strong/high "defense" budget...but good to know...Iran already sells oil and weapons regionally, just quietly..if u know u know...anyone who comes on PDF and says "Iran cant sell weapons until the embargo is lifted" is a novice.
they can sell until its under the radar its all good. yes PMU has a little more then 2 billion dollars in military budget every year

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom